Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video (26451 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / The Dualization Of Oyo - Ogbomosho Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by DanielAlhassan(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Wike was on his way to being the most popular politician from the south after Tinubu until he sent soldiers to massacre Obigbo people.

As if that wasn’t enough, Wike opened his vocal cavity and told the world that he is not Igbo.

Until then, his greatest supporters were Igbos and we wouldn’t have minded him taking our presidential slot but he committed the greatest political blunder the day he made that proclamation.

Now he can’t guarantee Yoruba votes, Tinubu got that.

He can’t guarantee Igbo votes, Peter Obi got that.

I guess he will rely on his Ikwerre and Benin brethren.

Onye ala!
you can't force him to be Igbo

Ikwere are not Igbo
If you can accept that
Go kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Lordkross(m): 2:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Wike was on his way to being the most popular politician from the south after Tinubu until he sent soldiers to massacre Obigbo people.

As if that wasn’t enough, Wike opened his vocal cavity and told the world that he is not Igbo.

Until then, his greatest supporters were Igbos and we wouldn’t have minded him taking our presidential slot but he committed the greatest political blunder the day he made that proclamation.

Onye ala!

My brother, sentiments apart, Wike is not Igbo.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by loswhite(m): 3:50am On Dec 08, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Let me know when Wike starts empowering people. Create jobs etc.

No Agricultural project.

Black soot is suffocating people. Yet you are celebrating road.

No power project.

Mtchewww.
The road construction is done by robots abi? Idiot
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by loswhite(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
You guys are not celebrating building modular refineries in the State.

You guys are not celebrating establishments of integrated farms.

You guys are not celebrating government and private sector partnerships for business expansion and job creation.

You guys are not celebrating free and quality mass education.

You guys are not celebrating any industrialization project.

You guys are not celebrating development of gas processing plants to reduce flaring and making gas cheap in the State.

You are celebrating road.

Continue deceiving Wike with praises.
Is it the Governor that will do the things you mentioned? I'm sure it is Governor in US that built Silicon valley.....lol
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2021
loswhite:
Is it the Governor that will do the things you mentioned? I'm sure it is Governor in US that built Silicon valley.....lol
What are the allocations for? Looting?
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Eteka1:
He is creating an enabling environment for the private sector to thrive.

This has to be a joke. Flyovers is enabling environment for private sector.

Please, if you want to create enabling environment for private sector, it takes direct investment into them. For instance, partnership projects, tax cuts, MOUs that will have them getting assistance from the government etc. Not flyovers.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by dollarlander: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2021
I can imagine many houses that must have been bulldozed along that corridor. The road itself was very narrow. And now dualising it, which is a good move, could have removed, even mummy B's church.

Good job Mr Projects.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Owologbo(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!
And only the Igbo can elect their son right?
I quess Peter Obi will rely only on the Igbo.
At times I doubt if some of you here are truly Igbo with the way comments on issues
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by BenIk10: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2021
After the completed roads... what else do you see?

A cloudy sky

Why?

Sooth... Sooth... Sooth!!!

That's the New normal for port Harcourt dwellers.

Bonfire and bunkering sooths

Cancer and respiratory tract infections have become every day happenstances

Wike could not do anything about it...

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by aribisala0(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Tranquill: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
aribisala0:
Iwhuruoha Meka o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5NOosW14u4

Dieli Badu!

You just made my day...
As e dey sweet us E DEY PAIN DEM!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air France-KLM Terminates A380 Fleet With Immediate Effect / Young Couple Die In Benue Motor Accident (Photos) / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.