Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Questions About Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Questions About Adsense (828 Views)

All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland / Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense / Should I Be More Serious About Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Adsense by MrMurdah: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
I have gone through the FAQ's and checked out the forum.

But I know the best answers to my questions would be from successful Nigerians who make money from Adsense.

So help me out people.

How long does it take to get my PIN in Nigeria?

It says I can request for the PIN, 3 times. What happens if I still don't get it?

When I cash out,  how long does it take for Google to send my check? Is it true it takes them 30 days to honor a request?

If I use the DHL method how long does it take to get my check as well?

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Questions About Adsense by lovingsoul(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2011
To get your pin it takes 2-3weeks, if you did not get it way be it is from the address you gave. You can use a
p.o box or office address.
If you did not get your pin after the 2nd time it advisable you change your address.

It takes them 21days or less to process and send your check. If you want a faster delivery then you use the other payment option on google, but they will take charges.
Dhl will be faster but the problem is the charges involved.
Re: Questions About Adsense by MrMurdah: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2011
Thanks a Heap. grin
Re: Questions About Adsense by iwantto(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2011
To receive your PIN faster, it is usually advisable to use a Postal Address.

Concerning receiving your earnings, it takes about a month to receive your previous month's earning. Assuming your earnings for January exceeded the limit threshold of 75euros (100dollars), your cheque will be sent to you around March 1 - 5 if you are using Courier. Using the postal services to receive cheques is not advisable due to the defective nature of our postal services.
Re: Questions About Adsense by lagoshost(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2011
I used a PO Box. It is better.

(1) (Reply)

Why Seun Should Add More Fun To Nairaland / Please You Have To Read This : Help On Domain Name / Free Tutorial On How To Setup Reseller Hosting Account By Www.hostlinker.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.