Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe (11989 Views)

Ghana To Host The Visionary African Women Summit With Distinguished Speakers / Distinguished Individuals, Ngos, Csos, Others Converge To Promote Peace With Ent / Best Maid Of Honour Wedding Dance In Zimbabwe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by dailybuzzng: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
All is now set for African Peace Ambassador Awards 2021 organised by Distinguished Peace Medal Agency.

At this year edition of the annual event, the organisation has identified 20 Africans who have promoted peace and unity in the Continent as deserving of its honour as Peace Ambassadors.

The event is packaged by Goodwill Ambassador Events Agency.

At the event scheduled to take place on December 12, 2021 at Ladi Kwali Hall of Sheraton Hotel Abuja, some personalities set to be honoured are, Dr. Drougas Ag. Vasileios, Doctor of Neorophysiology and Post-doctorate Researcher University of Ioannina, Greece, Dr. Folashade Yemi-Esan Nigerian Head of Service and Adaku Uwaoma Oseiza, Commissioner of Small, Medium Enterprises and New Business Development Abia State.

Others are, Dr. Amb. Kingsley Mike Azonobi, Chairman Domak Group International, Jide Odusolu, Chairman Octo5 Homes, Sen. Uba Sani, representing Kaduna Central at Upper Legislative Chambers National Assembly, Alhaji Ahmed Tijjani Ramalan, CEO ATAR Communication, Gusi Tobby Lordwilliams, Special Impact Strategist and others.

Goodwill Ambassador Events Agency, owned by Amb. Chris Oko Odey is a leading brand in organising social events in Abuja.

With many years experience, this brand has honoured notable personalities who have distinguished themselves in their various fields of endeavour.

In the list of awards Amb. Odey has organised are Nigeria Goodwill Ambassadors awards, African Goodwill Ambassador Awards, Africa CEO Merit Award and Nigeria Governors Scorecard Awards.

Because of his passion for welfare and development of women, coupled with efforts to ensure that women are appreciated because of the milestones some of them have achieved at one point or the other in private sector or public sector, he established Women Power Conference/Africa Leading Women Awards.

This brand has been an umbrella for women leaders across political, business, entertainment and professional lines to come together and reason. One of the bold faces in Nollywood, Tonto Dike was among those he managed at one time or the other as Project Director.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP3JnHN6x_I

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/distinguished-peace-medal-agency-set-to.html

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by dailybuzzng: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Photos 01

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by dailybuzzng: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Photos 02

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by dailybuzzng: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Photos 03

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by dailybuzzng: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Photos 04

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Skyfornia(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Are they peace makers, peace keepers or they preach peace cause I don't understand the award.

I'm only seeing business owners here

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by verybadmouth(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Where is my name and picture?

3 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by stevearagorn(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Alex reporter ma geee

4 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by pussymonger1: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
NAIRALAND NO GET PEACE AMBASSADORS
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Ipinlaxy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by psychologist(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Whatever award alexreport cannot conjugate
Does not exist grin

16 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Phillz83: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
One day I will also be icon ...
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by loveli2uall: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Okay
Where den place former president now...Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan now
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Kuriosmynd: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
What are those Kaduna state politicians doing on the list.
I mean bandits, jihadist and Herdsmen incessantly massacre southern Kaduna from January to December non stop with countless lives lost.
How did they mediate peace. Shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Sunnick(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Una go just wake up dey form any kind award with no meaningful contribution.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by hopexter(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Phillz83:
One day I will also be icon ...

Don’t be too disappointed if you don’t undecided
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by nazicartel(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wasn't disappointed... Was waiting to see Alex

3 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by MrBanner(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
I already knew it's Alex Reporters before opening the thread.

8 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by wman(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
AlexReporters of life.

3 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by 9jaBloke: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pss icons
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Charmingrascal(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Alex and "arrangee" awards

This is another well planned flamboyant but inconsequential event

6 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Jaculze(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oh! Na even award sef. That's not bad sha.

If they can give any other award for the best product ever in Nigeria it should be Oraimo earbud. That earbuds is so amazing!!!
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Omicron007: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
I wonder the the kind of criteria Alex used for the selection process.

According to Ethiopian PM, Abbey: "Where I come from, Peace is an expensive commodity"

Alex is even among the awardee....lol

6 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Waakanda: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
All hail Alex...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by floss(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
I think I know how this Alex reports gets all these accolades.... let me finish putting one or two together, I'm cumin
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Rahkman: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Alex! Where is my money ?

10 Likes

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Rekyz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Trash Trash Trash
Peace my foot!
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Odior1023(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
DR DON SUKU, it's very sure for you. God Has lifted you up and He will always be with you. We the Youths of NAHCO/SAHCOL are also with you. You will come will back with testimonies. You're a Mentor.............Bigger You I pray Boss.

We can handle your cargo for fast Clearance both air, sea freight and Courier Service at a Cheaper rate.

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by pyro10(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
wtf man
My name and icons should be there.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by kunleiky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jaculze:
Oh! Na even award sef. That's not bad sha.

If they can give any other award for the best product ever in Nigeria it should be Oraimo earbud. That earbuds is so amazing!!!
Oraimo has proven to be the best brand this year tbh
Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by Odior1023(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
#Icon

#PeaceAmbassador

#SonOfGrace

#Mentor

#InternationalAgency

#MoreLife.
We can handle your cargo for fast Clearance both air, sea freight and Courier Service at a Cheaper...+2348037687379

Re: Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe by jude5240(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Peace is all I want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) / Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square / Event Management Company In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.