Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) (17126 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Nigeriainpeace: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
This woman u fall hand no be small, but abeg make una take am easy with her cos depression is real make we no hear say person kill her self oh..
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
VEXT:
Oloshossssssssss
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

After collecting premium deek from that Covid-19 Ambassador, why won't your life change?

Haha
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Our tradition and western civilization has done alot of damage in our society at large. Starting from domestic violence to deficient knowledge we acquire in school to toxic environment we live in. May God help us cos most of our girl are tilting towards street runs.
hmmm
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy
KiNg0G:
Bros boma
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
but dis babe fyn o
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by suffering: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
From Mercy's season down to this just concluded one, they were all uneventful. BBNaija has lost its appeal and is riding on past glory. Tega should stop trying to force attention to herself. Her season is remembered for nothing whatsoever.
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Single parenting is suffering and in poverty and Type 1 Diabetes

femi4:
Product of single parenting
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
ugwumichael:

It's okay bros, she knows she has already made a mistake through her actions in the house and probably wished she could turn back the hands of time.

All these cyber bullying is quite unnecessary, Tega has really got a thick skin to pull through what she is passing through, so many person's who are not strong emotional could have committed suicide if they are exposed to half of the backlash she was thrown at. Please let's stop the cyber bullying Egbon.

If she didnt have a thick skin do.you think she would have has sex on a reality show despite being married to add salt to injury?

Abegi that woman thick skin thick pass elephant own. We can see through her crocodile tears and coc.k and bull stories.

Shes getting served.
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by godliman: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
ugwumichael:

It's okay bros, she knows she has already made a mistake through her actions in the house and probably wished she could turn back the hands of time.

All these cyber bullying is quite unnecessary, Tega has really got a thick skin to pull through what she is passing through, so many person's who are not strong emotional could have committed suicide if they are exposed to half of the backlash she was thrown at. Please let's stop the cyber bullying Egbon.
nobody is cyber bullying her, she made herself stink and we have to hold our breathe anytime she is mentioned. Let her repent period.

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Otunski: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrs Tega Boma
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

In spite of her BBN scandal, she is still forging ahead in life. That's the spirit.

With her husband or without him?? undecided

How does a married woman do all these things? Unless her husband is ok with it or she probably doesn’t care.
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Nigra(f): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2021
femi4:
Product of single parenting
,how many messed up children have come out of both parenting??..pikin way wan mumu go mumu,it doesn't matter..how about orphans who turn out to be great men/women ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko / Shemar Moore Vs Taye Diggs / 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.