Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) (17122 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by LegendVibes: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tega Dominic has said that she is at peace with herself, adding that her experiences and the loss of her father changed her, Igbere TV reports.

The reality star made this known in an Instagram post on Tuesday while narrating how she planned on spending her 30th birthday.

According to the mother of one, she had planned a party to mark her 30th birthday but she decided to stay at home which gave her fulfillment.

“Growing up I have only had fun in my first and second birthday, so while becoming, I said to my self I’ll feel fulfilled in my 30th, I didn’t know how or what was going to happen, for some reason I have always felt I’ll achieve something in my 30th then I can have a bash (I don’t do birthday bash).

“So for this year, from losing my dad and all my experiences and then my 30th came, for some reason, I can’t tell I decided to be home, but I have never felt so fulfilled and at peace with myself like this new age.”

Tega added that she is grateful to God and her fans for their support and love.

“I am grateful to God for bringing me this far, for life and sustaining me even when I don’t deserve it, keeping me in check mentally and otherwise, where my strength and energy comes from can only be God, THE ULTIMATE SOURCE, also thank you to the REAL T-HEARTS & TEAGANS for always letting me know I was built for this, I wish to call names but thank you, thank you everyone for all the love and best wishes I really do appreciate, THANK YOU!!!” she concluded.

The ex-housemate received backlash from critics who slammed her for having a sexual relationship with fellow ex-housemate Boma while in Big Brother house in spite of her marital status.

https://www.instagram.com/its_tegadominic/p/CXLb0LtgbcW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Kriss216: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Changed her from a good girl to a public gbola collector. Shameless married woman!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by WibusJaga: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2021

In spite of her BBN scandal, she is still forging ahead in life. That's the spirit.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
It does that to most women why? They go into street runs or there charater gets from bad to worse. Does it mean women cant fill in that gap left behind.. what is actually the problem?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by paskal16: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
De

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Losing a dear one is always like a dagger through your heart. It hurts fresh anytime you remember it....
May God strengthen you

5 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by VEXT: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oloshossssssssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by KiNg0G: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bros boma

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by salbis(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
This marketing strategy is aggressive. Try harder many clients will soon line up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Yompay01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nice pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by CedarHoldings: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls link to download fmwhatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Nostring: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Changed her from a good girl to a public gbola collector. Shameless married woman!
lol ...make una free this madam na

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Alaborn12: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

See saint wey never sin before

4 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
In Nigeria, once you are a married woman, there are certain things that are taboo and unforgivable,,people no just wan forgive this woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yea it changed you.

It Changed you in a BOMAic way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by femi4: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Product of single parenting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
So the short gown no short reach, she still has to raise it undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by wesharetraffic: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Like I care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Its a Big Lies, it was Boma's D**k that Charged you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by headSmasher: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
boma
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by ugwumichael(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

It's okay bros, she knows she has already made a mistake through her actions in the house and probably wished she could turn back the hands of time.

All these cyber bullying is quite unnecessary, Tega has really got a thick skin to pull through what she is passing through, so many person's who are not strong emotional could have committed suicide if they are exposed to half of the backlash she was thrown at. Please let's stop the cyber bullying Egbon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by weslay: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Empty hen
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
U are a shameless foul

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
I wonder if she compares dick size between the Boma and the hubby when he is lashing her grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Omicron007: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
shocked

After collecting premium deek from that Covid-19 Ambassador, why won't your life change?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by TheGift: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

Tone down the harshness, it’s good for your health.
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by TheGift: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
It does that to most women why? They go into street runs or there charater gets from bad to worse. Does it mean women can fill in that gap left behind.. what is actually the problem?

In those situations where the Women can’t fill the gap, it is often because they where suppressed and disempowered by their egotistic and/or insecure husbands.
Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Kojochyke(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
So the short gown no short reach, she still has to raise it undecided
she dey do advert na... For her brand.. If u know, u know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Boma+Tema comes to mind plus the rotten fish smelling puxxxy remarks of boma...omo that guy don craze

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheGift:

In those situations where the Women can’t fill the gap, it is often because they where suppressed and disempowered by their egotistic and/or insecure husbands.

Our tradition and western civilization has done alot of damage in our society at large. Starting from domestic violence to deficient knowledge we acquire at school to toxic environment we live in. May God help us cos most of our girl are tilting towards street runs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko / Shemar Moore Vs Taye Diggs / Don't Dispose Your Old Pants Anyhow, Cut Them Into Shreds - Mosun Filani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.