Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim (1217 Views)

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Hunger Under Quarantine Will Lead To Nigerians Accepting Bill Gates' Vaccine / Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Multi-billionaire businessman and renowned financier of the defunct National Party of Nigeria ( NPN) during the botched Second Republic, Alhaji Isiyaku Ibrahim has said that he is not happy with President Muhammadu Buhari administration because Nigerians are dying of hunger.

He said he delivered his home state of Nasarawa to the All Progressives Congress ( APC) and sponsored newspaper advertorials to solicit support for the success of President  Buhari, but regretted the condition many Nigerians found themselves in after Buhari became the President. 

According to him, prior to Buhari’s journey to the Presidential Villa, the President and Alhaji Mamman Daura visited late Alhaji Umaru Dikko and sought forgiveness. 

Recall that the military regime of General Buhari tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko in London, but the move was not successful.

Isiyaku Ibrahim said late Umaru Dikko had told Buhari and Mamman Daura that it was a bygone matter, and later called him( Isiyaku) to let him know the duo was coming to meet him.

” Buhari, what happened ( he swore in Arabic), they went to Kaduna, he and Mamman Daura. They went to apologize to Umaru Dikko. Umaru Dikko said ‘you did your own, Allah knows and  he protected me..”

He explained that Umaru Dikko knew he was hot-tempered and called to pacify him before Buhari and Mamman Daura came. 

That after listening to them, he decided to support Buhari’s political course and sponsored newspaper advertorials asking Nigerians to vote for him, ensuring that he delivered Nasarawa state for Buhari, even though” he didn’t win Local Government in  Daura. “

When asked if he is happy now by the anchor of the interview who is an indigene of Katsina and works for Trust TV, Isiyaku Ibrahim replied thus:

” How can you say I’m happy? I’m a democrat. I’ve never seen my country in this kind of situation. People are dying, people have no food. In my area I have to be sending….in Katsina I don’t know whether you people are doing well,” he said. 

The former NPN strong man revealed that he had assisted the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) with a take-off grant of N10 million, when late Chief Solomon Lar begged him to assist the party, at inception. 

He said he went to Chief Harry Akande who he had helped to get work in billions, and Harry reciprocated by giving him a N10 million draft which he handed over to late Solomon Lar. 

Also,  “I organised fundraising, that night I raise N78 million for them,” he said. 

Isiyaku Ibrahim said he had never nursed an ambition to hold a political office because he cannot take rubbish from people, but can promote individuals in politics to be anything.

He also went down memory lane, saying General Gowon was toppled as Head of state because he never fulfilled his promises. 

He said he and one Chief Amachree were the first Nigerians to own private jets, and disclosed how he became a wealthy businessman through his foreign connection and a contract from the Nigerian Air Force. 

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/im-not-happy-people-are-dying-of-hunger-under-buharis-govt-isiyaku-ibrahim/
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by isaiah4life(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
You are helping political parties yet you can't help the masses you intend to represent.

It is worth mentioning that nairaland philanthropists have done more than this supposed billionnaire.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by Abdul05: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
That hunger thing really affect every body now even kanu too is not left out grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
In Femi Adesina's words, those who are dying are people who refuse to eat. Buhari has provided enough food grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by AntiBMC(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
iwaeda:
In Femi Adesina's words, those who are dying are people who refuse to eat. Buhari has provided enough food grin grin grin grin

Hehe cheesy

And in Tinubu’s words, when farmers complain that Herdsmen are destroying their lands, ”where are the cows?”
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hehe cheesy

And in Tinubu’s words, when farmers complain that Herdsmen are destroying their lands, ”where are the cows?”

Let us ask Lalasticlala grin grin
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by Vickym1(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
That's the next level they promised Nigerians and just like his name, he became president and changed everything in Nigeria {buharia} undecided
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by WibusJaga: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2021

Unfortunately, it will get much worse next year when fuel subsidy is removed.
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

Unfortunately, it will get much worse next year when fuel subsidy is removed.

Let us wait and see till then.
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nigeria are not hungry, Mr. Lai will tell you.
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Vickym1:
That's the next level they promised Nigerians and just like his name, he became president and changed everything in Nigeria {buharia} undecided

Nobody is happy Buhari has run down Nigetia economically, socially and every wise.
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by Leverage2021: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abdul05:
That hunger thing really affect every body now even kanu too is not left out grin grin
Yoruba Muslim Na you hunger dey ma ma so o

Last time we saw Kanu even Adamu Garba confirmed he was fresh

Na that hunger go wire you zombies confessing

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by rexwalters: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hehe cheesy

Liar He did not say destroying their lands, he said doing the kidnapping, stop telling lies to deceive yourself, it doesn’t change the facts of the truth.
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by rexwalters: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
iwaeda:

Nobody is happy Buhari has run down Nigetia economically, socially and every wise.
President Buhari ran down Nigeria, mention 1 thing your state has done for you since 1999, to make your existence a bit more blissful?
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by AntiBMC(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
rexwalters:
Liar He did not say destroying their lands, he said doing the kidnapping, stop telling lies to deceive yourself, it doesn’t change the facts of the truth.

Av told you...this rex abi whatever u call urself...I don't speak c0w.

My dog name sef na rex...I go call am...make una two follow dey talk. Akpa amu
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by Maxymilliano(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Some people can be funny, when you are busy using your resources to clamor for a plague to befall the country, what else were you expecting if not hardship of unimaginable proportion ?
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by sapientia(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Zone Bs

Come and defend your god
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by vinceyinnovation: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
But that is what he came to do in thipower hour
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2021
rexwalters:
President Buhari ran down Nigeria, mention 1 thing your state has done for you since 1999, to make your existence a bit more blissful?

Go and enjoy your bread, day of reckoning is at hand.
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by BlackfireX: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Who is this one mana ??

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president Daddy oyoyo
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2021
BlackfireX:
Who is this one mana ??

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president Daddy oyoyo
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

His food has finished grin
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lagos will be shut tomorrow because of Buhari's visit. Not happy.
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
From our beloved police.

We are suffering, hungry, we need our November salary – Policemen
Published

on

December 8, 2021

By

Musliudeen Adebayo

Some policemen from different formations and commands across the country have raised the alarm over the non-payment of their November salaries.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/08/we-are-suffering-hungry-we-need-our-november-salary-policemen/
Re: I’m Not Happy; People Are Dying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Govt — Isiyaku Ibrahim by iwaeda: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Town is not smiling.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Geopolitical Zones In Power (fact Check) / Shame on BATIFIED, A Wonderful Thread For Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra.. / No Hausa/ Fulani Man Will Climb This Pole To See Tinubu Except Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.