Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) (2810 Views)

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
post=108296022:

Outside Lagos airport no airport in southwest that is older than Enugu airport, and non is southwest was built by state government
Enugu airport was built in 2012/13. It was poverty in SE that kept it late before you got an airport. You could hardly afford a ticket.

- erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
headSmasher:
Suicide? hehehehe when I am catching cruise, if you are frustrated with your life, take your own advice, as for me, check my Monika, I smash criminal heads for happiness

Just another broke keyboard noisemaker. Instead of being an internet head smasher, how about getting a job that actually pays money.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by olas24u(f): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
Without reading comments I knew Yorubas would be pained.

why?because of your airport?
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Furious1:
You're supposed to be ashamed.
If people say make them look up the said airports will they see anything worth discussing on nairaland.
And if y'all have airports since the 80s why una de record 4k Passengers,
Normally you're supposed to go into hiding once you see a topic like this, no be to dey disgrace your ppl wey no send you work

You no get shame, in fact you're an illiterate. 4k passengers?... Una wan compare with the graveyard airport in Enugu?.

-erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by chiefobdk2: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

ANAMBRA HAS A CLAY SOIL TYPE.

IT TAKES EFFORT TO GET GRASS TO GROW ON THE LAND.

I MADE A SUGGESTION AS ONYE-ANAMBRA BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE MY STATE LOOKING LIKE EUROPE AND AMERICA.

PLEASE, STOP SOUNDING LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN, WHEN RESPONDING TO MY POST.

You are not intelligent.. To say Anambra has clay soil type.. This is d dumbest shit I ever heard.. I am a geologist dude... Stop embarrassing people here.. Did you not see where I mentioned Anambra is in rainforest zone.... Dat alone should stop ur argument. The airport is located in one of the most fertile flat land in Anambra state

But you will always want to impress.. Wen u have nothing upstairs
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Furious1:
Na like this we dey know ppl wey never enter plane before

Don't go there, I'll bury you.

-erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by hammer567: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
chiefobdk2:

You are not intelligent.. To say Anambra has clay soil type.. This is d dumbest shit I ever heard.. I am a geologist dude... Stop embarrassing people here.. Did you not see where I mentioned Anambra is in rainforest zone.... Dat alone should stop ur argument. The airport is located in one of the most fertile flat land in Anambra state

But you will always want to impress.. Wen u have nothing upstairs

[/s]

I FEEL VERY IMPORTANT, WITH THE WAY YOU KEEP CHANGING MONIKER TO QUOTE MY NAIRALAND HANDLE.

THERE WAS NO SENSE IN YOUR SUBMISSION.

IF, U ARE IGBO, THEN SADLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON, IGBO NO LONGER BOND TOGETHER.

MY BROTHER, IF NOBODY EVER TOLD YOU, LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY, YOU ARE POORLY BEHAVED.

AND WHAT HAS RAIN FOREST GOT TO DO WITH SOIL TYPE?
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by hammer567: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
THERE ARE SIX TYPES OF SOIL; CHALKY, CLAY, LOAMY, PEATY, SANDY AND SILTY.

THE IDEAL SOIL FOR GRASS IS LOAMY.

IT TAKES EFFORT TO GROW GRASS ON CLAY BUT POSSIBLE.

IN A RAIN FOREST, IT IS NOT UNUSUAL TO FIND ALL TYPES OF SOIL, SO WHAT IS THIS IDIOT DISTURBING MY MENTION?
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Don't go there, I'll bury you.

-erase the dot
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
EraseTheDot:

You no get shame, in fact you're an illiterate. 4k passengers?... Una wan compare with the graveyard airport in Enugu?.

-erase the dot
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
EraseTheDot:

Pls, pls, plssss.. don't talk like a slowpoke.. You're even getting me more angry showing me a painted container as a #16billion airport. Pls, don't be unfortunate. In a saner clime, Obiano should be in jail.

- erase the dot

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
headSmasher:
Madness usually bring a chicken to the roast,well a foolish person birthed a mad boy, the situation is usually the same, you are worried because you have no hope your poverty of generations will continue on your children, we are not the same, kid, you don't have to compare your generation with others, God have been sufficient, if you declare evil for your children like it was proclaimed for you, so shall it be, you and your children will never escape as for me and my children we are for signs and wonders, the grace of God is in abundance. As you have uttered will it be for you as God have said in Numbers 14 28

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

so you're not seeing this troll insulting people's parents
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by hammer567: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
THE BASTARD HIDING BEHIND MUTIPLE MONIKER TO QUOTE ME, SHOULD TAKE HIS TIME.

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN EXCHANGING WORDS WITH A NONENTITY.

I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE SUGGESTION CONCERNING ANAMBRA BECAUSE, NA WE GET AM, UNTIL I ENTER GOVERNMENT.

SO GET USE TO ME BEING AROUND.

INUGO?
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
headSmasher:
When you are done crying go and carry your gala, I am not your father, mother, uncle or relative a that is into rubbish, you can cry as you wish
another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by headSmasher: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Just another broke keyboard noisemaker. Instead of being an internet head smasher, how about getting a job that actually pays money.
Stop being myopic and unreasonable, don't compare yourself with others, you are broke doesn't mean we are in the same league. don't compare premiership league with Nigeria division 2
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by sunjai(f): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

I FEEL VERY IMPORTANT, WITH THE WAY YOU KEEP CHANGING MONIKER TO QUOTE MY NAIRALAND HANDLE.

IF, U ARE IGBO, THEN SADLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON, IGBO NO LONGER BOND TOGETHER.

MY BROTHER, IF NOBODY EVER TOLD YOU, LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY, YOU ARE POORLY BEHAVED.

whta he said is actually the pure truth. I'm from Nteje and where the airport is situated is were people from my hometown farm. The land is very fertile.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by sunjai(f): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:

IN A RAIN FOREST, IT IS NOT UNUSUAL TO FIND ALL TYPES OF SOIL, SO WHAT IS THIS IDIOT DISTURBING MY MENTION?

that place is very very fertile. It used to be a farmland.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by hammer567: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
sunjai:
that place is very very fertile. It used to be a farmland.

YET ANOTHER MONIKER, JUST TO QUOTE ME.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
People who argue with you in real time are trying.

EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by chiefobdk2: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

I will keep hammering it into ur empty skull... You are an illiterate.. I support IPOB and nnamdi but dude u re so dumb and you need someone to remind you daily
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by chiefobdk2: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:

Your father is a bastard but thats by the way...

Go and check the meaning of rainforest.. Then u ll have a little idea...

How can one be so dumb.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by chiefobdk2: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:
THE BASTARD HIDING BEHIND MUTIPLE MONIKER TO QUOTE ME, SHOULD TAKE HIS TIME.

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN EXCHANGING WORDS WITH A NONENTITY.

I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE SUGGESTION CONCERNING ANAMBRA BECAUSE, NA WE GET AM, UNTIL I ENTER GOVERNMENT.

SO GET USE TO ME BEING AROUND.

INUGO?

I laugh in abakeleke. God will not allow someone so dumb like u to enter government position.. Tufiakwa.... Illiterate IPOB
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by chiefobdk2: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
sunjai:
whta he said is actually the pure truth. I'm from Nteje and where the airport is situated is were people from my hometown farm. The land is very fertile.
that boy you are quoting is so dumb... He wont understand even if 10 professors try to teach him

Umueri is strategically located in Anambra river basin.. Land close to rivers are fertile and naturally so good for agriculture...

Anambra should be exporting grass.. If you look around the airport you will notice thick bush and grassland..

Besides its December common sense should tell him that we are in dry season.. Grasses die off.. Only to grow back once the first rain fall... I am from Nnewi i know what i pay to cut grass around my house.. Umueri land is more fertile than Nnewi
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by sunjai(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:

YET ANOTHER MONIKER, JUST TO QUOTE ME.
sunjai is sunjai. A female and not a male. I am telling you because my father had a farm there before this airport.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Sao Tome / Nigerians Overseas Please Sign Here / See Africa' 15 Most Expensive Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.