Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu (851 Views)

Orji Kalu Denies Being Appointed Ahmad Lawan’s Campaign DG / DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army / “I Was Beaten By EFCC Operatives” - Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Stealing Abia N7.2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by HgsMediaPlus: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu has denied report that he told the Department of State Services (DSS) operatives not to feed Nnamdi Kanu.

This is coming after Prince Kanu Meme, brother of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu on Monday, November 6, claimed that he has been denied food by the DSS and not allowed him to see his test results.

Orji Uzor Kalu has however took to his Facebook page to denied report that he is working with the DSS against IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and urged Nigerians to ignore the story. He said it is nothing but "a big, fat lie and cheap propaganda"

"A friend said the statement below is been circulated on social media and I urge you to please ignore as it's a big fat lie and cheap propaganda. "The circulating lie says, "When Senator Orji Uzor Kalu visited DSS and Mazi Nnamdi, he told the DSS to stop giving Nnamdi Kanu food and Nnamdi Kanu has been living without food since then " "My brief take is that there is nothing one would do that people won't talk about. If you don't visit, they will blame you for not visiting.

"If you visit, they will still blame you. But more sympathetic to me is those that believe and propagate any cok and bull story. If the agenda is to create hatred between me and my brothers, it's a waste of time because my people love me and I love them too. I will always respond to hate with love."

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/07/orji-uzor-kalu-denies-instructing-dss-not-to-feed-nnamdi-kanu/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by isaiah4life(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Betrayal is real.

Know this and set yourself free from frenemy.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by ajumma(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is POW (Prisoner Of War)
or
Enemy Combatant in
"Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by Gbagura: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gambari pá fulani, kò l'ẹjọ́ nínú.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by JavaScript90: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Obviously propaganda. Ouk is your president come 2023, deal with it.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
If you love your people you won't betray them by stealing their money when you were a governor of abia state.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
O ga o. Trouble sleep yanga go wake am.
Please free HE OUK nau. You can blame him for everything but this one is not it at all.
I wonder how people sit down and fabricate lies and very toxic allegations when there's no iota of proof to back them up.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Save us of the epistle, na una wahala
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by headSmasher: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hehehehe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by headSmasher: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hehehehe

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
People wey dey spread all this kind lie self ehn��
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by rexwalters: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
ablejesus26:
People wey dey spread all this kind lie self ehn��
Food is what they used in the 1967 war to halt it, food is what they want to use on Mazi? A hungry fan can’t fight, the idiot hasn’t started suffering.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by sapientia(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Now that he has denied it

It's possible
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2021
rexwalters:
Food is what they used in the 1967 war to halt it, food is what they want to use on Mazi? A hungry fan can’t fight, the idiot hasn’t started suffering.

I am trying to detect sense in what you wrote but to no avail�

Why are you making reference to 1967?
You are not doing well at all.
The War was more than just a territorial battle,it was to stamp the Igbo stand against intimidation and oppression.
Please don't come into my mention if you want to do your tribal gbasgbos.
I can recommend some niggas for you here.
Check on fadigha, notasyouthink, tranquility, esnbrutallity, Asgard, emergingnation,this ones can help you cum better in your tribal gbasgbos��
I no dey do nonsense biko ��.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by tony0806: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Instructing DSS Not To Feed Nnamdi Kanu by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:40am On Dec 08, 2021
IPOB should be held responsible if anything happened to Orji Kalu
We don't want to hear DSS or Fulani again because you guys are barbaric

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: Could This Be Why They Killed Chief Bola Ige? / We Have Light 2seconds In Abuloma / Advice: IPOB Should Ban Use Of Naira In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.