Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return (23053 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by BarrElChapo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oh mama Africa cry
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
femi4:
When last did CSKA played in UCL qfinal
Please go and Google about locomotive Moscow they are always among the top 3 clubs in Russia which automatically gives them a shot in either Europa or champions league the fact that they don't play in the champions league quarter final doesn't make them a small club except you are an indomie generation them I can exempt you from further gbas gbos ...they are even in the Europa league presently
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

Moses is a NO.
To you but not to we that know his quality,he even merits it more than ighalo considering his exploits in the uefa league and Russia too
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrtaye:

To you but not to we that know his quality,he even merits it more than ighalo considering his exploits in the uefa league and Russia too
What quality?
He voluntarily left the team and cannot choose when to return.

The National Team isn't a team for rehabilitation.....Moses for the National Team...NO

Is the National team a place where you can choose when to play and when to retire and return? They are all crowding out because they want new deals in the approaching World Cup.

I don't know what you mean by quality. Quality?
I laugh. I am happy his agent is the one saying it not the NFF.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Daboomb: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

We should also consider recalling Okocha & Nwankwo Kanu to strengthen the squad for this AFCON.

Until we sack that useless German Coach called Rohr and the NFF Chairman (and his accomplices) that benefit from the Contract of employing all these useless foreign Coaches, Nigeria's football will continue to regress.

At about #46Million every month SALARY, what have we gained from this Rohr, in the last five years? [b]NOTHING.[/b]

Even if we pay a Nigerian Coach (or say 3-Man Team of Nigerian Coaches) #10M each per Month, our football would have progressed and our local League would have benefited more.
But Amaju Pinnick prefers these foreign Coaches (l hear he has another one lined up already) because he is gaining financially, from the Corruption that springs them up.
The NFF is a cesspit of Corruption, that is not News! From the Middle level officers, to the Chairman at the Top

Amaju Pinnick and Gerradt Rohr needs to be sacked immediately, if we want to make progress in our Football.
-

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by marvelous000: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
When European players quit, they do it for good. But African players are confused and indecisive. Ighalo is back now Moses is about to return. I hope he will do well.
You fvcks with inferiority complex, always look for the slightest opportunity to prattle invectives at Africa, while using the west(which most times are not better) as a standard.
So, Messi that retired and came back is what

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Daboomb: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
moralistic:
Hajajhahajaajjaja... World Cup ..imagin dropping a player who played in the qualifications only to replace him with Victor Moses...

That is one of the things that kills "Team morale" but the fault is not from Moses, the problem is a Foreign Coach who cannot search out and blend local talent.
That Rohr is just running around like a Headless Chicken, nothing to offer
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Daboomb: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
marvelous000:

You fvcks with inferiority complex, always look for the slightest opportunity to prattle invectives at Africa, while using the west(which most times are not better) as a standard.
So, Messi that retired and came back is what

Messi is not even European, he is South American. Argentina is not part of Europe. grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by pahars(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
A welcome addition to the team all the wingers we have in the team are not good enough...I dont think we have replaced him
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by marvelous000: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Daboomb:

Messi is not even European, he is South American. Argentina is not part of Europe. grin grin
Do not go the path of prevarication with with me, cos I can reel out plethora of Europeans that came out of retirement. People like platini, cahill, zindane et al.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

What quality?
He voluntarily left the team and cannot choose when to return.

The National Team isn't a team for rehabilitation.....Moses for the National Team...NO

Is the National team a place where you can choose when to play and when to retire and return? They are all crowding out because they want new deals in the approaching World Cup.

I don't know what you mean by quality. Quality?
I laugh. I am happy his agent is the one saying it not the NFF.
This your energy should be on ighalo and not Moses cos Moses merit's it more because he's playing in the continental and not Saudi or China and also his numbers speak for him... he's more intelligent than the wingers you have presently and his decision to quit at that time could be due to the national team politics at that time and shouldn't be juxtaposed with his performance okay
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Daboomb:

That's not the point pls don't deviate..the fact is messi came out of retirement
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by femi4: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrtaye:

Please go and Google about locomotive Moscow they are always among the top 3 clubs in Russia which automatically gives them a shot in either Europa or champions league the fact that they don't play in the champions league quarter final doesn't make them a small club except you are an indomie generation them I can exempt you from further gbas gbos ...they are even in the Europa league presently
Don't be stupid, when last did they play UCL qfinal?

2. CSKA is not in top 30 UEFA coefficient ranking

Stop defending stupidity
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Numerouno94(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrtaye:

Moses is more intelligent than those players you mentioned qnd he's got world cup and nations cup experience besides he's in hot form and also plays continental at the moment too

Well, watever rocks their boat. Buh i do hope Dennis nd Awoniyi re not left out cos they re on a hot form.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Ibime(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
World Cup coming up, everybody want return.

Guy be like Kevin Prince Boateng who retires between each World Cup
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrtaye:

This your energy should be on ighalo and not Moses cos Moses merit's it more because he's playing in the continental and not Saudi or China and also his numbers speak for him... he's more intelligent than the wingers you have presently and his decision to quit at that time could be due to the national team politics at that time and shouldn't be juxtaposed with his performance okay
Maybe you are new to the Sports Section.....I have equally dissipated same energy on Ighalo because I don't see how the scenario is different.

The Problem is not what they play or not play. These are people who left the National Team and were appealed to by all & sundry but stuck their grounds for reasons best known to them.

Months before the World Cup, they are rushing back in droves, which serious footballing country tolerates that? It is the nonsense that makes us not take ourselves serious at all.

Which National Politics? What has changed? Rohr is still there, Pinnick is still there. What has changed?

I am not after how they play but how they left the National Team. There is something called Respect. We are not begging them to return, we will pick our asses up and work.

We are even the one begging them to return, Is that how low we have gone as a footballing Country?

This is National Team not Charity Football.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

U hv got a gud point there. I tink Musa shuld b dropped for Moses cos his got more to offer. Buh i do hope Dennis nd Awoniyi re not left out cos they re on a hot form.
See what you are saying.....Musa who has been in the team all the while...to be dropped for "big man" Moses who left his National Team to concentrate more on his club football then see an approaching World Cup and decides to return?

You can drop Musa for another person, not the man who intends to concentrate more on his club football.

Abeg ooooo
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Numerouno94(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

See what you are saying.....Musa who has been in the team all the while...to be dropped for "big man" Moses who left his National Team to concentrate more on his club football then see an approaching Nations Cup and decides to return?

Hian....na waoh

Fergie001 It's bn a while. Take my comment wit a pinch of salt.

Why is Moses interested in coming back? I strongly suspect Pinnick abi Picnic is behind this move.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Numerouno94(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

See what you are saying.....Musa who has been in the team all the while...to be dropped for "big man" Moses who left his National Team to concentrate more on his club football then see an approaching World Cup and decides to return?

You can drop Musa for another person, not the man who intends to concentrate more on his club football.

Abeg ooooo

Fergie don vex. Oya no vex i don modify my comment. grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

It's bn a while. Take my comment wit a pinch of salt.

Why is Moses interested in coming back? I strongly suspect Pinnick abi Picnic is behind this move.
I dey hide since because of you know.....but now I gallant for Rangnick grin

Don't mind them......Is Moses Okocha or Kanu?
Abi is Ighalo Rashidi Yekini or Amokachi?

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by oliverwrites: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Why don't we call Mikel, Obafemi and Obinna Nsofor..... We should also include Umu Ejima (Kalu and ikechukwu Uche) .... And if Taiye taiwo is still okay we can bring him back ... Not forgetting Daddy Yakubu and that Mumu the kicked a Greece player 2010 world cup that gave him red card!!!!!!

Seriously Nigeria really needs to look inwards ...... There are lots of talents like lots and lots of talents who are serious and can deliver ....

Nigerian club sides really lack scouts .... The ones that are there are full of egunje seeking people.

Since the departure of Okocha over 15 years ago, Nigeria hasn't been able to produce someone with flair or natural talent to dazzle ball .... No wingers that can cause eternal threat to the enemies defence line!!!! .....

Now that we are coming up small small with this young boys that one is saying he wants to come back .... If he comes back he will want to use seniority and start dragging shirt with young boys ..... Mtscheeeeeeeee
Sanni Keita
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Numerouno94(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

I dey hide since because of you know.....but now I gallant for Rangnick grin

Don't mind them......Is Moses Okocha or Kanu?
Abi is Ighalo Rashidi Yekini or Amokachi?

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

As ur best frnd Ole go all the boys now hustle for ball to impress Rangnick. I like that sha.

This ur hiss sha fit impeach Buhari ooo grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

As ur best frnd Ole go all the boys now hustle for ball to impress Rangnick. I like that sha.

This ur hiss sha fit impeach Buhari ooo grin grin
Na tomorrow I dey wait grin

Depay said he wants revenge..
Ter Stegen said they are ready, Muller liked the tweet

No wahala.....na here we dey!
Na tomorrow I go show myself where una dey.
Somebody collect something, another person chop beating grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Numerouno94(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

Na tomorrow I dey wait grin

Depay said he wants revenge..
Ter Stegen said they are ready, Muller liked the tweet

No wahala.....na here we dey!
Na tomorrow I go show myself where una dey?
Another person collect something, another person chop beating grin cheesy

Wait oo, wetin Depay wan avenge? As for Ter Stegen, Lewandowski go spell him name 2mao grin grin

Na Xavi i dey pity 2mao. Them go use balon d'or loss ontop him boys 2mao, them go beat them like person wey thief fone for computer village.

Me i don port frm Barca, i b PSG nd Man U fan. grin grin

Fergie wey Lamasta na? Him boys collect this evening oo cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Wait oo, wetin Depay wan avenge? As for Ter Stegen, Lewandowski go spell him name 2mao grin grin

Na Xavi i dey pity 2mao. Them go use balon d'or loss ontop him boys 2mao, them go beat them like person wey thief fone for computer village.

Me i don port frm Barca, i b PSG nd Man U fan. grin grin

Fergie wey Lamasta na? Him boys collect this evening oo cheesy
Lamasta don run.....

I dey look Barca dey laugh, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Na make Benfica do am for me abeg/

The bolded na confirm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Bamzyriches451: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tor
Ain't left back, I'm willing to come back to the national team too
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Numerouno94(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

Lamasta don run.....

I dey look Barca dey laugh, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Na make Benfica do am for me abeg/

The bolded na confirm grin grin grin grin

Benfica go win Dynamo for sure. Buh Fergie why this hatred 2wads Barca na? grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Rexymania(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Moses left bcus of the corruption in Nigeria Football; but he has the habit of coming back in World cup year. Well I would really want him to come back

Moses on the left wing, Chukwueze on the right wing. Osinmeh or Awoniyi upfront. Defenders fmgo shit for body
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:
Benfica go win Dynamo for sure. Buh Fergie why this hatred 2wads Barca na? grin grin
The club I dislike the most is Barcelona, followed by Chelsea. I have softened on Chelsea over the years but Barca....I want them to be relegated sef.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Numerouno94(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

The club I dislike the most is Barcelona, followed by Chelsea. I have softened on Chelsea over the years but Barca....I want them to be relegated sef.

Jesu!! shocked

Is it because of the two champions league final against Fergie? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Jesu!! shocked

Is it because of the two champions league final against Fergie? grin grin
Because of all the ojoros they did under Pep...... Relegation is the only thing that can pacify me.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Austin Ejide,

Obinna Nwaneri,

Seyi Olofinjana and

Yakubu Aiyegbeni too.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / Marvin Park Makes La Liga Debut / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.