Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Buy Land In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy Land In Ibadan (5028 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Buy Land In Lugbe, Along Airport Road, Abuja / buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Land In Ibadan by pearlgirl: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2006
I am thinking of buying a Land in Ibadan - Oluyole area is Ok. Can anyone help me
locate one?
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by felo12(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2007
Land in oluyole area is between N3-4m/plot,Why not extend your search to Akobo, the area is cool and land goes for N1.5-N2m, e-mail me for more details, fellyx2@yahoo.com, pls note I'm not an estate agent or land seller, i only want to give you a clue about land in Ibadan,
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by gbengaijot(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2007
@felo12, why will u ask for her email when she only posted a general question. This is a public forum, if you want to give her details, then post it on here.

Personally, paying 3 Million naira for a land in ibadan is too expensive.

@felo, do you know how much a plot of land will be worth somewhere around apata area in ibadan?

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by zorro(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2007
i have some plots of land in olyole and they range from 1.5million to 2 million naira
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by TaxMan(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2007
I'm interested in the Akobo area oh!
Please hook me up,
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by netzymes(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2007
Try www.biodunodeleyeco.com - I have just done a quick search on their site and they have land from about 2 million. I dont really know Ibadan, but if you call them I am sure they will be able to help.

Good luck!
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by sola310: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2010
you can get around N2m in Oluyole. A lawyer's advice will be given to you by a professional lawyer who is into the business.
call 0806 6088 816 ,
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by LAELIST: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2010
Any one interested in buying a land or property in Ibadan.
For professional advise, getting your land /property at reasonable price anywhere in Ibadan.
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by zicoisaac: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hello, are u interested in (900m2 land @ OLUYOLE IBADAN in my portfolio - 7 MILLION NAIRA)
(700m2 land @ OLUYOLE IBADAN - N3 MILLION & N4 MILLION RESPECTIVELY)
ASKING PRICES DUE TO AREAS WHERE THE LANDS ARE LOCATED.
If interested, kindly call me on 07040061384, 08087125005 or visit our office in Ibadan.
E-mail: zicoisaac@yahoo.com
Stay Blessed
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by femkay: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
Please can some one tell me how much a plot of land cost @ OLUYOLE EXTENSION (ELEBU) area of Ibadan
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by Yinkaboy: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
Can someone tell me the differences in price between oluyole extension and bodija? Which is better? thnxs
Re: How To Buy Land In Ibadan by goinggreat: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
a plot of land at elebu goes for between N300k-N1m. it all depends on where it is located around the area and who the seller is. however, with the rate of purchases around that area, N300k might be hard to get now, although it's worth a try.

oluyole extension is pricey, same as bodija. it all depends on where exactly you are looking at in both areas. for instance, oluyole extension ,along the main road, or victory church side costs higher than other areas inside. same for bodija,either old or new along the road. lands in both locations go for millions or tens of millions.
however, both locations are very great, you get nice neighbourhoods, good infrastructure and the works. maybe if you give a hint as to your budget range, it might help to guide you before you make a final decision.cheers.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Low-cost Construction Options / Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.