Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video (45411 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Darevofpeace(m): 4:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Afonjas will surely have a sleepless night with this back to back news of the Anambra Airport.

Meanwhile the one that Aregbesola started in Osun state is still enveloped by forests where they carry on their skull mining and organ harvesting business.

Some are even hoping IPOB will blow it down.

Take away Lagos state, the rest of the South Wast.e is poverty stricken and grossly under-developed.

"So many are mad actually,only a few are roaming"

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by xaggar(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2021
chemgee:

I'm honestly tired of these guys, those kinda talks reek inferiority complex. Like why can you just say: "Hurray! We now have an airport, this will be good for Ndi Anambra"... Shekina

But NO! They're all over social media telling us how Asaba, PH, Enugu will close down bcoz they're opening theirs, how Lagos will lose most customers if their airports begins international flights.

Asaba, Uyo, Bayelsa & other airports came onboard without so much rukus & subs from their inhabitants.

I don't even see this airport topping the S/East bcoz Enugu & Owerri airports serves their states & also the whole of Abia, Ebonyi & parts of Cross River. Unlike this one serving only Anambra, and Even their biggest city (Onitsha) will share passengers with Asaba airport.

I congratulate Obiano for a job well done. I can't wait for the competition to start & the data to come out, let's know which state is which..

Big win for the aviation industry.

True!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Bashir75: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

MMIA is a Federal airport. Does not belong to Lagos.
Thief.

[b]I SEE THE BIAFRANS BASTARD KIDS HAVE GROWN BALLS. UNFORTUNATELY, YOUR PARENTS & GRAND PARENTS COULD NOT STAY AND LIVE IN YOUR ELDORADO MUDDY AFGHAN-EASTERN LAND, THEY HAD TO SEEK ASYLUM IN MY REGION AND MOSTLY MY LAND. THIS DECEMBER WILL BE DIRRRRTTYYY FOR YOU AND YOUR FOLKS BECAUSE LIONS & HYENAS YOUR FOLKS NURTURED ARE OUT THERE WAITING TO FEED ON YOU. THE ESN/IPOBIANS TERRORISTS ON MPURUPRUKI STEROID DRUGS WILL DO YOU DIRRRTTYYY. YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CREATED A TRAVEL DEN AIRPORT FOR DRUG DEALERS AND TERRORISTS. [/b][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by StreetFight: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Have been looking for the pictures of sophisticated state of Osun Airport grin

60% of people living in the Sophisticated State of Osun are your brothers and sisters who travelled inside trailers carrying cows from
Adamawa through your developed State to the State of Osun.

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your generations pray to go to Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Cosbyrich: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Bashir75:

YOU MUST BE A KID FROM BIAFRAN/IPOBIAN VILLAGE. LAGOS HAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OVER 30 YEARS PERHAPS DECADES BEFORE YOU’RE BORN. WAIT FOR LEKKI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN FEW YEARS, BEST KEPT SECRET. IPOBIANS BUILT FIRST AIRPORT, THEY’RE MOCKING OTHERS WITH FAR BETTER. IRONICALLY.
Na poverty dey worry Igbos.
You just build airport that may not last long and you start abusing your superiors.Igbos no dey learn at all!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Cosbyrich: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2021
StreetFight:

60% of people living in the Sophisticated State of Osun are your brothers and sisters who travelled inside trailers carrying cows from
Adamawa through your developed State to the State of Osun.

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your generations pray to go to Yoruba land.
grin
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by VEHINTOLAR: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Ohun gbogbo lo n Jo araoko loju !
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by hedonido: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2021
What of ancillary/support services..... Airport taxis, etc. Are they operating fully now?
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Sholuwa241: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
floss:
I'm trying to put one or two together before I comment...
please do not put anything together there this airport no be international airport na local wing standard airport e be this one no even reach d local wing of Egypt airport no to mention d one of Kenya I sorry for this poor Nigeria's when no they travel so any little thing the see become classic in their eye just take a look at d floor DAT floor no go last for the nest one year afunjas
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chai , village life no good, so this is FP material?
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Chikeluba25(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
quentin06:
Chai , village life no good, so this is FP material?
I understand your pain. You wish the news is the other way round... Like Anambra Airport carousel is malfunctioning. And you will see the birds gather to eat from the trend. Nah that kind one better for FP I guess.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
Coldie:

If our leaders agree to go for Biafra nothing will hold u back? Asif it’s that easy?

U think Nigeria is child’s play where anybody can wake up and take his share right?

Even if your leaders agree those new set of agree’ers would end up where Nnamdi Kanu is
[/s]

Argue with your keyboard!
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Chibudollar: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
sammirano:
terrorist and drug lord region.
you must be a fool
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chikeluba25:
I understand your pain. You wish the news is the other way round... Like Anambra Airport carousel is malfunctioning. And you will see the birds gather to eat from the trend. Nah that kind one better for FP I guess.

Hey , its good that the state has an airport, but stop over hyping it, afterall if not for the airport you wont have seen an aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by UmuEri(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Abeg how much is a plot of land in Umueri?
If you're interested, contact me at tochukwuhnr@gmail.com
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by Timetravel88: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
xaggar:

Sadly for tribal bigots like you, it remains Osubi "AIRSTRIP" and Asaba "AIRPORT".

Traditionally, the igbos fancy or are more comfortable with other lands more than theirs and when the second Niger bridge is executed, Asaba will be much more closer and easily accessed from Onitsha than the location of the Anambra Airport. Asaba Airport serves not just Onitsha but environs up to Uromi in Edo state. By the way, Asaba will still have a share of the Onitsha commuters.

But Asaba too is Igbo land
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video by xaggar(m): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Timetravel88:

But Asaba too is Igbo land

Why do the Asaba or Delta Igbo refer to the Eastern igbo as Onye-igbo even way back a 100years plus? Ask any delta igbo.

When did the igbo begin referring to themselves as igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) / The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.