Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? (5116 Views)

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by fisayodayo: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
xcelpro:

Please add me up to any scholarship group if you know of any with this number; zero 8 one three 5 one 0 zero 5 eight 8

Are you serious at all?
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by Techliet(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
check this one out All You Need To Know About Stegner Fellowship
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by xcelpro: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
fisayodayo:

Are you serious at all?
I use both words and numbers because I don't want to go against nairaland rules
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by fisayodayo: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
xcelpro:

I use both words and numbers because I don't want to go against nairaland rules
Ok, it's well
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by benefitmal: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello, please have you been notified about the outcome of this scholarship. I sent you a mail and would like to connect with you. Thanks. quote author=fisayodayo post=108321097]

My department is offering 36 scholarships to Africans, I applied alongside my application for admission.[/quote]
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by xcelpro: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2021
benefitmal:
Hello, please have you been notified about the outcome of this scholarship. I sent you a mail and would like to connect with you. Thanks. quote author=fisayodayo post=108321097]

My department is offering 36 scholarships to Africans, I applied alongside my application for admission.
Please any opportunity for Law graduates?
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by fisayodayo: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
xcelpro:

Please any opportunity for Law graduates?
I've got no information about that
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by xcelpro: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
fisayodayo:

I've got no information about that
Okay. Thank you
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by luvlyoracle(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
xcelpro:

Please add me up to any scholarship group if you know of any with this number; zero 8 one three 5 one 0 zero 5 eight 8
Me too.... If you get any
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
fisayodayo:
I recently got admitted to the Solent University Southampton, Uk and school is resuming next year January.
Currently, preparations are in top gear, I planned to pay my tuition fee this month and I'm also waiting for decision on the scholarship I applied for by 14th, December.
Now, I want you guys to intimate me with study life in Southampton and UK generally. I also intend to work and study, my program is a year masters course in Applied Artifical intelligence and data science. I want first hand information, please what are the kinds of jobs available and how easy is it to get one?
Your submission and guidance are highly appreciated.

Bro,I came across one of your posts where you talked about resigning from a teaching job and venturing into forext fulltime

Can we talk on WhatsApp please,I trade too and I need some clarifications
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by fisayodayo: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Bro,I came across one of your posts where you talked about resigning from a teaching job and venturing into forext fulltime

Can we talk on WhatsApp please,I trade too and I need some clarifications

https:///fizzywealth

That's my telegram link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by Agnes22: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Hello, please can you help me out with interview questions from Solent Uni?
fisayodayo:
I recently got admitted to the Solent University Southampton, Uk and school is resuming next year January.
Currently, preparations are in top gear, I planned to pay my tuition fee this month and I'm also waiting for decision on the scholarship I applied for by 14th, December.
Now, I want you guys to intimate me with study life in Southampton and UK generally. I also intend to work and study, my program is a year masters course in Applied Artifical intelligence and data science. I want first hand information, please what are the kinds of jobs available and how easy is it to get one?
Your submission and guidance are highly appreciated.
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by fisayodayo: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Agnes22:
No interview was held
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by Agnes22: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
fisayodayo:

No interview was held

Really? I was called for interview.
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by Rex2912: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Agnes22:
Hello, I had my interview this afternoon and it was fine. Awaiting response from Solent as the interviewer told me to wait 2-3 working days, I’m so curious. Please did you get admitted?�
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by ToyosiR(f): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rex2912:
Hello, I had my interview this afternoon and it was fine. Awaiting response from Solent as the interviewer told me to wait 2-3 working days, I’m so curious. Please did you get admitted?�

Hi. Good to know. How was the interview? What are the likely questions??
I have mine middle next month.
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by ToyosiR(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
fisayodayo:

My department is offering 36 scholarships to Africans, I applied alongside my application for admission.

Did you eventually get the scholarship?
How is Southampton, Where you able to secure a job? How quickly??

Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by Anessi: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
fisayodayo:

No interview was held

Hi. Please, I'd like to ask you some questions about your time so far studying AI & DS in Solent University. How can I reach you?

The @ you dropped for your Telegram isn't bringing up any results. Please.
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by BLQIS(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hi, I applied to Solent for AI and DS and also got the scholarship for Jan 23. Let me know if you are interested in linking up
Anessi:

Hi. Please, I'd like to ask you some questions about your time so far studying AI & DS in Solent University. How can I reach you?

The @ you dropped for your Telegram isn't bringing up any results. Please.
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by Debbydina: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2022
BLQIS:
Hi, I applied to Solent for AI and DS and also got the scholarship for Jan 23. Let me know if you are interested in linking up
Hi, please is there a way i can reach you, maybe via email?..I really need some assistance in regards to solent
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by BLQIS(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Of course, i have sent you a mail
Debbydina:

Hi, please is there a way i can reach you, maybe via email?..I really need some assistance in regards to solent
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by tikima: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Bring all your undergraduate and post graduate (projects, essays and research papers) to me and worry no more. Major Area is mathematics, but irrespective of the genre, I undergo painstaking research to ensure that you get the best grades in your projects.

Send me a message today: godwinpeter70@gmail.com
Or
WhatsApp message:

NB: All works are properly referenced and plagiarism-free.
Re: Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? by Debbydina: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2022
BLQIS:
Of course, i have sent you a mail

Thank you..I just responded to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Opposite Of The Word "Opposite" / Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | Download Here / Project Topic In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.