Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni (15851 Views)

Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) / Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by MacEndy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Same body that promote CULTISM to highest level
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ijaws of Western Zone.
Are Ondo, Edo, Delta Ijaws.

Ijaws of Central Zone
Bayelsa and few part of Rivers Ijaws.

Ijaws of Eastern Zone.
Most part of
Rivers and Akwa-Ibom Ijaws.

Ijaws of Special Chapter.
Abua and Engenni Ijaws.

All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaws of Western Zone.
Are Ondo, Edo, Delta Ijaws.

Ijaws of Central Zone
Bayelsa and few part of Rivers Ijaws.

Ijaws of Eastern Zone.
Most part of
Rivers and Akwa-Ibom Ijaws.

Ijaws of Special Chapter.
Abua and Engenni Ijaws.

All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
There you go. They are about to milk the death of this small boy with their political agendas.

Ijaws don't do that here.
U don't kill Ijaw for free.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by Ekealterego: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it, and Ijaw have 86 clans.
Ijaws were unjustly Balkanized into more than six States, when all Ijaw areas are together, and share perfect boundaries with each other.

Ijaw Republic our home.
God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless our hero General Ditari.

Are you mentally challenged? What has this got to do with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by Hallabee1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aje....Which one be this gan...

una no go allow this young boy to rest niii....Iya Abari, where my stick... cus some people need stick for here

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by streetsoldier1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
The Central Ijaw dialect being worked on in preparation for Ijaw Republic will set all things right, for the Ijaw Nation.
Ijaw Republic our home.

likely they will be chased out of ondo state

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

Are you mentally challenged? What has this got to do with the topic?

How is it your problem, landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic citizen.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by osazuwa23: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
why does everything have to be ethnic in this country and the black race it should be niegrians as a whole cry ijaw asnt there when this boy was alive
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1408256/ijaw-youth-council-announce-candle-light-procession-late-sylvester-oromoni/

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
E don be
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
streetsoldier1:

likely they will be chased out of ondo state

The ones in Ondo share boundaries with the ones in Edo, the Edo own share boundaries with Delta own, Delta own share boundaries with Bayelsa ownes Bayelsa ones share boundaries with Rivers ones and Rivers ones share boundaries with Akwa-Ibom ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
osazuwa23:
why does everything have to be ethnic in this country and the black race it should be niegrians as a whole cry ijaw asnt there when this boy was alive

What do you mean by Ijaw wasn't there?
Were u the one taking care of him and paying his school fees and everything in a whole Lekki Phase 1?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by Brushstrokes20: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
RIP sylvester!
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by PrinceMajestic: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
All I want is Justice for young Sly
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by brain54(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it, and Ijaw have 86 clans.
Ijaws were unjustly Balkanized into more than six States, when all Ijaw areas are together, and share perfect boundaries with each other.

Ijaw Republic our home.
I don't think this is the right platform to do this.
Rip to Sylvester though.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by streetsoldier1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

The ones in Ondo share boundaries with the ones in Edo, the Edo own share boundaries with Delta own, Delta own share boundaries with Bayelsa ownes Bayelsa ones share boundaries with Rivers ones and Rivers ones share boundaries with Akwa-Ibom ones.

will those state cede the lands for them?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
brain54:

I don't think this is the right platform to do this.
Rip to Sylvester though.

You guys killed a citizen of the coming Ijaw Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
streetsoldier1:

will those state cede the lands for them?
they already live there for thousands of years before the whites came and before state creation.
That never had Ijaw at heart.
Where they live as we speak.
Is part of Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by Btruth: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Ijaw Republic our home.
is this what you were asked to do 7pm? You better go and light up your candle now now..... grin
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by brain54(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

You guys killed a citizen of the coming Ijaw Republic.
I be ijaw.
Calm down bro!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Btruth:
is this what you were asked to do 7pm? You better go and light up your candle now now..... grin

Did u see the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces in that list?
I'm a member of it.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
brain54:

I be ijaw.
Calm down bro!
From which clan?
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by Btruth: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Did u see the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces in that list?
I'm a member of it.
yinmu. wink
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by Kpakam(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
This Sylvester Oromoni news don tire me, they are attaching too much media coverage to any news that concerns this boy,please allow the young boy to rest in peace and deal with that school decisively,RIP SYLVESTER OROMONI
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by brain54(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

From which clan?
I be agbere. Go light candle!
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by phadul: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
wat is the significance of the candle light! just gather the money for the candle and give his household it makes more sense! i expect oyibos with this attitude not here
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kpakam:
This Sylvester Oromoni news don tire me, they are attaching too much media coverage to any news that concerns this boy,please allow the young boy to rest in peace and deal with that school decisively,RIP SYLVESTER OROMONI

All Ijaw groups use the matter vex well well.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
phadul:
wat is the significance of the candle light! just gather the money for the candle and give his household it makes more sense! i expect oyibos with this attitude not here

He is from a rich house hold.
U no hear where in b dey?
Lekki phase 1.
A younger brother to a first class King in Ijaw Nation.

Clan heads are first class Kings.
Town heads are second class or third class Kings.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
brain54:

I be agbere. Go light candle!

If you can speak Ijaw that's when I will believe u.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by brain54(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Can u speak Ijaw?
Which kind question be all this na? Oga rest abeg.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by DitariDisciple2: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
brain54:

Which kind question be all this na? Oga rest abeg.

That's when I will believe u.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni by brain54(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

That's when I will believe u.
Good night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Science Course Can Someone Apply Without Writing Physics In Jamb / NASU Plans Solidarity Strike In Support Of ASUU. / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.