Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle (19678 Views)

Female Health Worker, Fruit Seller Shot As Police Engage Robbers In Abia / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by googlepikins: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

When we where warning them on this forum about the consequences of the jailbreak by UGM at Owerri on this forum they called us names like"afonja".

The same police and army they want UGM to kill are the ones now rescuing them from armed robbers.

Imo state has turned into a den of terrorists,thieves and bandits.

The funny part to it all is that Igbos on this forum would like to pretend everything is well.

By the time UGM is done with them, somalia would look like paradise to imolites.

Afonja how about the jail break that happened recently in Yoruba land. OZU

1 Like

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Bigboy911: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
In South West,Afonja skull miners kill more than 10 just only in Ogun
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by sheddyboy01(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Go look for something good and do

They won't listen, all they want is short cut

Short cut has cut short their life

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by RareDiamond: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Your comments are absolutely useless, null, void and of no effect in anyway whatsoever.

May what you wish Imo State befall your State of origin.

Brexxit:
grin

When we where warning them on this forum about the consequences of the jailbreak by UGM at Owerri on this forum they called us names like"afonja".

The same police and army they want UGM to kill are the ones now rescuing them from armed robbers.

The funny part to it all is that Igbos on this forum would like to pretend everything is well.

By the time UGM is done with them, somalia would look like paradise to imolites.

1 Like

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by SuperbCrown: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
OssyMalik:
so the ones robbing in the SW are also jail breakers?

Mma gi aka nti ehn!!

IPig member sighted grin
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by pyro10(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
It's clear as that, what kind of pos will require heavy metals to be robbed? sad
sapientia:
Which heavy gun battle?

They came with heavy weapons to rob POS not bank oo

How long does it take that they have to wait for security agents to be sent

Police should tell us what happened

If not

The people of the village will still tell us
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by SuperbCrown: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
IPig member sighted grin
Bigboy911:
In South West,Afonja skull miners kill more than 10 just only in Ogun
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by onuman: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

You with your co-Islamists deserve pity.

You wish for a part of your one Nigeria to be like Somalia. But you never knew that people from the area might continue to move and grab your lands, including your papa’s burial ground.
Unity begged with foolish blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by od501: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
ugwumichael:

https://punchng.com/four-killed-as-security-operatives-engage-robbers-in-gun-battle/

The fact they didn't ipob worries me. Or have they exhausted their script?

1 Like

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by LIVEGOESON1: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
[i][/i]lol i stop clicking links long ago meanwhile if you see you name answer present. i want to share FRIED LOI-LOI

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by onyx1470(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
They will not talk about the innocent citizens that was killed !! 6 innocent souls including a child going to school
I have pictures prove
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Nbotee(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

So what jailbreak is responsible for the bank robberies in Ekiti and Osun states recently??

2 Likes

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Nikyjaytkco: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
[Nice one quote author=ugwumichael post=108297355]

https://punchng.com/four-killed-as-security-operatives-engage-robbers-in-gun-battle/[/quote]
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Franking: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

Nonsense prophet of doom. Were there no robberies in Imo before the jail break? Hasn't there been jail breaks in other states?

You just want to be noticed. I thought u will blame Ipob. U always have something to say because it's Igboland.

I bet u thought by now everyone in the south east will be annihilated so u can claim to have warned us.
Shame on y'all. We dey kampe.
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Franking: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
SuperbCrown:

IPig member sighted grin

He has no answer. He's now confused. Answer the question he asked u. U are suddenly deaf and dumb. grin
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abdul05:
Wasted all for nothing grin grin
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by generalwo(m): 1:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Some swine will begin to demand for picture proof while others will claim thah the police killed innocent people... Another group of goats will say no such thing happened..... Na their way
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Caseless: 2:19am On Dec 08, 2021
sapientia:
Which heavy gun battle?

They came with heavy weapons to rob POS not bank oo

How long does it take that they have to wait for security agents to be sent

Police should tell us what happened

If not

The people of the village will still tell us
they came well armed only to rob pos operators? No, police just killed UGM or ESN members who were taking advantage of the guns they had on their way to an operation and decided to call them robbers.
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Bigpapi: 3:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

Go to Zamfara state mumu
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by conyema12(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2021
This NAIRALAND has made it a point of duty to bring up one bad news a day from the south East. I spit on the negative journalism
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by caprini1: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

You guys should stop all this online propaganda against the east....if i didn't travel down there myself ,i would have believed all this social media sensations.All i saw in three states,Imo inclusive,are people happily preparing for the Christmas season..,.i use to think ,one cant even drive around safely,but its all a lie....just obey checkpoint protocols and move on.There are always pockets of crimes every where in the world .People in the east are happy and minding their businesses,Imo inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Biafraaa: 5:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Imo state turned into a den of terrorist the day your lifeless president install a bandit on Imo people.
Brexxit:
grin

Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Engrdonfranki(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2021
It's unfortunate that this unusual incident happened in my town precisely at Uba Umuaka Njaba LGA. It's also unfortunate that the civilian causalities is more than the number of robbers killed. Even a school pupil was killed by a stray bullet alongside four other civilians that lost there life's by the stray bullets. It's indeed a black Tuesday in Umuaka and I really thank my precious God because I drove pass the area of the incident an hour before the incident happened. May the soul of the civilians that died rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2021
No security anywhere in this naija
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by lasheun: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Is it your gallantry ?. undecided
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you for real? What gallant security men?
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by UnabashedIPOB: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
lasheun:
Is it your gallantry ?. undecided

And your point is?
Re: Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle by lasheun: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
My point is.
Do have a mercy Christmas.
I love you. grin
UnabashedIPOB:

And your point is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo / Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize / EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.