Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks (45268 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

Being a day student doesn't preclude him from being part of the crime. Where was he at the exact period rhe crime Happen? He could as well be at home and direct the act remotely, so his call logs and chats need to be reviewed in details before you and your son can be set free as being innocent!

Are you a retired detective? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by moshino(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

Being a day student doesn't preclude him from being part of the crime. Where was he at the exact period rhe crime Happen? He could as well be at home and direct the act remotely, so his call logs and chats need to be reviewed in details before you and your son can be set free as being innocent!

How about the fact that his name was not amongst the names mentioned by the deceased. Does that make any difference to you?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by bigdammyj: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Guyman02:
Single mothers raising sons is one of the biggest family problems among blacks in America and it seems we are now seeing it here.
Ms Oluchi allow your son to respond to his indictment, if he is found innocent he will be exonerated from the crime

I was just about to type the same thing as soon as I saw the names were different and she is a "Ms" i posted the same thing about the subject a few weeks ago. Nigeria will soon begin to experience the societal consequences it has unleashed with the preponderance of single mothers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by gassbee: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

wat brand of weed are u puffing
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Successmind(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
There are always two side of a story....investigation from the police would prove this.... And I bet the suspects know their clique.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by PHIPEX(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

If you had read the news before commenting you would have realised your questions were answered.

Once the police gets any of the culprits, they will easily mention their gang/cult members

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
If I'm the bullied boy's mom(God forbids) this case will be settled out of court,I will not sue anybody but they shall know why I'm iyaebe

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by kingscare1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Life is precious and a one time gift, please everyone preserve it with love and care for humanity.
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Benwallt(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
looking for cheap public sympathy ahead of her child appearance in court.
Eye for an eye
You didn't even check the veracity of her claim b4 your thoughtless comment. This is how you ppl keep other ppl busy on nothing

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by tigmataze: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
It is wekk
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Badguy77(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
No woman go come out say yes my son was among those that bullied the deceased to death...But anywayz time shall tell...May Sylvester's soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Digmygold: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
looking for cheap public sympathy ahead of her child appearance in court.
Eye for an eye

Plea of alibi. Lol. How we take know say the son no go sleep for hostel when she traveled out of town? Her son still get case to answer when he gets remanded and finally testifies in the dock.
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by DSC7: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
On her child knows the role he played....

He might even be King of Boys.....

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
ednut1:
chief justice of social media I see you. just look at the nonsense you typed. talking as if you be police or chief prosecutor
the woman is lying

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by adeomoakin1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
This one that you're attacking every comments like hungry Dog, are you online lawyer or the woman family lawyer none of those mentioned are innocent untill court of law proof any to be. Ok Oga Chochocho...
ednut1:
chief justice of social media I see you. just look at the nonsense you typed. talking as if you be police or chief prosecutor

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Digmygold: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

When did being a day student stop you from spending a night in the hostel? Like say e no dey happen when we dey Boarding School.

Considering the negligent approach of the School Management towards the welfare of the students, day students go bribe gateman and house master and sleep overnight with his fellow alleged culprits in the hostel. Let her just shut up and let the Law take its course.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by erniok(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
AntiWailer:

She said her boy was a day student and all u could conclude is this thrash.

If the incident happened over the weekend and the boy never mentioned the boy so why will you conclude he was involved.

I hope nobody accuse u people wrongly. You will understand the stupidity in assuming the first news u hear is the truth.

Some are even making conclusion that it was because she is a single mother.

Men like you grow up and will eventually abandon the woman. Your reasonings are very faulty.
You should know that for most Nigerians, their intelligent quotient is inversely proportional to their emotional quotient. They hardly reason before they talk.
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by NobleRace: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thinkam:
grin Detective Burantanshi You Thinkam true true, But this lady won't make a solid rebuttal like this if her son's alibi doesn't stick...
So for now the guy isn't a prime suspect

His name wasn't mentioned by Sylvester but a room mate who witnessed the crime scene mentioned that they were 6 and not 5, saying one senior Erdwin was there for sure. I think that Erdwin is this Edward Brown.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by BabbanBura(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Digmygold:

When did being a day student stop you from spending a night in the hostel? Like say e no day happen when we dey Boarding School.

Considering the negligent approach of the School Management towards the welfare of the students, day students go bribe gateman and house master and sleep overnight with his fellow alleged culprits in the hostel. Let her just shut up and let the Law take its course.

You are smart Bro. Our police sabi suspected everybody untill you proved yourself innocent beyond every reasonable doubt!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Sterope(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
What kind of name is 'Edward Brown'? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by naija1stnigar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
streetsoldier1:

broz why not verify if she is saying the truth or not
I guess you need to open a fundraising account for her to get sound lawyers, as for her son, his appointment had already been fixed in court.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Vireani79: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
So na the mama be IPO of the case

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by lomprico(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
that poor kid spoke out on his dying bed. he cannot be lying.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by streetsoldier1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
naija1stnigar:
I guess you need to open a fundraising account for her to get sound lawyers, as for her son, his appointment had already been fixed in court.

Lets wait for the court to decide, i support punishment for anyone involved in the killing

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by xpool(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
ednut1:
You called that nonsense?
What if, and only if he turns out right?
If anybody has been named, definitely the person is a suspect.
The mother pushed an alibi, let's see if it holds water. On the surface, it seems a strong alibi, but teenagers sneak out at night from their parents house and attend night parties , then come back to bed before their parents woke up.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Digmygold: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

Being a day student doesn't stop him from passing a night in the hostel. That is very possible. Let the woman just hush and allow the Law take its course.
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
All the parents of the wicked children are denying that their children are bullies. This is the 3rd parent saying such.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by Innobee99(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
ednut1:
What's rubbish her pls?

Explain let me get u right
Re: Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks by od501: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
ijustdey:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/07/mother-of-edward-brown-alleged-dowen-college-bully-speaks/

First of all, which kian mumu name be that?! "Edward Brown" sounds stupid though.

Madam please...answer these questions:
- Has your son bullied the late Sylvester, whether on or before the day of the incident?

- Is your son "Edward Brown" a cultist?

If yes, we need his head!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / Should I Withdraw From The University And Sit For JAMB Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.