Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa (7769 Views)

Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Boyooosa(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2021
How brain drain no go happen, una get sense to activate the potentials in the victims?
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2021
What bad leadership cannot do doesn't exist. If not for that, brain drain wouldn't be in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by michlins(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Dear Nigerians,

Don't ever think that the government isn't aware of our problems. They know everything wrong with this country. They're just too wicked on solving them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by peacettw: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Seems like they are gearing up to enact a policy that is unfavourable to doctors and other health care professionals.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Omicron999: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2021
buhari should concentrate on Nigeria...... Africa is too large for him

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by tizzle(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2021
What is causing the brain drain? Your administration has not provided a good working environment for doctors hence the brain drain. You budget billions for the aso rock clinic but fly to UK for treatment. You should take the blame for the brain drain and every problem the health sector is facing
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2021
How will the doctors not Runaway??
Provide Medical Facilities and Equipment for them to use and Work your Government said No..

Oya pay them their salaries which is not really what they deserve your government says No..

Okay at least make sure the country is Safe enough for them to work and Live in Your Government is the one sponsoring Terrorists. What do you expect them to do ? Stay behind?When their Colleagues are earning 10 times what they earn in foreign Countries…

Na Mumu Doctors dey stay for Nigeria if I was one I would be out of Nigeria Yesterday. Rubbish
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by UndilutedFaxt: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2021
peacettw:
Seems like they are gearing up to enact a policy that is unfavourable to doctors and other health care professionals.
They have started already na. Doctors doing their housemanship are no longer on pay roll, haven't you heard that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2021
michlins:
Dear Nigerians,

Don't ever think that the government isn't aware of our problems. They know everything wrong with this country. They're just too wicked on solving them
Facts and Facts on Facts they know . The billions he wants to use to Build clinic in Aso Rock would be enough to properly pay doctors and Even improve their medical Facilities but Baba no Dey hear that one..
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by AfonjaConehead: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Just look @ who's talking about brain drain!!! Lzaa Ain't this the 8th wonder of the world!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Sheriman(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2021
If this man is allowed to ruled UAE for 4 years he will still find one excuse for his gross incompetence. He may the say hot weather in UAE is the reason why there is shortage of food and increasing in Agricultural products
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by WhoDeyHause: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2021
But most of your policies led to it increase.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by lexy2014: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-how-brain-drain-affects-provision-of-quality-healthcare-in-africa/amp

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....
But who is he telling? Isnt it his job to fix d problem?
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Is it not him and his cronies that are budgeting billions of naira for a 14 bed hospital? Most useless president in history
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Gaabasky: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2021
This Buhari and his cohort they like adsobing themselves from blame.
Under his nose Doctors went on strike for more than 4 times and the last one lasted for 2 complete months without any positive outcome with no work no pay, the salary is still hanging , many of the reasons for strike still not attending to.

In summary, stop frustrating the health workers, stop frustrating the other qualified professional s, give them what u want, many don't like to travel
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Danjikanbauchi: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2021
I have never heard this Idiot called Buhari say sorry for mistakes he made in this life.

He is always looking for who to blame for his failure, useless Terrorists.

Through out his first tenure GEJ was blamed for everything he couldn't do.

He blame Nigeria youths, he blame weather change, he blamed Covid19, and others but never himself.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Gbest90(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2021
isaiah4life:
Since they are not appreciated in their own country, while won't they look for means to translate their abstract theories to practical realities.

Give them better incentives and opportunities and watch them employ all their professional skills to pivot development in Nigeria.

Treat your workforce well and forget about them rushing out of your terrain.

If care is not taken, many will join the list. Since Nigerians has declared "OPERATION JAPA."
No mind Buhari. Does he himself even trust the facilities here in Africa.

@ Op what part of Africa will this AMCE be planted. Like which country.

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Spherical77(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Went to school under this man's administration. Graduated under same leadership and got unemployed under same regime

God! I never supported this man. Neither was i involved amongst the electorate who vigorously canvassed for him, shouting sai baba! Then later graduated to 4+4

Look at me today, i was way better before his arrival to the presidency despite coming out top of the class

Sadly; Nigerians are likely to repeat same mistake electing incompetency, criminals, corrupt, old cargos amongst many others

My question is, when would i and other average Nigerians out there come out of this shackle and mess we found ourselves? Why must i find it difficult feeding just my mouth only at this stage of my life?

Please, whosoever had the means to help with a job or loan to kickstart my business should please endeavour to help. I got a nice and promising business that i could venture into

Please have mercy on my aged parents and young siblings. They are all i had.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Crafteck1: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Hes in the best position to know grin
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by kindlyheart: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
someone that runs to UK for his health problem is complaining of brain drain.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Danjikanbauchi: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
UndilutedFaxt:

They have started already na. Doctors doing their housemanship are no longer on pay roll, haven't you heard that?
can you imagine this.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by isaiah4life(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmm! My brother, that is the bane of our society.

quote author=Gbest90 post=108309199]
No mind Buhari. Does he himself even trust the facilities here in Africa.

@ Op what part of Africa will this AMCE be planted. Like which country.

Just asking. [/quote]
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by pegix(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2021
Dem neva see anything

99% of.my course mate sef wan japa

Who go stay here......
Make i finish the thing sharps .

Japa
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Decency2020(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Somebody wrote those lines for the mannequin and it does not understand the meaning though.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Racoon(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Bloody brainless hypocrite president always talking trashy things.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by seunayantokun(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2021
People are running away from you chief executive terrorists yet you are busy talking brain drain.... talking about what you are responsible for.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Splitmind: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2021
This is not a problem, we already have plenty of doctors in Nigeria so there is need to export.

The world will benefit from Nigeria's world class health services
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Ayo081(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2021
I'm not reading I just want to Lmao at the headline grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Ohislee(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2021
I think Nigeria should stop talking about brain drain but seek ways of providing jobs for the jobless professionals out there.

We have no moral justification to talk about brain drain.
Re: Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa by Nahunger(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Cancel Elections In Brass, Nembe & S/Ijaw, Group Tells INEC / Gov Akeredolu Releases N1bn For Retired Teachers, LG Workers In Ondo / Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.