Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo (1575 Views)

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by Unibentatafo: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation About School

A former teacher at Dowen College has opened up on his experiences in the school and what made him resign from the school.

The former Dowen teacher was forced to share his experience following uproar on social media about brutal death of 12-year-old student, Sylvester, and quest for justice.

The unidentified former staff reached out to Beyond Intimacy to share his ordeal while working at the school.

He wrote;

“Good morning beyond intimacy. I’m happy that you joined in dragging Dowen College. I once worked there. I flogged a boy that I caught deeping his fingers in the an*s of another junior student.

Could you believe that his parent came to school few days later and wanted to arrest me if not for the intervention of the Management who said I must kneel down and apologize to the child in question.

The humiliation was so much for me, in as much as I refused to do it. I resigned….so many kids in Dowen are potential murderers. God bless you for speaking out. Let’s not even talk about boys who are being forced into homosexuality by their seniors. These people having govt backup. Pls hide my identity pls. I beg you,” he discreetly share to Beyond Intimacy.

1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by segebobo: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Unibentatafo:
Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation About School

A former teacher at Dowen College has opened up on his experiences in the school and what made him resign from the school.

The former Dowen teacher was forced to share his experience following uproar on social media about brutal death of 12-year-old student, Sylvester, and quest for justice.

The unidentified former staff reached out to Beyond Intimacy to share his ordeal while working at the school.

He wrote;

“Good morning beyond intimacy. I’m happy that you joined in dragging Dowen College. I once worked there. I flogged a boy that I caught deeping his fingers in the an*s of another junior student.

Could you believe that his parent came to school few days later and wanted to arrest me if not for the intervention of the Management who said I must kneel down and apologize to the child in question.

The humiliation was so much for me, in as much as I refused to do it. I resigned….so many kids in Dowen are potential murderers. God bless you for speaking out. Let’s not even talk about boys who are being forced into homosexuality by their seniors. These people having govt backup. Pls hide my identity pls. I beg you,” he discreetly share to Beyond Intimacy.

If this incident is true, then his identity will easily be known by the management of the school

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by bcomputer101: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
How I wish Lagos is Portharcourt, Wike for don show una pepper by bringing down the school with his bulldozers.

Nonsense.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by bigtt76(f): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Which identity this one de talk about? You narrated the issue which caused you to resign after school intervened and you think no one would remember and identify you? Joker angry

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by bigtt76(f): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Exactly I hope he's not chasing clout though

segebobo:

If this incident is true, then his identity will easily be known by the management of the school
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by Tinubuadvocate: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Werey a bloody coward teacher. Bloggers will really cash out from this incident.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Things we hear in Lagos

Only in Tinubu's Lagos
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by hisexcellency34: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
It may be lie or truth but the fact is Dowen College didn't try at all
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by Heffalump(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
So many atrocities go on in the boarding school. It's even worst when the school management cares less or turns blind eye to the happenings. Morality has long gone in most Nigerian schools. How do you mould the xter of a child as tutor when you don't have any control over that child?
Things must change!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by Kdon2: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
segebobo:

My thought too
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by JAMO84: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Every blogger will have a shocking story to reveal about the school.

All the Revelations will come from unknown or anonymous sources
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by FuckDModz: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why this clout-chasing bastard no talk since?

If what he said is true, then it's impossible to hide his identity from the school management. They will find him and fuc.k him up, and nobody will know.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by floss(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anything you forge as a blogger this period of Dowen you go sell out tickets ASAP.... bloggers continue your good work, but as a blogger try and cook something less mischievous and less defaming okay?....we understand that the hustle is real....

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by Prime4life(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
embarassed shocked
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by ruggedtimi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Said it already

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by Shetemi12(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Why hiding your identity and you already shared your story. That school is not meant to be school anymore.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Former Teacher At Dowen College Makes Shocking Revelation Abo by JavaScript90: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Bullshit story. Cursed bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Mysterious Woman In The World? / Checkout 5 Reasons Why Most YAHOO Boys Run Mad In Nigeria / VIDEO: Group Admin Stripped And Beaten After Squandering N210k Organisation Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.