Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! (511 Views)

Pls Help Me Check Vin Number JTJHK31U602049043 / Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin / Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by jansonn(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls what's the use of this part of the car, it's not in the car I want to buy. It's a Toyota muscle 2008

Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by GenAbacha(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Following
Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by amSTARboy: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
jansonn:
Pls what's the use of this part of the car, it's not in the car I want to buy. It's a Toyota muscle 2008

Air intake.....
Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by jansonn(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
amSTARboy:

Air intake.....
Is it for the AC?
Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by amSTARboy: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
jansonn:

Is it for the AC?

It connects to the airflow filter or MAF....

It helps measure the amount of air that enters the airflow filter box before its measures again electronically by the MAF sensor to regulate the engine combustion.....
Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by Fremantle: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
jansonn:
That's ur car air intake

The Air Intake is a specific gadget implemented in order to boost the complete power and efficiency of your car's motor by pulling in chillier outer air and incorporating it directly to the engine.

Without the missing parts ur car engine won't get the much needed cool air it needs. Check ur dash board to see if there's a check engine light on, If there's none then your air sensor is intact and didn't follow the missing part.

Before you pay fully, let them replace the parts that's missing.
Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by jansonn(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fremantle:

That's ur car air intake

The Air Intake is a specific gadget implemented in order to boost the complete power and efficiency of your car's motor by pulling in chillier outer air and incorporating it directly to the engine.

Without the missing parts ur car engine won't get the much needed cool air it needs. Check ur dash board to see if there's a check engine light on, If there's none then your air sensor is intact and didn't follow the missing part.

Before you pay fully, let them replace the parts that's missing.
Ok, thank you. This is really detailed
Please, how much does it cost on sir??
Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by Fremantle: 1:08am On Dec 08, 2021
jansonn:

Ok, thank you. This is really detailed
Please, how much does it cost on sir??
I really don't know the price for this particular missing piece, I don't think it's more than 10k, less? probably.

Ask the person u're buying from to source it for u, or u can source it urself, if you're in Lagos it shouldn't be a problem. Also check the air filter box, you might need to change the filter itself due to dust and dirt or get it cleaned if u eventually buy the vehicle.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by jansonn(m): 3:57am On Dec 08, 2021
Fremantle:

I really don't know the price for this particular missing piece, I don't think it's more than 10k, less? probably.

Ask the person u're buying from to source it for u, or u can source it urself, if you're in Lagos it shouldn't be a problem. Also check the air filter box, you might need to change the filter itself due to dust and dirt or get it cleaned if u eventually buy the vehicle.

Good luck.
Ok, thanks alot sir
You guys always come through.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Check This Asap!!! by senator2k9(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2021
If the car itself is good, that air intake pipe is the least of its problem... Because its easily replaced. And u have to replace it so that hot air from the engine will not give the MAF sensor a wrong Reading... This translates to more fuel consumption if it does

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! / Toyota Highlander 2008 Price: 6m M / Neway Power Technology Company Limited Is an Africa Car Battery company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.