Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,831 members, 7,844,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted (2177 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by faithfull18(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Every day I sleep and wake up in good health is a blessing I don't take for granted as my life isn't my own in the real sense of it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by Polynek(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
That's something to be grateful for and I wish you greater ones as you enter this new year.
Wishing thesame may GOD see us through

1 Like

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2022
I hate betrayal, if you betray me once!

Trust me, we can never have anything in common ever!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Everything...Good health.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by Mariangeles(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
AdeOri99:
I hate betrayal, if you betray me once!

Trust me, we can never have anything in common ever!

Why not just say you don't take loyalty for granted instead, as it goes in line with the topic?
Focus on the positive. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by pansophist(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
yomi007k:
Being able to breathe, eat , sleep, having good health and a place to live.

People pay alot for these simple things but I know the value thus I practice gratitude daily.

God bless you abundantly.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by yomi007k(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
pansophist:

God bless you abundantly.

And you too sir.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by SoftBread01: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
I do not take the poor and needy for granted!

I appreciate people a lot!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted by DonroxyII: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
I Praise God for Wholesome Whole and the little challenges to make us Realise this is "Earth" so we can Learn Better and Most Importantly: The Intelligent Quotient, The Masculinity and The Health.

If you ever see mentally Deranged people and Depressed Soul, You will fear the Inverse of Life ...

A man has to be a Man, Kai, For A man to be demasculated is Depressive especially the Dck area then Financial and Aura.

Health, Health is Life itself.

God Thanks for thy Grace, More and More the Most Immaculate Being.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Left The House With Our Son To Her Parents House For Almost 2 Weeks / My husband's family dis-like me? / Widowed Mother Of Triplets And Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.