Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) (26825 Views)

"My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Irondome1: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Their was aware shikina grin
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Lewisalexander(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2021
femi4:
DNA to the rescue

U think DNA test is cheap. See ur face like DNA

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by azpekuliar: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Another Miracle baby Mary/Abike Dabiri/Newsline ‘90s saga cheesy
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Risingblue008(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2021
S
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2021
One sure thing is both fvcked her

DNA
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by treatise: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
In king Solomon's time it was two women but in Buhari's time its two men. We move.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by ebuka333: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

All I see are 2 statutory rapists.
Both men have a legal case to answer for defiling a minor, with or without her consent.

sad

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
A 21yr old girl is not a minor
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by pyro62(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

Both men have a legal case to answer for defiling a minor, with or without her consent.

sad

Lol she is 21 so what are you saying?
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by lexy2014: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2021
Mko123:
Where is the FUCKEE?
We can't just sit down here and believe what the FUCKER has to say. The thread is all about FUCKERY

Can I conclude by saying in Samuel L. Jackson's voice "modafvcker"
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2021
DNA test is between 100k and 150k depending on the clinic.
The two men should raise the money 75k each and do the test.

Almost of Lab in Nigeria send the sample to USA for the test. Results usually comes out in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by treatise: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2021
In king Solomon's time it was two women but in Buhari's time its two men. We are advancing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by treatise: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2021
We move.
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Slurity(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

sad

Try to read or listen before commenting. 21 years old a minor?
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by funshint(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

sad

You're saying trash...is 21 a minor?

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by femi4: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Lewisalexander:

U think DNA test is cheap. See ur face like DNA
50k isn't expensive. Both fathers can put resources together
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

sad

Are you sure you read the story?
One of the is the good Samaritan, he never slept with the girl (According to the story)
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2021
faithfull18:
Wahala wear kokoshoe.
...come dey catwalk enter express.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by pyro62(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no issue here

Every woman knows the right father of thier child

Real niqqa what's up? You need resent update for the streets I think, but this is not 2003. Hoelosho can never know now. They can only try to believe their instincts
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Very easy case here to resolve. Divide the baby into two and share it equally amongst both claimant. The wisdom of Solomon is needed here.
And whoever agrees to that amongst the men.. shouldn't be given..

Chaii... small girl.. that should be in school.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Savedday: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Komo4dmoney: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Oga she's 21 not 16. Where did you see minor here?
Conwarden:

sad

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Ekesbaba1(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2021
That girl should be made to suffer for bedeviling this young Ajayi. Now, the only reason she wants to go to the older guy is because he is richer.

If Ajayi loses his son to them, we will open a Go fund Ajayi account, rise 5m for him to start a life and the lady will leave in regret for the rest of life.

Advice: Guys, don't be too nice to a lady, they will always take you for guaranted unless is your wife..
Babes only love mean guys, who treats them less than other guys would as they will remain curious to know why you are different and this is the staying power.

Relationship Advicer Certified, you can contact me for counseling..

4 Likes

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by einsteine(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Ecne:

Are you sure you read the story?
One of the is the good Samaritan, he never slept with the girl (According to the story)

They both slept with the girl but the girl is not a minor
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by jtobiora(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Problem no dey finish sef??
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Bouncin(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2021
All I'm seeing here is Bleep and more Bleep
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Innocentbaloo: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Wonders shall one day end. ���
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2021
The lady is a CHEERFUL GIVER grin

a. K. a ANIMASHAUN!

I perceive none of the 2 simps is the owner of the said child grin
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

sad

you think say you dey wise is she under 18 cool
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by LOGICALKEN: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2021
To think that I even know those two guys in person�‍♂️
What a shame. Things Dey happen for this small Benin o
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by EDOSBROWN: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2021
PROBLEM TOTO CANNOT BRING, DOES NOT EXIST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos / Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.