Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos (26771 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2022
Yeah our parents are amazing, they mollycoddle us, teach us good morals and values, so who among them showed you more love and care while growing up?

As a kid, Were you more closer to your mum or dad?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Theboy21: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Both...

Damn nigga, FTC cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by MufasaLion: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2022
They both love their only child, but I love my Popsy more even though, I am bad at keeping in touch.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2022
My Father told me to always walk with LIONS , that I will always eat fresh meat

But if I choose to walk with GOATS , I would eat Elephant grass and Spear grass grin

The man de yan shaa grin

The guy nor de flog , na Mouth e de use finish people , if e finish with u , u go go ur room go de think your Life grin

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Jennyclay(f): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2022
My mother cared for me. She's the real definition of wonder, super, and strong woman.

She thought me how to be independent, she's my number one mentor.

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and instill same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
My mother cared for me. She's the real definition of wonder, super, and strong woman.

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and install same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)
good for you

6 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
My Father told me to always walk with LIONS , that I will always eat fresh meat

But if I choose to walk with GOATS , I would eat Elephant grass and Spear grass grin

The man de yan shaa grin

The guy nor de flog , na Mouth e de use finish people , if e finish with u , u go go ur room go de think your Life grin
God bless him

51 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by frozen70(f): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Yeah our parents are amazing, they mollycoddle us, teach us good morals and values, so who among them showed you more love and care while growing up?

Seun, lalasticlala myn44 please do the needful

Mothers are the best nature can give when it comes to grooming a child

Wherever you see the fathers playing the roles of mothers, bear in mind that the mother failed it and the father have to pick it up to avoid creating that vacuum

But I also love men who plays the roles of mothers, God bless them for me

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
frozen70:

Mothers are the best nature can give when it comes to grooming a child

Wherever you see the fathers playing the roles of mothers, bear in mind that the mother failed it and the father have to pick it up to avoid creating that vacuum

But I also love men who plays the roles of mothers, God bless them for me
hmm, I agree with you, so many young women nowadays doesn't care much about their children's upbringing anymore, they've completely abdicated their parental responsibilities.

6 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by frozen70(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
hmm, I agree with you, so many young women nowadays doesn't care much about their children's upbringing anymore, they've completely abdicated their parental responsibilities.

Yes, some naughty women does that but you know what, they suffer it most
Yes they get neglected when the time comes
You can't cheat nature

9 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy
My dad..........He was there when my mom got kicked out of the world.......

14 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
frozen70:

Yes, some naughty women does that but you know what, they suffer it most
Yes they get neglected when the time comes
You can't cheat nature
yeah, you reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
My dad..........He was there when my mom got kicked out of the world.......
sad, rest in peace to to your mum.

5 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by kollinz1234(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Yustash001(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
I was closer to my mum cos my dad was working in another state then and he used to come home at the end of every month..

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by kenbee(f): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
I think Dads' actually cares more while Mums' show care the more just like

10 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Aloof: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Both of them, my dad na my guy.

We even discuss the kind of women we like, he said he likes chubby and tall women, just like I do, heredity grin

I asked him why he married my not so thick but tall mother, he said she's a nice woman, that's why he married her cheesy

There was a night I was sex chatting on 2go and slept off, the nigga went and read my messages. Only to tell my mum the reason why I don't wake up early for devotion was because I stay up at night just to tell a girl how to make love, shock shook megrin

The man told me never to promise a lady marriage, no matter what, That change is constant.

And I'm abiding by that. If a babe tells me about marriage, I will just tell her, "let the will of God be done."

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Chidex50(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and install same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)
Future Feminist Loading

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by crackhouse(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Closer to mom even up till now..

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by IMASTEX: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Both are important and play a unique role or demonstrate love & care the way they best understand it.
A child needs financial, emotional and material support in life. Unfortunately, the person that provides the emotional support often gain massive influence & control over the "child". Most times, this is always the mother. While the fathers erroneously believing that providing the financial & material support is all that matter "big mistake".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by ecolime(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Both of them.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Emedu(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Reading comments. Love both

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by kollinz1234(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
If I choose any of them, I will be doing a great disservice to the other. Honestly my parents are the best in the entire world. They love themselves as much as they love their kids.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by SwissMass: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by TheABOMINATION: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Growing up I was closer to my mom. As for my dad I was most scared of him cause of his usual scolding.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Twocups: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
I love my dad more

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by saphiere(f): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:

judging by the photos here, we can see that mothers are gold.

The woman in this pic is intentional and genuine while the man does it for the gram and clout.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by kingscare1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
no dad
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
My mummy
You need to see how she always reacts when I want to travel on a long journey grin

If you have mum, just be thanking God everyday...

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) / Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya / Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.