Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) (2732 Views)

Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom / 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by Igboid: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

That's a big lie Opigo never lost any house.
Instead he got extra.

Opigo lost lands.
Go and ask.
Boro and his Ijaw terrorists brutalized that man during and after the war

3 Likes

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by DitariDisciple2: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Igboid:

Opigo lost lands.
Go and ask.
Boro and his Ijaw terrorists brutalized that man during and after the war

Opigo lost nothing.
Even in 1996 that Bayelsa state was to be created Ijaw leaders were also gathering at Opigo house at Port Harcourt as one of their meeting points.
And he was the one leading it in his own house.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by valirex: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
I pity for those who believe the lies and nonesense Igbo post here.
Brass are Ijaw.
The diete Spiff that sent Ibo packing out of portharcourt declare their properties abandoned properties carry am dash Ijaw nd Ikwerre is from Brass.
He is the present Amayanabo of Twon Brass clan.
Brass and Nembe are of the Nembe Ijaw Subgroup.
Both Brass, Nembe and Kalabari could talk to each other from now till forever without ever changing to English if they want.
It's nearly 100 percent same.
They share borders with each other.
Brass Kalabari and Nembe.

Clown grin
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by DitariDisciple2: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2021
All una lies and frustrations end for una families and on Nairaland.
E no reach Ijaw Nation.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by IDENNAA(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Foolish Ibo people
Na u wan tell them their Ancestors.

This really proves nothing because the language of the Abual and Odual aren't consistent with Ijaw language or any of its dialects, if there is one. I have learned Ijaw has no dialects , but merely neighboring communities there borrowed words from Ijaw and vice-versa.

What I don't understand is why you are hell bent on claiming, and trying to annex another group who had no intention of being with you. It's reeks of desperation and it's pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by DitariDisciple2: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

This really proves nothing because the language of the Abual and Odual aren't consistent with Ijaw language or any of its dialects, if there is one. I have learned Ijaw has no dialects , but merely neighboring communities there borrowed words from Ijaw and vice-versa.

What I don't understand is why you are hell bent on claiming, and trying to annex another group who had no intention of being with you. It's reeks of desperation and it's pathetic.

You foolishness on Nairaland does not change anything.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

So what are they?

A different ethnic group. When the whitemen wrote about Ijaws, the incorrectly spelt it as 'jos', (just like they spelt Igbo as 'Eboe' in some of their literature) and not Brass. It shows Brass is historically a distinct group that was enveloped into the Ijaw franchise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

But your own foolishness is in NL and even enters real life too. Your own is worse

2 Likes

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by orisa37: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
FROM THE SOURCE OF THE RIVER NIGER IN THE NOW KEBBI STATE, TO THE CONFLUENCE AT LOKOJA AND THEN DOWN TO THE CREEK IS ODUDUWA TERRITORIES. BAYELSA IS YORUBA LAND.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by ebufa: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Mr man why are u drinking paracetamol over another person's headache?
Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw state take it or die.

Ijaw land grabber, to catch a thief you must catch him with "the object "he stole..........una be tieeefff ! ugly ones for that matter!

2 Likes

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by OfficialAPCNig: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Without claiming those lands, their Ijaw Republic would be built on creek.

The reason they are dragging Epie with their lives is because they need Yenagoa as their capital.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by IDENNAA(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Uncivil , uncouth and treacherous....mirrors what the white man described Ijaw as. You don't have public etiquette, the temperament to debate issues of this importance nor the ability to comprehend written texts.

2 Likes

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by DitariDisciple2: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Without claiming those lands, their Ijaw Republic would be built on creek.

The reason they are dragging Epie with their lives is because they need Yenagoa as their capital.

Mr man your frustrations does not change anything in Ijaw Nation
Remains with u nd your family.

If ijaw Republic pain u too much go nd die.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by EzeCanada: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

I thought Brass was Ijaw this whole time. Which LGAs in Bayelsa are Ijaw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YL2lkU79WM
Documentary by Asiyami Gold and Tracy Nwokoma

10:01 min mark: "When people want to speak the bring out idioms, like palm oil, like Chinua Achebe says 'parables are the palm oil which words are eaten"

Common Greeting
Edi Ka = How are you

I've been consistent with my claim that all the coastal communities from Nembe all the way to Opubo even the neighboring islands across the Atlantic ocean up to Equatorial Guinea belong to the Igbos

Ijo's are foreigners to this communities. Forget all the noise, schemes and deceits.

This video clip is a validation to my claim. Many more of these to come.

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by DitariDisciple2: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
EzeCanada:

I've been consistent with my claim that all the coastal communities from Nembe all the way to Opubo even the neighboring islands across the Atlantic ocean up to Equatorial Guinea belong to the Igbos

Ijo's are foreigners to this communities. Forget all the noise, schemes and deceits.

We believe in physical no lies write ups and pictures created by ibos.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Mr man your frustrations does not change anything in Ijaw Nation
Remains with u nd your family.

If ijaw Republic pain u too much go nd die.
I support Ijaw Republic with Yenagoa as capital.

But Epie is not Ijaw. I lived in Yenagoa for many years to know that.

1 Like

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by DitariDisciple2: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Oya go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong without leaving even one behind, or go and join it with your people its you think it's just for any stupid people.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by DitariDisciple2: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Oya go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong without leaving even one behind, or go and join it with your people its you think it's just for any stupid people.
That are not Ijaw.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by EzeCanada: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

We believe in physical no lies write ups and pictures created by ibos.

Dude, your rants of "physical" here and there will not save you.

"physical" you and your people occupied our lands. "physical" you and your people would be return, God's willing.

4 Likes

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by Ofodirinwa: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
EzeCanada:

Another thing I noticed about Ijaw is it doesn't belong to the local language family. All of the languages in southern Nigeria are related except Ijaw. It's entirely different outside of it's may igbo loan words as the past Igboland was the source of food, technology, medicine and boats for the Ijaw.

This is evidence to them being from somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by Ofodirinwa: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
I pity for those who believe the lies and nonesense Igbo post here.
Brass are Ijaw.
The diete Spiff that sent Ibo packing out of portharcourt declare their properties abandoned properties carry am dash Ijaw nd Ikwerre is from Brass.
He is the present Amayanabo of Twon Brass clan.
Brass and Nembe are of the Nembe Ijaw Subgroup.
Both Brass, Nembe and Kalabari could talk to each other from now till forever without ever changing to English if they want.
It's nearly 100 percent same.
They share borders with each other.
Brass Kalabari and Nembe.

There's a Fulani man in Enugu right now. He has also had children there. The children are 'from Enugu'. Anyone can be from anywhere. But Brass does not speak Ijaw. They speak the language I showed in this video.
This is the people of Odual telling you this, not a post on Nairaland, so if you want, argue with me or email the young lady who made this video.

Isn't Amaechi that is dashing a rotten train to the South and brand new trains to the north from the south?

You can say Edi Ka to say how are you in Brass, and Edi ka idi to say how are you in any Igbo village lol. So show me where these langauges relate because Ijaw used to claim Efik Ibibio and Ogoni on here too lol.

Ijaw is not even the majority in the capital of Bayelsa which was dashed to them, talkless of abandoned properties.
Re: The Abua-odual People Of Brass (indigenes Of Modern Brass, Bayelsa) by Ofodirinwa: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

We Ijaws believe in physical and not lie write up and pictures created by Ibos.

The Commissioner of Culture and Tourism Bayelsa state is from Brass.
If he is not Ijaw, could he have been given such position?

Mumu ibos.

The video above is it physical or lyrical?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari’s Gov’t Calls For Biafra Exit / BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG / Bishop David Oyedepo Reveals Shocking Revelations On 2023 Election In Nigeria H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.