Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni (8696 Views)

Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / Nigeria’s Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by LordBabs(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2021
When the decayed structure is still benefitting you, somehow Nigeria's unity must be non-negotiable. Clown �. Cry us a river tomorrow, when things go out of your favor. Clown �

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Positivepoint(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Are you kidding me, foolishness and history don't go hand in hand, Kadunna Nzeogwu's was born and raised in the North with his younger brother, so the question is, if Igbos don't go to North how come a family moved there and you even mentioned Zik's parent being a servant to a servant to a white master, isn't such Job supposed to be the reason I spoke on that inspired the Massacre, abeg stop embarrassing yourselves, even though this is a faceless forum, have some shame in real life

Major Kaduna was raised by the premier of the north as a goodwill to the people of the south.

Zik was born in 1902 by 1945 the capital of Nigeria has moved to Lagos colony and zungeru was abandoned.

In the north before independence indirect rule was what the colonial practice are u saying that igbos where the ones managing the north in 1945?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by ma373733(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Positivepoint:

We don't drink beer plus u can't rewrite history from ur delusional mind don't know if it coz of meth overdose. Igbo where never at any time important to the north even today.

Lol the fish swallowed the bait
You don't drink beer but your states take VAT generated from brewery companies
If the north had been the ones that have oil in Nigeria which generates 80% of our revenue
I no go vexx
But imagine someone from a parasitic region spewing thrash

Igbos account to 50% of rivers state thats where I'm from

Igbos account for 55% of Delta state which is where nzeogwu is from

There's oil in Anambra,imo,Abia and also natural gas in Enugu

Tell me what your region bring to the table ?
Apart from terrorism and and banditry which has cost this country billions of dollars since 2009

After sipping famented fura da nono and sniffing aboki glue you'll come here to vomit rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by gudugudumeje: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2021
He is Fooling himself and other gullible ones. Age and learnings are not on his side, too. Of course, what cannot be negotiaed cannot but fail constitutionalism and thus eventually lend itself to militancy. violence, and mere anarchy to consume Obas and Nigeria itself,
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Tzar(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2021
What is this one saying? Did you even read my comment where I said the creation of Nigeria was by force?!
A lot of coutries in the world, even in the West keep negotiating and renegotiating their existence. Why will someone now say Nigeria's existence is non-negotiable?
While sharing Cameroon and Nigeria, even Britain and France negotiated the spoils.

rexwalters:
A Failure will always find an excuse for been a Failure, please name one country in Africa which the colonialist negotiated with the people before it was created?

Ever heard of the Berlin conference 1884 partition of Africa, are you not aware the Cameroon & Nigeria was once a single empire until it was divided between France & Great Britain?

Have you not asked yourself why Nigeria is the only English speaking country amongst its neighbors from Republic du Benin, Niger, Cameroon, Chad?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Positivepoint(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2021
ma373733:

Lol the fish swallowed the bait
You don't drink beer but your states take VAT generated from brewery companies
If the north had been the ones that have oil in Nigeria which generates 80% of our revenue
I no go vexx
But imagine someone from a parasitic region spewing thrash

Igbos account to 50% of rivers state thats where I'm from

Igbos account for 55% of Delta state which is where nzeogwu is from

There's oil in Anambra,imo,Abia and also natural gas in Enugu

Tell me what your region bring to the table ?
Apart from terrorism and and banditry which has cost this country billions of dollars since 2009

After sipping famented fura da nono and sniffing aboki glue you'll come here to vomit rubbish

We don't share vat from beer and vat from beer is very insignificant in vat collection check contribution by sector through FIRS.

Parasitic region when clearly south east is second to the last in both vat and IGR from reports realesed by NBS just meagerly ahead of north east which is plagued by insurgency for morthan 13 years.

Kano alone generated more vat than entire south east states if u re talking about the real parasites.

The oil u talk about are very insignificant in total output of Nigeria as an oil exporting nation if it where, ipob would have used it just like the Niger avengers did. So stop deceiving ur self.

Our region feed the nation and contributes and remember agriculture contributes higher than oil to our GDP. Agriculture is exempted from vat if not northern vat would have been much higher.

The banditry and terrorism is more complex than ur miniature mind can comprehend, what I can say is the mineral deposits of the north is what is causing it all and we will overcome it soon just like the just like how the niger delta over came militancy.

We don't drink anything fermented and for small drug problem in the north, u people are behind it just like u re all over the world. Drug trafficking is the only thing u Excell with world wide. Congratulations u r popular in drug trafficking and production that u ve to claim u re from the north or other countries to get visas.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Igahbarr: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2021
But the killing of Nigerians by Fulanis is negotiable, abi?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by OnyeOgboni: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2021
You are an invalid.Get off my mention minion.Everything is tri Al or politics to you..no common sense.30k BMC recipient.
rexwalters:
Keep deceiving yourself, be looking for a reason or person to blame for you own self inflicted woes.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Ugokelvin007: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na by force to stay as one..even a man go leave his father's house n cleave to his wife..until everyone go it's separate ways there will never be peace n progress!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by musicwriter(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
There's nothing that's not negotiable or should not be negotiable. Anything that's not negotiable is at the state of PERFECTION and would actually self-destruct at some point. And this is why the bible story of Adam, Eve, God, Satan needs be understood in the proper context because an understanding of that story would solve this type of mistake by the Ooni.

Non negotiable = perfection, which means death of innovation. When something is non negotiable (perfect) it means no improvement is required anymore. Therefore, it would die on it's own!! That's why the perfect world created by the bible God at the garden of Eden died on it's own because God was stupid enough to assume that condition at the garden of Eden was perfect, and therefore, non negotiable. For details, go to Africason.com and read the article: what's Satan? What's Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.

Nigeria would simply self-destruct over the years. I can bet you my life on this because we've actually played into a natural recipe for chaos.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by ma373733(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Positivepoint:

We don't share vat from beer and vat from beer is very insignificant in vat collection check contribution by sector through FIRS.

Parasitic region when clearly south east is second to the last in both vat and IGR from reports realesed by NBS just meagerly ahead of north east which is plagued by insurgency for morthan 13 years.

Kano alone generated more vat than entire south east states if u re talking about the real parasites.

The oil u talk about are very insignificant in total output of Nigeria as an oil exporting nation if it where, ipob would have used it just like the Niger avengers did. So stop deceiving ur self.

Our region feed the nation and contributes and remember agriculture contributes higher than oil to our GDP. Agriculture is exempted from vat if not northern vat would have been much higher.

The banditry and terrorism is more complex than ur miniature mind can comprehend, what I can say is the mineral deposits of the north is what is causing it all and we will overcome it soon just like the just like how the niger delta over came militancy.

We don't drink anything fermented and for small drug problem in the north, u people are behind it just like u re all over the world. Drug trafficking is the only thing u Excell with world wide. Congratulations u r popular in drug trafficking and production that u ve to claim u re from the north or other countries to get visas.

Silly
You want me to believe that junk Nigerian bureau of statistics compiled? A northern influenced agency
You think we've forgotten about the rigged population census? You're a dummy

We feed the nation we feed the nation
Remove Benue from the north and watch how hunger deals with you people

Northwest? Empty vast barren lands full of bokoharam and bandit checkpoints. Who eats millets here? Do you people also produce garri there ?

If you're truly not the parasite why is your regions are lagging behind in education, healthcare and high level of Poverty
Just imagine if there's no oil in the equation

North north as if north is one regiongrin when it comes to kill Benue and Southern Kaduna people you won't hear them talk about north being one
Why I don't worry myself about you people is that you people don't like yourselves you're only pretending . Igbos love themselves the more it's evident we don't speak in one voice because we believe in freedom of expression .
While you guys pretend pretend kill yourself kill yourself and blame Igbosgrin

Drugs?

While I don't condone that . It's better than killing people like chicken or cutting people to pieces for ritual or mining dead people's head at least Everyone can testify Igbos are in charge of 70% of Nigerian trade especially retail and wholesale our hardwork speaks for us everywhere cheesy

Mkpurummiri?
Kudos to my people we don't condone such things here it's evident and all over the internet how we are dealing with the issue .
When you're caught you'll be dealt with .
As I'm typing my community is considering banishing after flogging as a penalty for consuming meth .
If it's the north no ! They'll be pampered, paid like the bandits lai Mohammad will say they're just business people everyone will applaud . North will implode .

Had it been it's the north that have the oil
This country would have divided long ago. we all know that
Greedy hypocritical people .
Run along maukaci
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by blackfase(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Henadih(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
This one don eat Fulani food e don de mis yan. Na so them take de destroy their position. because im be first class trad rulr no mean say e go de talk anyhow. Time shall only tell for this country and those talking this non sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Anything is a king....political king
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Positivepoint(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
ma373733:

Silly
You want me to believe that junk Nigerian bureau of statistics compiled? A northern influenced agency
You think we've forgotten about the rigged population census? You're a dummy

We feed the nation we feed the nation
Remove Benue from the north and watch how hunger deals with you people

Northwest? Empty vast barren lands full of bokoharam and bandit checkpoints. Who eats millets here? Do you people also produce garri there ?

If you're truly not the parasite why is your regions are lagging behind in education, healthcare and high level of Poverty
Just imagine if there's no oil in the equation

North north as if north is one regiongrin when it comes to kill Benue and Southern Kaduna people you won't hear them talk about north being one
Why I don't worry myself about you people is that you people don't like yourselves you're only pretending . Igbos love themselves the more it's evident we don't speak in one voice because we believe in freedom of expression .
While you guys pretend pretend kill yourself kill yourself and blame Igbosgrin

Drugs?

While I don't condone that . It's better than killing people like chicken or cutting people to pieces for ritual or mining dead people's head at least Everyone can testify Igbos are in charge of 70% of Nigerian trade especially retail and wholesale our hardwork speaks for us everywhere cheesy

Mkpurummiri?
Kudos to my people we don't condone such things here it's evident and all over the internet how we are dealing with the issue .
When you're caught you'll be dealt with .
As I'm typing my community is considering banishing after flogging as a penalty for consuming meth .
If it's the north no ! They'll be pampered, paid like the bandits lai Mohammad will say they're just business people everyone will applaud . North will implode .

Had it been it's the north that have the oil
This country would have divided long ago. we all know that
Greedy hypocritical people .
Run along maukaci

First let me let me debunk the point u made about north influence on Nigeria bereau of statistics.

Dr yemi kale a Yoruba from southwest nigeria was the director of NBS for 10 years and was replaced by another Southern person Simon harry in August 2021.
below is a link to his profile

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Kale

The above debunk ur insinuation about imaginary northern influence on the honorable agency.

The north has always been one and the insecurities is not peculiar to Benue and southern Kaduna all these while it just that igbos main stream media that always thought they can brake north unity by over exaggerating the issues of Benue and southern Kaduna while under reporting others but this has always failed. The Benue people refused aligning with u people coz they know the real enemies.

The tiv man of Benue knows that they are not up to 2 percentage in terms of food products in the north. Root,tubers and fruits are majorly produced in Niger, taraba, nasarawa, kogi, Abuja, Kaduna and Benue among others while grains and vegetables are produce further north because of large arable land available. Ur rice, beans millet, tomatoes, onions spices and any vegetable oils u buy are all done majorly in further north. From ur popular brand like kings and grand cereal are done in the north.

Cassava is a staple food in the north and farmed extensively it is called rogo in hausa.

We don't blame igbos for death in the north we are not delusional like u guys killing ur selves and blaming imaginary Fulani herdsmen. We know those that are perpetrating these killings and we are handling the situation without shifting blame.

Drugs kill more people around the world than conflict dose and igbos are number 1 drug traffickers world wide. Drug trafficking is murder while chilling coz u mostly don't even meet or know ur victims whom u have killed.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
I love how Yorubas use their ever sophisticated approach to defend their own criminals.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Biafraaa: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
he is not a king. he is Ooni grin
AlexBells:
Nigeria's unity had always been negotiable but Nigerians generally have no culture of negotiations, we have Senate and house of Reps whose duty is primarily negotiations.

Nigeria can not even break as Nigeria's costly unity is the best thing for the inherent wickedness in an average of our kind, in 1945 North said the Igbos were taking their jobs they Massacred Igbos, remember the issue between Akintola and Awolowo, the wild wild west, people were burnt alive.

Remember the civil war a misunderstanding between two army officers (Ojukwu and Gowon) filled with egoism these are all things that should be settled with negotiations, you got to keep talking, hopefully before 50 million people are killed Nigerians will learn to negotiate, look, how did this guy even become a king.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Positivepoint:

Pls stop the lies which north massacred igbos for taking dir jobs?

Nigeria was under colonial rule by 1945 and every job within the colonial govt where done by the colonials with few low ranking menial jobs going to indigenous people.

The colonials would not even allowed people from other regions to take up jobs in another region.

Can u pls share just 1 name of Igbo man that ever worked in northern government from 1900 till date.

Stop this lies of superiority.

I guess you don't know your history.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Positivepoint(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Baawahala:

I guess you don't know your history.

I know our history and u can't rewrite our history with ur lies.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Xzellentgraphic: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
GardenOfGod:
I don't like people that are born inherently insulting. If you don't understand sentences and their meaning, you could employ the services of a primary 5 pupil who eloquently delivered speech seeking for election as a prefect in the school.
now what does this statement mean?

U are the one that needs deliverance for comprehension....Yoruba is a nation....so he's referring to yorubas
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by GardenOfGod(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Are you saying yoruba is a nation with President? and who is the President and the cabinet members? Where is the location of your National Assembly? grin cheesy
Xzellentgraphic:

U are the one that needs deliverance for comprehension....Yoruba is a nation....so he's referring to yorubas
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Christistruth00: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:
Nigeria's unity had always been negotiable but Nigerians generally have no culture of negotiations, we have Senate and house of Reps whose duty is primarily negotiations.

Nigeria can not even break as Nigeria's costly unity is the best thing for the inherent wickedness in an average of our kind, in 1945 North said the Igbos were taking their jobs they Massacred Igbos, remember the issue between Akintola and Awolowo, the wild wild west, people were burnt alive.

Remember the civil war a misunderstanding between two army officers (Ojukwu and Gowon) filled with egoism these are all things that should be settled with negotiations, you got to keep talking, hopefully before 50 million people are killed Nigerians will learn to negotiate, look, how did this guy even become a king.

You Skillfully excluded the Jan 1966 Coup when the Leaders of some Ethnic Groups were literally Murdered in their bedrooms
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Xzellentgraphic: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Are you saying yoruba is a nation with President? and who is the President and the cabinet members? Where is the location of your National Assembly? grin cheesy
This just confirm how dumb you.. ...I don't prolong discourse with people with - 0.1 cranial capacity ...!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by ma373733(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Positivepoint:

First let me let me debunk the point u made about north influence on Nigeria bereau of statistics.

Dr yemi kale a Yoruba from southwest nigeria was the director of NBS for 10 years and was replaced by another Southern person Simon harry in August 2021.
below is a link to his profile

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Kale

The above debunk ur insinuation about imaginary northern influence on the honorable agency.

The north has always been one and the insecurities is not peculiar to Benue and southern Kaduna all these while it just that igbos main stream media that always thought they can brake north unity by over exaggerating the issues of Benue and southern Kaduna while under reporting others but this has always failed. The Benue people refused aligning with u people coz they know the real enemies.

The tiv man of Benue knows that they are not up to 2 percentage in terms of food products in the north. Root,tubers and fruits are majorly produced in Niger, taraba, nasarawa, kogi, Abuja, Kaduna and Benue among others while grains and vegetables are produce further north because of large arable land available. Ur rice, beans millet, tomatoes, onions spices and any vegetable oils u buy are all done majorly in further north. From ur popular brand like kings and grand cereal are done in the north.

Cassava is a staple food in the north and farmed extensively it is called rogo in hausa.

We don't blame igbos for death in the north we are not delusional like u guys killing ur selves and blaming imaginary Fulani herdsmen. We know those that are perpetrating these killings and we are handling the situation without shifting blame.

Drugs kill more people around the world than conflict dose and igbos are number 1 drug traffickers world wide. Drug trafficking is murder while chilling coz u mostly don't even meet or know ur victims whom u have killed.

Shey the NBS chairman doesn't have superiors abi?
Was he not appointed with a goal by the appointee
I never said NBS boss is a northerner I said he's just there to carry out instructions...

Which food Una get? grin

Your people are scattered all over here begging, pushing wheelbarrow, clearing grasses and packing refuse to put food in Thier table grin if they have the food in abundance as you're insinuating why are they here? cheesy

Why then is the north the most backward regions in the country?

Mu zama daya mu zama daya kada Inyamuri su yi mana dariya ko da mun kashe ’yan uwanmu kada mu yi magana, kada mu yi magana saboda Inyamuri
Dan iskas

Benue and north central knows their enemy
We all know those killing them in thousands grin
Are Igbos the ones killing them in Thier farms?
Like you said no you can't blame us blame your brothers cheesy
The pretence wont last forever sadly it will make killers stronger

Fvvck! Northern government even give bandits money grin

Like I said we are going to sit down with our nkwobi here and watch the north implode

Let me tell you the reason the north is together
It's simply because the Igbos are in the equation
If we leave you guys won't have anyone to hate again then you'll turn on yourselves cheesy

Igbo is not a language it's a movement

A movement against injustice
Against nepotism
A movement against tribalism

We're the most patriotic because we stand for the people no Matter what
We also have insight

2015 we saw it coming

The north because of Thier politics of hate said no let's vote the incompetent Baba in I have no beef against Baba I've always seen him as a good man and I will always see him as one just that the people around him and the motive of which he was brought to power is not good .
No plans no agenda
We all are suffering it now . Igbos were vindicated at last .

When next ya going to the north stuff yourself with money o especially Abuja Kaduna road else your bandit brothers will cause your head to roll cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

You Skillfully excluded the Jan 1966 Coup when the Leaders of some Ethnic Groups were literally Murdered in their bedrooms
A coup can not be negotiated, they thought the coup was for good, it was supposed to be a revolution, a coup is a coup it was what it was, that was not the only coup that happened anyway so there were many of them, we would give coup another time
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by christistruth01: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2021
AlexBells:

A coup can not be negotiated, they thought the coup was for good, it was supposed to be a revolution, a coup is a coup it was what it was, that was not the only coup that happened anyway so there were many of them, we would give coup another time

To be honest that Coup was negotiated

That was why no Eastern Politicians or Military Leaders were killed

It was not a mistake
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2021
christistruth01:

To be honest that Coup was negotiated

That was why no Eastern Politicians or Military Leaders were killed

It was not a mistake
Unless you are saying that the East have a culture of negotiation then, Akintola opened fire, he was supposed to be arrested, Arresting Bello could have been chaotic, the people who was suposed to execute the East went back on the plan, there was also Midwest, you guys hate for the Igbos is on another level, there is no sincerity at all, but anyway work with the narratives you like, apparently I don't care,
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by GardenOfGod(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Short-fuss Yoruba mulsem grin
Xzellentgraphic:

This just confirm how dumb you.. ...I don't prolong discourse with people with - 0.1 cranial capacity ...!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Christistruth00: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Unless you are saying that the East have a culture of negotiation then, Akintola opened fire, he was supposed to be arrested, Arresting Bello could have been chaotic, the people who was suposed to execute the East went back on the plan, there was also Midwest, you guys hate for the Igbos is on another level, there is no sincerity at all, but anyway work with the narratives you like, apparently I don't care,

Nzeogwu’s last Interview

http://ng.dailyadvent.com/politics/2019/05/09/straight-from-the-horses-mouth-major-chukuwma-kaduna-nzeogwus-huge-truth-that-was-exposed-in-his-last-interview-months-before-the-civil-war-began/

Major Ifeajuna’s meeting with the Premier of the Eastern Region on the day of the Coup after Killing Prime Minister Balewa

Ifeajuna fled to Ghana after the meeting

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=qA44AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA22&dq=ifeajuna+meeting+with+okpara&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwif9LDP_dn0AhWDYMAKHcloBugQ6AF6BAgLEAM#v=onepage&q=ifeajuna%20meeting%20with%20okpara&f=false

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Nzeogwu’s last Interview

http://ng.dailyadvent.com/politics/2019/05/09/straight-from-the-horses-mouth-major-chukuwma-kaduna-nzeogwus-huge-truth-that-was-exposed-in-his-last-interview-months-before-the-civil-war-began/

Major Ifeajuna’s meeting with the Premier of the Eastern Region on the day of the Coup after Killing Prime Minister Balewa

Ifeajuna fled to Ghana after the meeting

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=qA44AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA22&dq=ifeajuna+meeting+with+okpara&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwif9LDP_dn0AhWDYMAKHcloBugQ6AF6BAgLEAM#v=onepage&q=ifeajuna%20meeting%20with%20okpara&f=false
I had told you that I apparently don't care, whatever happened, happened in the past, and I can't subscribe to negotiating a revolution, those who negotiated it failed the future, Nzeogwu remains my favourite Nigerian and you can take it to the bank and stop stressing yourself telling me about a coup I had read about several time, Go dig Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna up their grave and burn them if it makes you feel better, I apparently don't care,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position / FG Warns Saboteurs As Power Generation Rises To 4,800MW / Four Reasons Why Jonathan Surrendered Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.