Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy (258 Views)

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Azeemokoya: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Winner of the Big Brother Naija Season 6, Hazel Oyeze Onou, popularly known as Whitemoney, has tried his hands in music with the release of his debut single titled Selense, which was released last week.

The single which has met with a lot of critical assessment by Nigerians, is Whitemoney’s first effort and according to him, he will get better as time goes on and will win the Grammy next year.

The multi-talented reality star recently released his first song since he won the reality show, however, it seems Nigerians were not impressed.

A Nigerian journalist, Taiwo Alabi, in an open letter humbly advised him to quit music, while controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu also advised Whitemoney against venturing into music.

Speaking about the reception of his song in a recent interview with Cool Fm on Tuesday, Whitemoney said he has received tons of hate comments from people who tend to compare him to past Big Brother Naija winners.

He reiterated that contrary to claims that he’s following a trend by going into music, he had been doing music before he went into Big Brother’s house.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/bbn-winner-whitemoney-goes-into-music/

Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Prosperous111(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2021
grin

Make this people no dey promise us anything again grin

The one wey Alapomeji promise us he never show us since then grin
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Skillsnigeria: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Irondome1: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Win Grammy with his music that is not for everyone?
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Irondome1:
Win Grammy with his music that is not for everyone?

I have not heard his music but I know there's no music that's meant for everyone.....

raptex,Dreytonisback,....
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I have not heard his music but I know there's no music that's meant for everyone.....

?
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2021
raptex:
?

Long time....

I'm just stating what I know about music....

Hopefully, I will be able to release my tracks soon...

You will hear about it....
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Irondome1: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Few days ago he said his kind of music is not for everyone.
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Irondome1:
Few days ago he said his kind of music is not for everyone.

Off course,

There's no kind of music that's for everyone...
Re: Whitemoney Goes Into Music, Promises To Win Grammy by Peace081: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Which grammy award?
With which song he don release?
With that Senseless music?
Mazi, abeg rest small

(1) (Reply)

Don't Watch If You Can't Hold Your Laugh ��� Because It's Ribs Cracking / Rapper Cardi B Gifts Her Husband A Cheque Of $2million / Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.