Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) (53423 Views)

Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government / Car Crashes Into A Tree At FUNAAB Campus, 3 Injured (Photos) / 5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Omataze: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2021
I was there when it was being done
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2021
H
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Most busy business hub are in Xmas decorations

Check signature
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2021
So. It was made by plastic
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Blitzerz: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Dhury:
Lucky you Christmas tree it would have only take nnamdi kanu gunmen's 25 seconds to gun you down if you where planted in sad East.

Get a life.
Sad soul.
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Dhury:
Lucky you Christmas tree it would have only take nnamdi kanu gunmen's 25 seconds to gun you down if you where planted in sad East.
you better go and look for a better job to do.
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:

Why are you tempting me with this Ebukas pics?
I just love his dress Sense. Nothing more. And his height.

Dress sense, nothing more.. AND HIS HEIGHT...

Anything else to add

Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Obyangel: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=headSmasher post=108315975]You disappointed me, my brother, when it takes those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers less than 10 seconds to burn a whole police station with people inside, will it take them 25 seconds to burn down consumable plastics,
Rest in pieces to the plastic in advance

Your shame dey shame me, I think say you see the four corners of the university, abi you use am play Baba ijebu or bet9ja? It's time for our youths to start thinking globally.
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Corroro: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
mad o, really makes sense
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=Obyangel post=108341085][/quote]both of them are just curse with lack of reasoning
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Corroro: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2021
you had to ask right? grin TECNO and Infinix owner Tanssion will really be proud of him wink
blamingthedevil:
Beautiful, are you advertising Infinix camera too?
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by GodisFirst: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
I see a green cone. It has reinforcement inside, same would have been used to form the trunk and give it a real tree like shape rather than a cone.
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Yinksy09(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2021
This is cool. Recycling plastic waste to make decorations. We all can feel Christmas already and you can get you favourite earbuds, the Oraimo freepods 3 nationwide.

Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by middlebelter(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Dhury:

Tribalist. What has this got to do with your comment? Let us project love and unity.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by zoedew: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
You disappointed me, my brother, when it takes those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers less than 10 seconds to burn a whole police station with people inside, will it take them 25 seconds to burn down consumable plastics,
Please remove Prof Nwabueze picture. It speaks volumes! Not consoling at all!
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2021
KingLennon:
Creativity at its finest.

Remember those days when we always waited for this season to come? E shock una abi.. .

Those good old days...

Christmas now come be like regular day... Many are not even looking forward to this year's own! No money in this slow country!
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by ma373733(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Dhury:

Your mumu never do?
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Gaabasky: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Good for Lagos canals and gutters, those bottles would have ended up there.

Good innovation, more of it.
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by PennywysCares(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Dhury:
cheesy cheesy bro dis kind hatre fit choke u to dead at midnight. Save ur miserable life this truama
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Dangrace01: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:
Wow! This is simply amazing. shocked.

Imagine if some Christmas lights are fitted into the bottles before assembling them. Dazzling!

Nice concept. At least those who don't have money to buy Christmas decor can improvise.

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Sctests: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
You disappointed me, my brother, when it takes those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers less than 10 seconds to burn a whole police station with people inside, will it take them 25 seconds to burn down consumable plastics,

Monsurudeen, how far?
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2021
joelbooks:
Beautiful Christmas Tree at Allen Junction in Lagos Made with Plastic Bottles

grin grin grin Our village people!
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by chrizzyace: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Who ever did this tried, but why mainland things deh always different?
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Asabe4:
This is nice....I passed there while they were still putting it together. It really came out lovely.

Same here, that was on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Samxcollections: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2021
I saw them making this yesterday around 3pm, I was happy to visit lagos yesterday, its a beautiful city and fun to visit but I got upset after those police at first gate or so ( area E police people) there location is not too far from passport office because I want to do passport, they stopped us and search our bag but found nothing, then they said I should bring my phone and open my WhatsApp and saw this 067 girl in squid game and my elder brother wife who is a white woman, this how them beat me because they already know I'm a novice and took me to ATM and collected 50k from me. I like Lagos sha I have to enter road and return home to delta state through night bus.
I love my journey to Lagos but e no go better for those police guys and there generation to come, no wonder people rejoice when a police me is shot death
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Beautiful, are you advertising Infinix camera too?

cheesy grin
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Yes oo that is the vibes , season of love....
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by gladdensir(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2021
I saw some people building one with 7up bottles around chisco park in ketu on Tuesday
Re: Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) by suffering: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2021
I hope the bottles were recycled. Using brand new bottles would mean the artists gave no consideration for the environment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Abuja Vs Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.