Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 (1236 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:
South-East: 45.14%

South-south: 43.38%

North-east: 41.33%

North-central: 27.90%

North-west: 27.40%

South-west: 23.95%

#Nigeria: 33.3%
<NBS>

#TheCableIndex
Nigeria keep deceiving themselves

Survey Design and Methodology
The approach adopted in collecting the required information for this survey was the Computer Assisted Personnel interviewing (CAPI) approach. The data collection was carried out in all the 36 states of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Enumeration Areas (EAs) in both urban and rural areas were canvassed for the exercise.

Findings
Response Rate
A total number of 31,145 interviews were completed out of the initial sample of 33,300, giving a response rate of 93.53% at the end of the survey. The table below shows the distribution of responses by State and their respective response rates.

Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by KristenT: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Factshunter:

You lack a basic understanding of stats. Your international stats, did you check it well at all? You've done nothing other than proving the OP right. undecided

I am sure you didn't study the table, you just did copy and paste(screenshot ) without taking time to study the table.

I guess you should check your comprehension skills instead. I mean if I get a child in primary school, he or she can be able to tell me that Benue State recorded the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria during the period using the stat I shared and not Imo state as would be reached using the Nigeria Benchmark.

Furthermore, that Abia state, Ebonyi and Anambra even did better than some of the so called “lowest unemployment rate states” in the Southwest.

Now the Nigeria benchmark in layman terms, merely capture a section of the labor force that couldn’t secure any industry in 20 hours and assume such to be the entire unemployment rate.

This is not so in the International standards of the ILO which makes this same conclusion on the number of people willing and available to work- the labor force. Now I have simplified it for free for your lazy brain, I hope you don’t quote me again.

For the general public for whom I am correcting the nonsense impression being created by the OP, please see snapshot from the same link shared earlier.

Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Factshunter: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
KristenT:

I guess you should check your comprehension skills instead. I mean if I get a child in primary school, he or she can be able to tell me that Benue State recorded the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria during the period using the stat I shared and not Imo state as would be reached using the Nigeria Benchmark.

Furthermore, that Abia state, Ebonyi and Anambra even did better than some of the so called “lowest unemployment rate states” in the Southwest.

Now the Nigeria benchmark in layman terms, merely capture a section of the labor force that couldn’t secure any industry in 20 hours and assume such to be the entire unemployment rate.

This is not so in the International standards of the ILO which makes this same conclusion on the number of people willing and available to work- the labor force. Now I have simplified it for free for your lazy brain, I hope you don’t quote me again.

For the general public for whom I am correcting the nonsense impression being created by the OP, please see the snapshot from the same link shared earlier.

What is the need for this long episode? I only called you out for your lack of comprehension of the table you provided which has only buttress the OP's point or thread.

What the heck are you saying, talking about , and the need for this long, meaningless long episode for?

Kindly check the table again. grin

Lool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by KristenT: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Factshunter:

What is the need for this long episode? I only called you out for your lack of comprehension of the table you provided which has only buttress the OP's point or thread.

What the heck are you saying, talking about , and the need for this long, meaningless long episode for?

Kindly check the table again. grin

Lool

Oh lalasticlala ; a nairaland bot has gone loose again. See me, and I was here replying the online troll. Piss. ✌️
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Factshunter: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
KristenT:

Oh lalasticlala ; a nairaland bot has gone loose again. See me, and I was here replying to the online troll. Piss. ✌️

Like I care if SE is at the bottom or not? It just gladdens my heart that even from the interternatonal stats SW is far ahead of SE. Lol.
Are you done lamenting? Perhaps, the bot having found you are not serious nor making sense deemed it fit to get rid of you for the sake of educational and logical contribution.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Mide1data: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

South-west is off limit for ipob unity beggers

HOLY SHIT

The earlier we 4get Tribalism, the better. Don't you see it? That's is what bubu is using against us. He will do sometin 4 South West. Then South West will 4get all their problem and be ranting that they are better than other regions.
The other regions will start tribalism against south west and then 4get that all of us have our problem.
When Tribalism is going on not minding our problem, bubu is busy cashing out.
The only thing bubu is useful 4 is that he is teaching SOUTHERNERS the disbenefit of Tribalism, yet many don't see it. Some1 created a thread unemployment rate in 9ja. If you see the way south west citizens were shouting they were the best region 4geting the fact that there is truly no job 4 any youth in 9JA, same goes 4 IGR and GDP for states. South West citizens were ranting they were the best region without knowing that all 9jarians are poor.
We need to end Tribalism in d South.
SOUTH 9JA!!
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

The earlier we 4get Tribalism, the better. Don't you see it? That's is what bubu is using against us. He will do sometin 4 South West. Then South West will 4get all their problem and be ranting that they are better than other regions.
The other regions will start tribalism against south west and then 4get that all of us have our problem.
When Tribalism is going on not minding our problem, bubu is busy cashing out.
The only thing bubu is useful 4 is that he is teaching SOUTHERNERS the disbenefit of Tribalism, yet many don't see it. Some1 created a thread unemployment rate in 9ja. If you see the way south west citizens were shouting they were the best region 4geting the fact that there is truly no job 4 any youth in 9JA, same goes 4 IGR and GDP for states. South West citizens were ranting they were the best region without knowing that all 9jarians are poor.
We need to end Tribalism in d South.
SOUTH 9JA!!

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian march together for the greater goal of Yoruba race
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Mide1data: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian march together for the greater goal of Yoruba race

HOLY SHIT

I completly agree with you, but Yoruba, Ibo and Ijaw march together for the greater goal of SOUTH 9JA lives.

Tribalism has eaten deep to the core of some people ilves. Don't be one of them.

SOUTHERNERS I repeat, 4get Tribalism, come together and protest SOUTH 9JA now.
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by stanluiz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
There is no way SE is the highest when Rivers, Delta and Akwa ibom are 2 3 and 4 . What about other northern states ?

SE has two states in the unemployment rate yet you said it is the highest while others regions like SS and NC have 3

Oluwole statistics
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by xelly: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
History555:

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is 33%. A country that does not know it's true population, that does not know who is gainfully employed or not, that does not know how many jobs are created monthly and how many are lost is calculating unemployment rate for dummies like the op.

I wonder how this figures was collected.

Which side do I belong?
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

I completly agree with you, but Yoruba, Ibo and Ijaw march together for the greater goal of SOUTH 9JA lives.

Tribalism has eaten deep to the core of some people ilves. Don't be one of them.

SOUTHERNERS I repeat, 4get Tribalism, come together and protest SOUTH 9JA now.

Yoruba don't want alliance with ibos
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Mide1data: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

HOLY SHIT

Wait did you report me or what? Back do the matter say no to Tribalism.
SOUTH 9JA!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 by Mide1data: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Politics And Uche Nwosu's Arrest / The Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Worthless And Dead On Arrival- Ozekhome / Arewa Twitter On APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.