Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games (3516 Views)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Nairalanders Please Lets Stop These Incessant Insults & Abusive Posts/comments / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by debosky(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2011
bioye:

EFCC?  Really?  Whatever happened to the[b] principle that one is innocent until proven guilty?[/b]  So if someone simply suspects you of stealing even if the person does not know what he's doing, you should go to prison?  Na wah oh!

In the same regard, why shouldn't Bankole defend himself against the charges in a court of law? Why should he be summarily released? Because he is an ex-Speaker?

If he is innocent, he should prove it in court like anyone else.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by deadie(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2011
@poster, you must not bold all your word, it doesn't make for a nice reading. You may bold only certain sections.
According to EFCC, minor charges were filed first to keep him in custody whilst preparing the more serious charges.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by hallo(f): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2011
All this Bankole and EFCC wahala is irritating, i think i will join bankole to say EFCC is a toothless dog, [b]am not condoning what bankole did but there is a real political dynamics at play in this.
This should also be spread to other corrupt public office holders too. If the president wants us to take his government serious, then justice should be allowed to prevail and the numerous pending cases of many other former public office holders especially past governors should be dusted, re-opened , resumed and prosecuted with as much zeal, commitment and speed as bankole's case is being pursued now. chikena. angry cheesy [/b]
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by deols(f): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
Mr. Knowall,
u need a change of name, Just like Bank ole, ur education has failed you!, even if he'd stolen 10 naira, so far it is not his money, he should be punished for it
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by kholis(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
@poster

I share your view. This dispensation is in no way serious about anti corruption. We will know when GEJ led federal govt has really decided to fight corruption. The jamboree we witness now is one of the numerous proofs that GEJ is banking on goodluck to lead a country that has been bedeviled by a group of corrupt people of which Bank-ole is the least on the list.

As for EFCC, I hope everyone understands that it is toothless, compromising and highly dependent. Its activities are regulated by the federal govt. Therefore the reason for its abysmal performance over time is simply because the ruling govt wants it so. PERIOD!
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by jamest3(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
Mr Know nothing all, I feel sorry for you knowing you've got nothing to offer but hot air. I'll permit you to defend the corrupt politician(s) for now until the day your confusion is cured by a psychiatrist grin grin
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by Rhea(f): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
@Knowall

This is the legal profession in action. Al Capone was a notorious mass murderer, but was put away not for murder, but for tax evasion. You have to go with the biggest punch, and sometimes it's not the largest loot that earns you the largest punishment.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by surveycash(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
$1b is N150billion naira, shey this looters no go finish d money b4 we get there?
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by bisiaet: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
To be honest am seriously disgusted and pissed off infact I now begining ti dislike EFCC for the first time because this is just a Kangaroo stuuffs and a pure madness. All sort of figure are rising up every moment all sort of lies and rubbish talk making EFCC look like a silly people with no common sense.

I was so mad when I read the first charges brought against this guy called Bankole like a hike in a contract for Electronics, Copy Machine this is absolutely irrelevant this is no case to trap someone of high degree of loot or corruption because this is just something anybody can easily deny. They talk about Loan please am still asking a question which I havent got an answer for Pls Is "Loan same as Looting? Was this said Loan fond sitting in his account?? Pls I need someone to help me here because if someone acquire loan he should be oblige to pay it back then charge him on fresh offense.

This Guy called Bankole for real he messed up and am never his sympathiser but I hate bringing up silly case or stupid unfonded case against somebody where as there are better case that can be levy agisnt him. I just lost interest in the whole case because a friend who happen to be one of the so call EFCC guys was boasting in my present saying "We will deal with him(Bankole)"I now asked him so all what you guys are doing is just pay back because Bankole said "EFCC worh nothing" sometime ago then where is the trasparency in the whole thing

EFCC has turn the whole thing to child play completely let EFCC go back to do a better homework look for a sensible case to trap Bankole if nothing to hold him then let him be and stop all this craps of a thing they called case I dont see anywhere this will head to at all and I can bet it he will walk away freely. Am so sad about the whole issue because how do we trap looterS when EFCC is itself are doing pay back to do their lawful job this is so sad. I dont know how do we get out of this corruption I no longer trust EFCC again.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by kulutempa: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2011
I think we should allow the law to take its course here.  If Bankole is indeed innocent I am sure he would provide his lawyers with the necessary evidence to support his case, and they will do all they can to establish his innocence in a court of law.  However I am surprised at what I see as a growing Bankole supporters club even before the evidence against him has been presented to the court by the EFCC.   Surely the judge in the case is in the best position to assess that evidence and not the self appointed judges on this thread who are already saying he has done nothing wrong and that the EFCC should not have arrested him.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by Hardeyorlah(f): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2011
Abeg make dey free Bankole nd save there energy 4 pple lyk OGD,Shekarau nd co
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by Abayomin70(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2011
We all know what wiLl be the end of this story bankole will just spend like 3month in jail.PDP can't take dis country to its promise. Infact obasanjo is till d best government we ever ad in nigeria.baba no like embeZzlement at all I hate my country I swear to GOD
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by kilometer(f): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2011
@bioye, if bankole hasnt done all, he won't be accused by EFCC really! maybe u shud jst chillout and lets c where it ends! I pray he shall never go unpunished. Even if EFCC doesnt punish him, i pray God sends who will punish him and other looters. Amen, Amen and Amen
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by lanrefront1(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2011
@Kulutempa

Don't know why Nairalanders are low in comprehension of written stuffs. Now I know why Writing and Comprehension in secondary school is such a big deal.

I'm one of those that I've commented. Reading through the comments, so far no one is supporting Bankole. But rather, people are disgusted with the EFCC. An EFFC that is simply a tool in the hand of the FG to punish erring party members and political opposition. Hence the EFFC did not even know the truth or strength of the case they had against Bankole before they arrested him. They are so much in a hurry because the mighty PDP wants to punish Bankole concerning the emergence of a Northern Speaker in the HOUSE.

Some people said if he stole 10 naira, thief is thief. Agreed but that's too much of a simplistic way of looking at it. We are not talking of a child stealing at home or a stealing by the Head-Boy of a secondary school. We are talking about stealing in the corridors of power by the Number Three man in the (potentialy) richest black nation. A nation characterised by it's leaders massively insanely embezzling it's resources, thereby crippling development. This is the PECULIARITY of Nigeria. For now stop comparing us with America or Britain whose structures are by now so tight that even minor things come under scrutiny. Imagine, Bill Clinton almost lost his Presidency because he had a fling (harmless to everyone except the wife) with a woman. Most of the world watched in disbelief.

So in Nigeria, where the hydra-headed monster, corruption, is draining our life-blood almost to the point of death, and EFFC charges the Number Three man to court after making a lot of noise and drama about how terribly corrupt the man was, and the only charges that could hold were that of 25 TVs that were inflated by something like 150k-200k each, it's not only laughable but ridiculous: meanwhile in the nation, left, right and center is full of people that have embezzled tens and even hundreds of billions of nairas.

As long as EFFC remains a tool of selective justice to decimate the percieve enemies of the President and the PDP, EFFC will continue to fail miserably.

This is what we are disgusted with. That's why we say let Bankole go home and STOP WASTING OUR TIME.

For EFFC to be effective, every Nigerian should start championing that henceforth, the procedure for appointing the Chairperson of the EFFC should be the same as the Judges. And like the Judiciary, the financing of the body should also be directly charged to Consolidated Revenue Fund and have nothing to do with the executive arm of goverment.

If Buhari was President, all the looters would have by now already ran away and nations all over the world would be busy extraditing them to Nigeria for justice. A Buhari Presidency may have it's excesses, but it's exactly what Nigeria needs at this point in time. A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE.

Sometimes I think we ought not to complain because we get exactly what we deserve.

In a country like America, Buhari, proven to be THREE-MUCH UN-CORRUPT by far than any other politician would have won the election.

This Presidency may only impove things slightly. Anyone expecting a revolutionary change from Jonathan is delusional.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by kulutempa: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2011
lanre_front:

@Kulutempa

Don't know why Nairalanders are low in comprehension of written stuffs. Now I know why Writing and Comprehension in secondary school is such a big deal.

I'm one of those that I've commented. Hence the EFFC did not even know the truth or strength of the case they had against Bankole before they arrested him. They are so much in  Reading through the comments, so far no one is supporting Bankole. But rather, people are disgusted with the EFCC. An EFFC that is simply a tool in the hand of the FG to punish erring party members and political  opposition.a hurry because the mighty PDP wants to punish Bankole concerning the emergence of a Northern Speaker in the HOUSE. 

Some people said if he stole 10 naira, thief is thief. Agreed but that's too much of a simplistic way of looking at it. We are not talking of a child stealing at home or a stealing by the Head-Boy of a secondary school. We are talking about stealing in the corridors of power by the Number Three man in the (potentialy) richest black nation. A nation characterised by it's leaders massively insanely embezzling it's resources, thereby crippling development. This is the PECULIARITY of Nigeria. For now stop comparing us with America or Britain whose structures are by now so tight that even minor  things come under scrutiny. Imagine, Bill Clinton almost lost his Presidency because he had a fling (harmless to everyone except the wife) with a woman. Most of the world watched in disbelief.

So in Nigeria, where the hydra-headed monster, corruption, is draining our life-blood almost to the point of death, and EFFC charges the Number Three man to court after making a lot of noise and drama about how terribly corrupt the man was, and the only charges that could hold were that of 25 TVs that were inflated by something like 150k-200k each, it's not only laughable but ridiculous: meanwhile in the nation, left, right and center is full of people that have embezzled tens and even hundreds of billions of nairas.

As long as EFFC remains a tool of selective justice to decimate the percieve enemies of the President and the PDP, EFFC will continue to fail miserably.

This is what we are disgusted with. That's why we say let Bankole go home and STOP WASTING OUR TIME.

For EFFC to be effective, every Nigerian should start championing that henceforth, the procedure for appointing the Chairperson of the EFFC should be the same as the Judges. And like the Judiciary, the financing of the body should also be directly charged to Consolidated Revenue Fund and have nothing to do with the executive arm of goverment.

If Buhari was President, all the looters would have by now already ran away and nations all over the world would be busy extraditing them to Nigeria for justice. A Buhari Presidency may have it's excesses, but it's exactly what Nigeria needs at this point in time. A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE.

Sometimes I think we ought not to complain because we get exactly what we deserve.

In a  country like America, Buhari, proven to be THREE-MUCH UN-CORRUPT by far than any other politician would have won the election.

This Presidency may only impove things slightly. Anyone expecting a revolutionary change from Jonathan is delusional.

It looks like you are referring to yourself when you made reference to Nairalanders with  low comprehension ability, because if you say you are not in support of Bankole, how come you want him to be released, and not have him prove his innocence in a court of law?  This selective justice argument is the same thing that was used against Ribadu when he was head of EFCC as an excuse against the arrest of corrupt officials.  If you have any evidence against other corrupt politicians why not present them to the EFCC instead of making silly and senseless excuses for Bankole's arrest? As to the strength of the EFCC case is that not for the judge to assess in a court of law instead of an internet judge like you, who thinks a man should not be arrested and charged for inflating contracts by "something like 150k-200k each". I am always amazed at how Nigerians always complain about corruption and how they always rally around their kinsmen whenever they are arrested for corruption.  Nigerians must certainly rank as the world's greatest hypocrites.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by sabawex(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2011
what a disgrace to younger generation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by 1025: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2011
@knowall,
you sound like someone with more information on this bankole issue than most of us here. please make your stand clear. are you saying ban ole is innocent of all charges or are you saying the figure(s) is(are) wrong? efcc is accusing him so it is left for him and his lawyers to say i am innocent of all or that the figure(s) is(are) not correct. if this speaker of the house responsible for making law can break the law, then tell me the hope of the ungodly nation. his father has all of a sudden become so successful in his business that he bought the necom house for N4b. in ur days in uk, tell us how the situation in this country is similar to that country. yarima a senator openly told us that he has right to marry a 13 yrs old girl claiming that he obeys only islamic laws and at the same time making different laws for nigerians to work with. in a very plain language, i will pray that they will release bankole like u said and then arrest ur generation both born and unborn over the unending sufferings of the poor and helpless masses of nigeria.
to me, the right thing to do is to amend with immediate effect the constitution of nigeria as it relates to corrupt public office holders to enable us give them jungle justice.
how can u have a country where politics is the most lucrative business/profession.
let God punish them all and their supporters. why will bank ole be involved in N10b and N40b fraud when the country is still in darkness? if i have my ways, i will delete pdp and members from the surface of the earth.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by KnowAll(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
you sound like someone with more information on this bankole issue than most of us here. please make your stand clear. are you saying ban ole is innocent of all charges or are you saying the figure(s) is(are) wrong? efcc is accusing him so it is left for him and his lawyers to say i am innocent of all or that the figure(s) is(are) not correct. if this speaker of the house responsible for making law can break the law, then tell me the hope of the ungodly nation. his father has all of a sudden become so successful in his business that he bought the necom house for N4b. in your days in uk, tell us how the situation in this country is similar to that country. yarima a senator openly told us that he has right to marry a 13 yrs old girl claiming that he obeys only islamic laws and at the same time making different laws for nigerians to work with. in a very plain language, i will pray that they will release bankole like u said and then arrest your generation both born and unborn over the unending sufferings of the poor and helpless masses of nigeria.
to me, the right thing to do is to amend with immediate effect the constitution of nigeria as it relates to corrupt public office holders to enable us give them jungle justice.
how can u have a country where politics is the most lucrative business/profession.
let God punish them all and their supporters. why will bank ole be involved in N10b and N40b fraud when the country is still in darkness? if i have my ways, i will delete pdp and members from the surface of the earth

I[b] find the idea of holding court for criminals unpalatable those who know me well know I am against and without mincing words and also at the slightest irritation would undoubtedly show my displeasure at any kind of criminality or dishonesty perpetuated in our society, so realistically and in the interest of common-sense I am not in anyway supporting or condoning Bankole’s misdemeanour.

Lets call a spade a spade are they trying him sensationally for the making N200,000 per TV sets and some few more bucks from some photocopy machines or are they trying him for $1 Billion dollars, that is my beef and my bone of contention, if they are charging him for paying over the odds for some items then surely ask him to pay the difference. I am sure a man on N100 million a quarter would not have a problem refunding the excesses.

Already the N10 Billion Naira loan has been explained obviously due process was not followed when obtaining the loan, for Christ sake and for crying out loud it is a loan, when did obtaining a loan become a criminal offence. undecided

I thought loans were something you collect now and pay later with interest I don’t think and I may be wrong the loan has matured for full payment to commence warranting all these commotion and hullabaloo.[/b]
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by bioye(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
kilometer:

@bioye, if bankole hasnt done all, he won't be accused by EFCC really! maybe u shud jst chillout and lets c where it ends! I pray he shall never go unpunished. Even if EFCC doesnt punish him, i pray God sends who will punish him and other looters. Amen, Amen and Amen

Have you ever supported burning accused thieves alive?

You are no different from the people that accuse a man of stealing in the marketplace and join in burning him alive.  Meanwhile you fail to realise that the key persecutors of the the young man are area boys who apart from being murderers [/b]by their action probably have[b] something to gain or hide from the instant killing of the man.  Either he had offended them or he can implicate them!

I believe [/b]Bankole is innocent of all charges.  But I am not asking you to believe.  All I am saying is: [b]don't conclude that he is guilty and apportion suffering to him based on the information EFCC and some news media are peddling around.  I know most of these news are NOT [/b]true.  [b]And I have enough facts to prove that!
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by Koolking(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2011
"buying 25 flat screen TV for N520,000.00 per peice when it should be about N250,000.00."

NOT 25 UNITS OF FLAT SCREEN TV AT N520,000/PER UNIT, But 400 units of 40" flat screen TV @ N530,000 instead of the prevalent market price of N295,000.00. Making a gain of N235,000/per units X 400 = N94,000,000. I am sure he made more than that at a discounted prices considering the quantity involved. He is a serious business man. But this kind of business is not good with the tax payers money. Even this alone worth his prosecution. Not until we made public offices less lucrative, this kind of mind-blowing corruption will continue
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by clothiers(f): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
Bankole is a very smart guy, he believes IBORI and his co are just joking in there prison yard!! grin. its the beginning of a brand new day for him and also for those who are also catch in such act. "everyday for a thief one day for the owner" tongue
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by kilometer(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2011
You are no different from the people that accuse a man of stealing in the marketplace and join in burning him alive.  Meanwhile you fail to realise that the key persecutors of the the young man are area boys who apart from being murderers [/b]by their action probably have[b] something to gain or hide from the instant killing of the man.  Either he had offended them or he can implicate them!

I believe Bankole is innocent of all charges.  But I am not asking you to believe.  All I am saying is: don't conclude that he is guilty and apportion suffering to him based on the information EFCC and some news media are peddling around.  I know most of these news are NOT true.  And I have enough facts to prove that!

[quote][/quote]

Now u are sounding very intresting. like u said, u believe he is innocent innit? if u know him too well, can you tell him to come out and defend all the charges filed against him? if yes, i'll say "thanking u in advance" buh if NO! then dah means ur issues have no basis sorry to say! I ddnt say he shudnt steal, buh there is dis adage dah says "Egbe eyin laafin je nnkan oninkan" pardon my yoruba! Maybe he shudnt have done d looting dis big! HIS LOOKS SEF SHOWS HE IS A Thi**f cool cool
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by bioye(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2011
kilometer:

Now u are sounding very intresting. like u said, u believe he is innocent innit? if u know him too well, can you tell him to come out and defend all the charges filed against him? if yes, i'll say "thanking u in advance" buh if NO! then dah means your issues have no basis sorry to say! I ddnt say he shudnt steal, buh there is dis adage dah says "Egbe eyin laafin je nnkan oninkan" pardon my yoruba! Maybe he shudnt have done d looting dis big! HIS LOOKS SEF SHOWS HE IS A Thi**f cool cool

Bankole is already defending himself in the court of law using his lawyer.  For your information, EFCC is going to bear the brunt of this embarrassing approach to the 'so-called' anti-corruption war.  You do not share my belief of Bankole's innocence.  No problem.  Let us sit down and watch how events unfold in the next couple of days.

Prediction:
The 16-count charge bordering on procurement of TV's etc will be quashed because there is no case.  Keyamo does not have fiat from the AGF to prosecute Bankole.  Keyamo cannot submit a petition and then be the prosecution lawyer because there is high likelihood of bias and lack of fair hearing.  EFCC cannot prosecute a lawmaker on procurement allegations.  For procurement charges, only the clerk of the National Assembly can be charged to court. 

EFCC and Keyamo are aware they do not have a case against Bankole and yet they have taken Nigerians on this senseless ride simply because they want to persecute Bankole on the[b] pages of newspapers and detain[/b] him for as long as possible.  Once again, we should ask EFCC what their true motive is in this Bankole case.

Sources:
1. Before EFCC is disgraced
2. Alleged Inflation Of Contracts : Bankole Asks Court to Quash Charges
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by kilometer(f): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2011
you shud know some nigerians like me aint gullible. maybe those papers are "bought" who doesnt know naija! wateva, as far as am concerned, it'll take a kilo of hard-work by our so called politicians to get this fact off ma mind "they are thieves". Buh come to think of it, are you trynna say EFCC is a dumb-arrse for filing such against him? Wateva, shaa dnt tell me ure having a share outta d loot so that if God wanna aveng for the poor masses, those hands that ure using to type all these wont be affected! lolz.

Really, to be candid y does bankole has to go this far with our money? At least blood runs within his viens, doesnt he has feeling for the poor masses that owns dis money? Everyday, billion billion billion, cant he steal thousands or better still hundred thousands/ shocked shocked shocked shocked The billions i read everyday about him makes me feel dizzy! Thank God for panadol extra!
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by lanrefront1(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2011
@ kulutempa

It's interesting how you ignored wholly what I wrote and lifted the part that you want.
Anyone who reads my post will know I'm definitely not in support of Bankole or anyone who steals public money. From my post it's obvious that I want them in jail.

And I don't care how people come to justice, whether it's selective or otherwise. And I'm a staunch supporter of Ribadu. He too had that Presidential pressure or call it control of "selective justice" hanging over him to serve PDP's cause, but as long as there was a strong case against him/her he goes after them. Everyone that Ribadu charged to court, from the charges, the seriousness and strenght of the case against them was glaring.

But in Bankole's case, without even sure of the charges there were going to charge him with, the ones that hold water, or the general strenght of the case they had against him, they arrested him. This shows there were in a hurry because of pressure upon them, they picked him up when there was not a strong case against him. As of now EFFC keeps on changing the charges.

Even with the hinderance of an Obasanjo Presidency, Ribadu tried his best even sometimes daring Obasanjo: one time he was at UI and students asked him why Bode George was not being charged to court. He told them with a straight face that the case against Bode has been fully prepared and finished but someone was sitting on it. Of course it was obvious he was refering to the President.

So KULUTEMPA, selective justice is a problem and until it's done away with EFFC will continue to fail miserably. And don't even try to compare a Ribadu-EFFC with a Waziri-EFFC.

And I even proffered what the solution to this debacle. But you didn't see any of that. You only saw what you wanted to see.

So it's either lack of Comprehension or unabashed bias.
Re: It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games by koolboi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP’s Aliyu Wamakko Wins Sokoto Guber Poll / Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex / Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.