Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups (317 Views)

Are All Nigerian Ethnic groups/Tribes The Same? / The Hypocrisy Of Other Nigerian Ethnic Groups / The Father Of All Nigerian Ethnic Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups by Sachidi: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2021
As a traveller, This is my honest review of the different Ethnic groups in Nigeria. My review is strictly within the social environment. Feel free to add yours!!

Hausa are the most Honest and Hospitable People I've met.

Yoruba are the most civilized, contented and Indigenous people in Nigeria

Igbos are the most Enterprising, Traveled and Intelligent people in Nigeria.

Fulani are the most Self loving, Primitive and Combat ready in Nigeria.

Uhrobo are the most sociable I've met.

Ijaw are the most Fun loving people I've met.

Idoma are the most Patriotic people in Nigeria.

Ibibio are the most Domesticated and physically fit in Nigeria.

Bini are the most wicked and unpredictable people I've met.

This is my unbiased view from people I've met. feel free to add yours.
Re: My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups by Felimax(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmm! As a traveler too. I was looking for a point where I can fault your review but it's just the basic truth.
I know they will come for you soon.
As for the binis, they are very proud about it.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups by adekolaelect(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2021
yes Truth without tribal sentiment.
Re: My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2021
All those things you mentioned can be found in any person from any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups by NaMe4: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2021
You would have gone straight to the Binis instead of cutting through the corners!

What were your experiences?
Re: My Honest Review Of The Nigerian Ethnic Groups by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sachidi:
As a traveller, This is my honest review of the different Ethnic groups in Nigeria. My review is strictly within the social environment. Feel free to add yours!!

Hausa are the most Honest and Hospitable People I've met.

Yoruba are the most civilized, contented and Indigenous people in Nigeria

Igbos are the most Enterprising, Traveled and Intelligent people in Nigeria.

Fulani are the most Self loving, Primitive and Combat ready in Nigeria.

Uhrobo are the most sociable I've met.

Ijaw are the most Fun loving people I've met.

Idoma are the most Patriotic people in Nigeria.

Ibibio are the most Domesticated and physically fit in Nigeria.

Bini are the most wicked and unpredictable people I've met.

This is my unbiased view from people I've met. feel free to add yours.

Yoruba civilised? With all the ritual killings and juju flying around the SW and you say they are the most civilised? They are the most hospitable anyway lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Communities Abuja End Of Year. Opobo Community came 1st / M / DSS Sends Strong Message To Traditional Rulers, Politicians, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.