Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

"How To Make Hard-to-melt Ice" That You Should Know Before Summer Comes. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "How To Make Hard-to-melt Ice" That You Should Know Before Summer Comes. (133 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How To Make Hard-to-melt Ice" That You Should Know Before Summer Comes. by muskanmuffleit: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2021
There are many things that can be saved if you know a little trivia so that you can enjoy a conversation at work, at a drinking party, with your family, and so on. Knowing trivia as a means of communication is a very effective skill.

Read more

It is no exaggeration to say that. It's very difficult to learn a lot of trivia in Ikki, and don't forget! I forgot when I tried to show off that story ... it could be something ... While enjoying this [Trivia Quiz zoo] in a quiz format, I would like you to use it as a communication tool, such as "You know that well ..."

when you have trouble with conversation in your daily life. I would like to go. I made friends using this site! Well, the business talks have been completed! I was able to make up with my lover!

I hope it helps you. Please tell us the interesting stories you know about this site. Thank you for your continued support.

This is a story that you can get to know before summer comes. How to make hard-to-melt ice. In the hot summer, you can mix a glass of shochu with water, highball, etc .... It solves this problem that if it melts quickly, it will be quite irritated!

Freeze using water that does not contain air as much as possible.
Freeze over time without quick freezing.

With these two, you can easily make ice that is difficult to melt.

The reason is that tap water contains a large amount of air, so the more ice touches the air, the faster it melts. As a breakthrough, tap water is boiled and cooled. By doing so, the air in the water will escape, and ice that is difficult to melt will be formed.

In addition, it costs a little, but if you boil commercially available natural water and then freeze it, there are few impurities, so you can make clearer ice.

Another. Slow freezing creates larger ice crystals that make the ice harder to thaw. It is based on the theory that it takes longer to unravel when large crystals are connected than when small crystals are connected.

Put an ice tray in the bag and it will freeze slowly. If possible, the trick is to reduce the temperature inside the freezer (raise the temperature).

By the way, do you know why the ice at Kakigori is hard to melt? The reason is that it takes about 50 hours to freeze at -9 degrees Celsius (about 20 degrees Celsius in the freezer at home).

keep knowing-dwarf town names

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism: Enlightenment, Education, More Powerful Than Gun – NSA Monguno / Residents To Pay Monthly Rent From Jan. 2022, Says Lagos / IGP Conveys Oyediran Oyeyemi As Ondo CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.