Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds (7975 Views)

Sagay: Buhari Should Sack Emefiele As CBN Governor / Buhari’s Government Has Recovered N1 Trillion Looted Funds – APC Leaders / Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by IMASTEX: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Only for it to be relooted.
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
This Sagay's brain has been looted too and needs recovery
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Masiss: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
And the funds were used for what again?
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by AbdQadri: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
And so what, where is the impact in the country. The money recovered that doesn't stop us from borrowing outside. Doing this; borrow, doing that; borrow. Nigeria our country grin grin grin
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
And they've restolen how much back?
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by CocoaOla: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Same super story from fraudulent government

Or relooted stolen funds
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Princeton92(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
But still borrowing?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Confirm
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Badonasty(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Audio recovery
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good.

So what has he done with the funds?
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by abidragon: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
the money was meant for him, his family and cabinet so my follow nigerian remove ur eye on that money cuz it is now history only GOD CAN HELP US LETS MOVE ON THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by knightphoenix: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by AirBagde(f): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crusadee:
you be mumu, na only one 1 trillion naira recoveries you are talking about, since Buhari came to power he's never presented a budget of less than 6 trillion to the NASS for 2022 is now above 14trillion. If it's only one trillion you are asking then you don't even know what you are talking about... You don't have anything to criticize.

Odè
I'm not criticizing, don't expect me to accept what I and the majority of the citizen know not about.
Maybe it is you and your generation that are on that 1 trillion, as for me and even the people mentioned above we did not see it.
You mentioned budget, budget keep increasing and quality of live keep depreciating and you happy with your self.... Keep it on
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Crusadee: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
AirBagde:

Odè
I'm not criticizing, don't expect me to accept what I and the majority of the citizen know not about.
Maybe it is you and your generation that are on that 1 trillion, as for me and even the people mentioned above we did not see it.
You mentioned budget, budget keep increasing and quality of live keep depreciating and you happy with your self.... Keep it on
you be mumu
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by hotwax: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crusadee:
All of you talking about 1 trillion thunder fire you there, you lack what to say and have funky brains with nothing there.

Since Buhari came to power he's never presented a budget of less than 8 trillion naira to NASS 2022 budget alone is over 16 trillion naira. 2021 over 14 trillion was spent on the Budget year. You haven't talk about any of this na paltry 1 trillion you wan disturb us with. MKPULUMMIRI kiii you there useless Igbo men with rubbish upstairs

Can mods ban this monkey? This forum is for humans with brain and not a blank
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Crusadee: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
U be mumu gorilla..
hotwax:

Can mods ban this monkey? This forum is for humans with brain and not a blank
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by hotwax: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crusadee:
U be mumu gorilla..

Na gorilla born u na
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Kingtomato641(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
we deal on bomb blasting to BILLIONS!
our advanced premium summer v17.2 software can bomb your websites to many online popular websites and emails
worldwide!
we deal on pro marketing and adverts worldwide.....
if you are into politics we can help you advertise online to get more millions of votes.
you are sure to win big if you work with us....

cheers!
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by seunayantokun(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
...and spent...?
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Crusadee: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
hotwax:

Na gorilla born u na
mumu omoyibo, product of a burst condom, made in a brothel born in owerri Ulakwo aba road baby factory in owerri. U be mumu... Gorilla get level pass you. You be mumu
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by TimmyA: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
The acclaimed money that has been reported by his cronies
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by AirBagde(f): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crusadee:
I be mumu

Congratulations
For knowing your status
Íré o
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by wilzindinero: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
this is outrageous! what has these recovered fund been used for?
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol,thief steal thief collect if you understand this yoruba"Ole ji Ole gba"
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by K4f2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
When you recover stolen loots,and loot it again. It is called "Aluta continua" �
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Roadmike(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good and commendable efforts, buy would like this old man to tell us how much was stolen over the same period. Possibly trillions of Dollars i guess. We may continually recover same like the Abacha wild fall several decades after?
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by jimcaddy(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Okay but what have they used the recovered funds to do? Why in earth are we still borrowing money? I remember vividly in 2014 when Buhari was campaigning. Part of his manifesto was that he was going to reduce the high cost of governance in Nigeria. But rather than cut down on costs, the costs keep rising and our budget keeps rising. And the funny thing is that a large part of our budget goes on recurrent expenditures.. i.e payment of salaries and the likes. The reason we have riff-rafs in government is because the politics in Nigeria is too attractive. Everyone entering politics in Nigeria is going there with the sole aim of stealing money by being corrupt. The day politics in Nigeria becomes less attractive, that is when we will see the right people in government..
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by ddeola: 1:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Where is the trillion, lori iro. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Generation of old liars like lai-lie. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds by Bekeem(f): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Recovery is not the issue. What matters is what he did with it. Recovered and re-looted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peller Befends Bill Seeking Police, NSCDC merger / Katsina Deputy Speaker Resigns / Awolowo's Letter Of Resignation To Yakubu Gowon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.