Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone (657 Views)

My Adult GSD Attacked Me / Two Female Adult Gsd Mix Are Up For A New Home / Pedigree Brindle Boerboel, Ped Rott Pup, Trained Labrador, Adult Gsd Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by tblaze007(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please my Adult GSD plays with everyone including strangers .. like a stranger walks to the cage open it, this dog will just jump his own and go without even barking
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by Kriss216: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
tblaze007:
Please my Adult GSD plays with everyone including strangers .. like a stranger walks to the cage open it, this dog will just jump his own and go without even barking
Na Scripture Union dog be that.

7 Likes

Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
That means its for consumption. Not all dogs are bred as pets, some are meat.

1 Like

Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by Healthrelatedjo: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol... nonsensical dog
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by Masiss: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
tblaze007:

My GSD used to do same and it was really annoying cos he can't help detect danger or wade off unexpected visitors. Then came Mt younger brother visiting me and when he noticed that, he gave him SK one night to smoke and chew and that was the end of his playful attitude. He literally barked the whole of that might and from there hence forth once u knock on my gate, u might not want to enter the compound again after hearing his bark.
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by tblaze007(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Masiss:

My GSD used to do same and it was really annoying cos he can't help detect danger or wade off unexpected visitors. Then came Mt younger brother visiting me and when he noticed that, he gave him SK one night to smoke and chew and that was the end of his playful attitude. He literally barked the whole of that might and from there hence forth once u knock on my gate, u might not want to enter the compound again after hearing his bark.

Are you serious ? Make I no give m SK make e come chop me ooo
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by Masiss: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
tblaze007:

Are you serious ? Make I no give m SK make e come chop me ooo
He won't bite
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by tblaze007(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Masiss:

He won't bite

Oya na I go try m
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by samso247(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
I dey follow up the story
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by Maxitomxane(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
That means its for consumption. Not all dogs are bred as pets, some are meat.

I pictured a stranger opening the cage, the dog jumping up and down happily, The owner saying this dog is for consumption and getting pots ready ...
What a savage comment grin grin
Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by explosiveskull(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Masiss:

If you see the kind of pains that dog passed through cos of that sk, SK, alcohol and co don't have same effect on animals like they do to humans, the effect it has is like a very strong uncomfortable pain and it is an animal cruelty for sure.

1 Like

Re: Help My Adult GSD Plays With Everyone by BoluwatifePromi: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Get a trainer for him if you're that bothered

(1) (Reply)

2 Female Caucasian Puppies Available For Sale / Dog Hailed As Hero For Alerting Deaf Boy To Fire / Male Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale...call Or Watsapp 08155560515

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.