Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare (40724 Views)

Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Vixenn(f): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2021
G guys and bitcoin boys are in for real extortion
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Bigchristo: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2021
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/gloomy-christmas-as-fg-tells-police-civil-servants-no-money-to-pay-december-salary/
You see the reasons why abroad is better than Nigeria? When it’s festive season government and other agencies including stores and markets make life meaningful by paying salaries in advance, also they create an enabling environment for their citizens to enjoy slash down during Christmas, back home in Nigeria when it’s festive period Boom government start malfunctioning and every single stores and markets increases goods and services to people they’re even planning to slap us with fuel subsidy removal what a messed up country.

7 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by philip0906(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2021
backbencher:
Basically, this is why they want to remove fuel subsides

We are running out of money due to having to feed the subsidy monster and the debt monster. Debts that rose due to declining oil prices over the years, and subsidy costs that never stop rising due to rising energy costs as a whole.

Also, the TIN requirement for all accounts (if true) fits into the general story. Our tax to gdp ratio is a lowly 6.1 %, and the World Bank has blasted us for having such low tax collection numbers. Obviously the government wants to squeeze us for every bit of money.

Ideally, the government could save money by defaulting on IMF loans, as did Argentina, but Argentina paid heavily for doing that eventually. And oil prices are showing no sign of rising above $80

Sad thing is, we voted out one set of people with no ideas on how to diversify the economy, for another set of people with no ideas on how to diversify the economy, and here we are.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by edmaraja: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2021
The likes of and seunmsg will be conviniently absent from this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
But each governor has a convoy of over ₦350m.

Failed nation.

When this country gets fixed I wonder what you guys would whine about. Tel me one thing the government has done that you’ve applauded, I guess it would be a painstaking task to find one. The government isn’t made up of foreigners, it’s made of individuals from all states of the federation and holders of all kinds of beliefs. Bad people make bad governments. It begins with you. Wake up my brother
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Elidrisy20: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2021
How do one japa out of this country
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by snowball11(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2021
The retired Almajiri has ran the country into a state of quagmire! grin

What a monumental failure of epic proportion! undecided

1 Like

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Nemesis0147(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2021
hollah123:
y pay 320k to them if he's not guilty?
i know my guy brother.
He is not guilty and not a cultist...u don’t know how these guys operates or behave...I had my own share last year.
All they just need is money.

4 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by redcliff: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This move will bring a 100% increment of Police egunje on innocent motorists.

lmao.. i swear this country dey very useless..
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by BigYash: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2021
If I say Sai.. You say Buhari.
Una must get sense by force.. grin grin
This government is doing so well..
Until Nigerians stand to say no to APC,more wahala ahead o.. Fuel to be 300+ next year.. Sai baba..
Zombies how market? grin

3 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by TUTU147: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Tell me how you expect the officers to be professional in carrying out their duties when hunger and starvation want to finish them.We keep blaming the police for corruption and abuse of human rights forgetting that the government gave us the kind of police organization we have.The level of motivation is very low,no life insurance,no house,no hospital for officers and the family.Very poor salary and you expect them to be happy and professional.This country no good at all,we the little you are paying them you still want to delay it, while our senators and representatives are going home with millions.Make una go cause another revolution for this country oooo, you don't expect someone with arm to be hungry and unhappy.Na God Almighty go save us from this mess.

4 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by iwaeda: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Bigchristo:
You see the reasons why abroad is better than Nigeria? When it’s festive season government and other agencies including stores and markets make life meaningful by paying salaries in advance, also they create an enabling environment for their citizens to enjoy slash down during Christmas, back home in Nigeria when it’s festive period Boom government start malfunctioning and every single stores and markets increases goods and services to people they’re even planning to slap us with fuel subsidy removal what a messed up country.
Yes now, I frequent Texas, so I know. Garage sales is even for poor to have something. Our leaders are damn wicked and not sensitive.

4 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by prinsam30: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Even November salary my bros never get, this government has really tame the image of police in this country, they made them more corrupt, imagine the Nigeria police the whole federation never receive November salary tofiakwa
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Champneys: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Speechless. shocked
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by jrusky(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
APC at it again, about to break another evil record in Nigeria history by owing police their wages but can spend a whooping N57billion on presidential fleets in a year.

Honestly these current Army and police I Nigeria I can not understand them with the way our security system has been bastardized this evil regime they could man up and say it's time to give these evil regime and politicians exit door by fire by force but unfortunately watch, if eventually police salary is not pay how they will transfer their anger on innocent people rather than facing the govt that has make life a hell for them.

5 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Bamzyriches451: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Hehehehe......... Wetin concern me? My papa just collect em November salary yesterday make him use that one hold side, ain't a niggar of fed govt work or a salary earner.
Police go Sha collect their salary through extortion, na travellers I dey pity

1 Like

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Bigchristo: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2021
iwaeda:

Yes now, I frequent Texas, so I know. Garage sales is even for poor to have something. Our leaders are damn wicked and not sensitive.
Yes they’re the most wicked leaders on earth, I don’t think any other country suffer like We Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by iwaeda: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Next thing by Evening they will deny the two memos angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by adecz: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
⭕️⭕️❌❌

I have never seen any government
that had nothing to offer like this
Fulani govt of Buhari❗️❗️

�️�️ ❌❌❌⭕️⭕️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Wannabenz: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Buhari has finished this country kpatakpata.

4 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by od501: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by TUTU147: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
I like as the are owing police in Ng useless police how i wish is Ng Army undecided
No happy ooooo, this kind of a thing can lead to a very big crisis.This guys are armed you know.
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Wokenaija: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Let hunger finish them next time they won’t follow orders to kill innocent citizens fighting for our collective good.

3 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
And they will start bursting guys now...my guy had to cough out 320k just two days ago.
Anti cult burst his apartment and arrested him at mid night.
Just like that!!
The guy just traveled to the village like this ,that he is not coming back till next year make he rest grin cry
Make young guys they careful this Xmas period.

You seem and sound happy over your friend's predicament sad
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by abobote: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2021
That's very unreasonable thing to say
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Jayrow08: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Of all d months wey dey na DECEMBER dem see.
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Nonexisting: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
But each governor has a convoy of over ₦350m.

Failed nation.
You dey mind them. Na patriotic Nigerians dey depend on salaries. We the unpatriotic ones will continue to bring disgrace to this country until world leaders start avoiding Nigerian leaders like lepers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by TUTU147: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2021
prinsam30:
Even November salary my bros never get, this government has really tame the image of police in this country, they made them more corrupt, imagine the Nigeria police the whole federation never receive November salary tofiakwa
And the same government will be expecting the police to perform miracle, this country na joke.
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by halfbloodprince(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Chai! Ordinary Ghana nor dey delay payment. From 2019 (since I came over to work) till date not a single month’s salary has been delayed even to the first of the next month. Always on the 27th or 28th. Ask Tiffany Eweka on YT. I showed her this and saw the sadness in her eyes.
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Nemesis0147(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2021
HenryDion:

You seem and sound happy over your friend's predicament sad
no bro
Just that the part he told me he will be traveling to the village and won’t come back till next year got me laughing....bc of this little temptation
E no suppose be so bro

4 Likes

Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Ghost workers are still in their payroll.
Re: Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare by hollah123: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
i know my guy brother.
He is not guilty and not a cultist...u don’t know how these guys operates or behave...I had my own share last year.
All they just need is money.
guy if u aren't hiding anything u don't have to pay them shishi

Federal sars have stopped me n my guy b4 n they were brandishing guns n d likes,we maintain our cool,they checked d car,our phones,even checked us to d extent of telling us to remove our shoes.
They delayed us but we no mind,they free us later n at d same place we saw guys transferring huge amount of money to their account.

Guy once u have nothing to hide u don't need to pay anybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.