Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December (350 Views)

LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / Commercial Flights To Begin At Anambra Airport On October 30 / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Boarding pass collected.

Wow!!!! GOMBE international Airport with two to three short building and an incredible forest

One with a difference... Where the sound of a single small 6.5kva generator is available for the teaming Airpeace and Azman air operators.

The buzzing sound of glory that which I will reject and shout hoping its not what the blessed control Tower will use to land the expected Air peace aircraft

Checking team: Sir!! Sir... Hmm our Machine system is bad so we will check your bag manually...

My thought: A machine I could see that has not been switched on for years....

The checking person ... ...what do you have in your bag?

Response: Two (2) shirt s and 2 jean....

The checking person: Okay.. You can go

Me: just like that. Hian. Meaning I can take an assault rifle on board this aircraft or prohibited substance

I was directed into a deemed room with little or no light ray. Perhaps the generator set was not designed to circulate light..

Finally, I can only say welcome to Nigeria
Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
The dead machine and the manual (computer mind) scanning

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
The powerful 6.5kva supplying the most powerful international Airport

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Air Peace announcing flight delay as the powerful international Airport has gone to get diesel to enable the control tower land the aircraft.

New flight estimated time will be 1:25pm

I love Naija... " Only in Nigeria", the sleeping Giant

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Upon flight announcement, private vehicle (SUV) driving to the aircraft to drop a super Nigerian

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
The unassuming Tractor head used to convey luggage at the powerful international Airport

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Great Views from the Gombe international Airport

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
More Beautiful view

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Helpless passengers going to board amid one tiny Fela's song playing in my head

Re: Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December by black9jaberry: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Story credit to esteemed Gombe travelers of 8th of December, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Migrant Workers Denounce 'modern-day Slavery' In Korea / Living In Canada �� Nigerian In Canada (gloria Oz) / Studying In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.