Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary (1496 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by EmmyBlogs(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Comic Nollywood actor and his wife are celebrating their 31st wedding anniversary.

The actor took to his Instagram handle to share a beautiful of himself and his wife as they celebrate 31 years good marriage.

Sharing the photo, the actor acknowledge the fact that there has never been a year of verbal insult in their marriage.

''From Friends To Lovers, Courtship To Marriage, Its Been 31years Of No Shut Up or Getaway. My Sister, My Friend and More Than Y' Can Describe As A Wife. Mother Of D "OCHIBUNDU" Empire. Is Our Wedding Anniversary Brethren. To God Be D Glory. #mannamumu #onukwube #thingscannotbethesamelinda'', He wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOHX0zDMoy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/08/victor-osuagwu-and-wife-celebrate-31-years-wedding-anniversary/

lalasticlala
mynd44
missyb3

1 Like

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by isaiah4life(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
An icon that understands the intrinsic value of marriage.

He's definitely not like my generation that has lost touch with the true essence of marriage.
He must have shook hands with the cupid lord of Athens.

Hearty congratulations, sir.

4 Likes

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Prechgold1180(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by daddytime(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of my favourites.

Congratulobia...e no easy to last this long in tolerating each other...

These days, na small irritation we don begin tear paper because of

"I can't take this or that"
"You can't tell me what to do because you are not my mother or father"
"I am not your slave"
Etcheteram etcheteram.... grin

See below

3 Likes

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by tillaman(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Ryda(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Men who made our childhood.
Sir Victor Osuagwu

Happy wedding anniversary senior comrade cool

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Him and his wife look alike. Like they're siblings.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Waakanda: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Congrats to them cheesy
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Chloraseptic: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

Too much of exchange of fluids over the years.. whenever you have sex a trace of your DNA is left in the person you have sex with.

Now imagine having sex with same person for 3 decades.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oh wow!
Happy anniversary to them.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by dododawa1: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
1 dollar
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Daniel058(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Awilo Sharp Sharp grin
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by JustStupidity: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Congrats to them.

Nowadays, Dating last more than marriage angry
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Truvelisback(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Their marriage then and marriages of now aren't the same. Nowaday marriages are now hell.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Too much of exchange of fluids over the years.. whenever you have sex a trace of your DNA is left in the person you have sex with.

Now imagine having sex with same person for 3 decades.
Wehdone Dr mkpurumiri grin

2 Likes

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:
Happens a lot with married couples like that.

1 Like

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Happens a lot with married couples like that.

It seems some people are just attracted to those who look like them, 'cause I don't believe in that bodily-fluid-exchange-over-the-years-start-looking-alike nonsense.

Take Mercy Johnson and her husband for example: they've always looked alike even from the early part of their marriage.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:
It seems some people are just attracted to those who look like them, 'cause I don't believe in that bodily-fluid-exchange-over-the-years-start-looking-alike nonsense.

Oh, really? You don't? LOL. I've not even been bothered to understand why that happen. Yeah. Yours could be a reason too.

Take Mercy Johnson and her husband for example: they've always looked alike even from the early part of their marriage.

That's true. cheesy Now imagine years later when they are old and Mercy no longer look like some hot chick, the similarity will definitely be striking.

1 Like

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh, really? You don't? LOL. I've not even been bothered to understand why that happen. Yeah. Yours could be a reason too.

Of course, I don't. My mum and dad look nothing alike, and they've been married for like forever. cheesy

That's true. cheesy Now imagine years later when they are old and Mercy no longer look like some hot chick, the similarity will definitely be striking.

You can even see it through their kids.
You can't really decide who they look more like between Mercy and her husband.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:
Of course, I don't. My mum and dad look nothing alike, and they've been married for like forever. cheesy

Ohh. No wonder you don't believe that then.

You can even see it through their kids.
You can't really decide who they look more like between Mercy and her husband.

No lies here, lol.

Speaking of kids, I mentioned you in a diary post. It was the other account I mentioned sha, so I guess you've switched before I made it. It's a foundation for kids - kids with illnesses and who have wishes they'll like to see come through. So I figured you'd like to know something like that and it'd make you really happy to know.

It's the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

P.S.: You been quoting me with this moniker sef. And you've been on it for some days. OMG. And I didn't realize. I thought it was 'MariahAngel' that has been quoting me o. grin
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ohh. No wonder you don't believe that then.

No lies here, lol.

Speaking of kids, I mentioned you in a diary post. It was the other account I mentioned sha, so I guess you've switched before I made it. It's a foundation for kids - kids with illnesses and who have wishes they'll like to see come through. So I figured you'd like to know something like that and it'd make you really happy to know.

It's the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Thanks for the mention. I love children.
I'll check it out.

P.S.: You been quoting me with this moniker sef. And you've been on it for some days. OMG. And I didn't realize. I thought it was 'MariahAngel' that has been quoting me o. grin

This is my main moniker you know? cheesy
I have not been using it for long, so I decided to start using it again.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:
Thanks for the mention. I love children.
I'll check it out.

You're welcome. smiley

This is my main moniker you know? cheesy
I have not been using it for long, so I decided to start using it again.

Ehen? I had no idea o. I thought the other was your main o. Yeah, maybe it's because you've been on that one for a long time.

Anyhow, no probz.

1 Like

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're welcome. smiley

Ehen? I had no idea o. I thought the other was your main o. Yeah, maybe it's because you've been on that one for a long time.

Anyhow, no probz.

I've seen it. Thank you. Very inspiring too.

Let me share this story with you.

We bake and sell cakes, me and my sisters.
So, for some children who can't afford birthday cakes, we bake, design and gift them a cake for free on their birthdays.
It always makes them very happy.

There was this particular girl, on her birthday, we couldn't gift her a cake because of lack of chance, but we did it after her birthday anyways, and it still made her very happy to receive it.
She died few weeks after. She suffered from epilepsy but couldn't survive her last attack.
My sister cried hard, but I consoled her by telling her she should be glad she was able to make Ayomikun very happy while she was still alive.
Ayo is in a better place now. smiley

I still can't believe she's gone forever though.
Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

I've seen it. Thank you. Very inspiring too.

Let me share this story with you.

We bake and sell cakes, me and my sisters.
So, for some children who can't afford birthday cakes, we bake, design and gift them a cake for free on their birthdays.
It always makes them very happy.

There was this particular girl, on her birthday, we couldn't gift her a cake because of lack of chance, but we did it after her birthday anyways, and it still made her very happy to receive it.
She died few weeks after. She suffered from epilepsy but couldn't survive her last attack.
My sister cried hard, but I consoled her by telling her she should be glad she was able to make Ayomikun very happy while she was still alive.
Ayo is in a better place now. smiley

♥️ Wowww. This is inspiring and commendable, and your perspective about it even makes it more lighter on the heart. I hardly read death and typically sad stories told with such effulgence.

Awwwn cheesy. I don't even feel bad about the girl's death at all, not in a bad way, but in a kind of satisfied way that you all were able to make her happy, eventually, before her final rest. It must have been a huge experience for her and mattered so much as she was alive and made her joy truly filled. I believe she's in a better place as well, and I can sense she was an awesome girl from your narration. smiley With a beautiful name too.

Nothing beats touching others and impacting them in any way we can. It is so underrated! The fact that we're not going to be alive forever should make our experiences matter. Since we'll be dead for a long time, then why not make use of the time we have now to the fullest and enjoy/live it?

I'll like to taste those cakes of yours someday oh. I'm crazy about cakes.

I still can't believe she's gone forever though.

Right? Can be stupefying. The permanence of it all. The complete permanence.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

♥️ Wowww. This is inspiring and commendable, and your perspective about it even makes it more lighter on the heart. I hardly read death and typically sad stories told with such effulgence.

I'm glad that you can tell. smiley

Awwwn cheesy. I don't even feel bad about the girl's death at all, not in a bad way, but in a kind of satisfied way that you all were able to make her happy, eventually, before her final rest. It must have been a huge experience for her and mattered so much as she was alive and made her joy truly filled. I believe she's in a better place as well, and I can sense she was an awesome girl from your narration. smiley With a beautiful name too.

Ayo was the sweetest of souls, and she didn't deserve to suffer for long, so she had to go.
I told my sister to hold on to the memory of last smile she saw on her face when she gave her the cake.

Nothing beats touching others and impacting them in any way we can. It is so underrated! The fact that we're not going to be alive forever should make our experiences matter. Since we'll be dead for a long time, then why not make use of the time we have now to the fullest and enjoy/live it?

Yes. It gives a sense of purpose and meaning to your existence.

Children are the easiest to make happy, and they don't ask for too much.
They have the most grateful heart, and they never forget when you do something that makes them happy.

I'll like to taste those cakes of yours someday oh. I'm crazy about cakes.

So delicious. cheesy

Right? Can be stupefying. The permanence of it all. The complete permanence.

Right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Victor Osuagwu And Wife Celebrate 31 Years Wedding Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:
Ayo was the sweetest of souls, and she didn't deserve to suffer for long, so she had to go.
I told my sister to hold on to the memory of last smile she saw on her face when she gave her the cake.
Perspective.

Children are the easiest to make happy, and they don't ask for too much.
They have the most grateful heart, and they never forget when you do something that makes them happy.

True words. I think I'm going to keep this tip in mind.

So delicious. cheesy

Haha. Can't waaitt. Seriously.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Big Money On Tiktok In 2022 Without Doing Anything / Mr Macaroni Shares Lovely Wedding Pictures / Popular Nigerian Singer Hospitalized After Being Poisoned [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.