Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid (41343 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Lovenorth: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Scam gone wrong grin
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of a ghanaian pastor is trending on the internet, after begging for money from his congregation repeatedly,and no one could boldly step out to give him what he wanted .

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JIEYK6HElQ
Money mongers!
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Juliusmomoh: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe those who wanted to give didn't have to give, while those who had to give didn't want to give.

Such is the irony of life.

Good evening sir

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Daniluv1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Because you give them job abi?
See as you dey disgrace yourself
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Holy spirit don dey bargain price for blessings now lol?

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Hayee(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jmichael1:

hahahahaha na pure IT,cum bayelsa cum see the way these pastors dey raise funds,shame no go let u sit down wen u see every body the rush out dey thru money 4 alter,u self go be like"ha...no be me poor pass ooh...u no go knw wen u go stand up go drop ur own too.
Forget that tin no dey move me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you like call for offering 150 times as far as I gave the first time shishi no go Comot from my hand angry grin grin grin

Why because I read the Bible and I know that I'm only ment to give offering, tithe and seed which should be from the abundance of the heart not hand cheesy cheesy

If pastor chop am e no go pain me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by chudez0147(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
Religion has done more harm to humanity than good.

God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.
Hmm! Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by aimmoney9: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
He became the talker and interpreter at once.....learner... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Buliwyf: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
kingscare1:

You as a person will cease to exist someday, including all of us, mere mortal with flesh and blood afraid and struggling everyday to put food on the table, at night sleep due to the days tiredness. Short sighted and ignorant of many things he doesn't know about because he sees with his eyes and don't understand all the good and evilous events happening around him. He can't help because he is powerless like a mere goat that can be killed by it's guardian.

While believing anything you choose to believe, understand that their are good and bad people in the world everywhere both physically and spiritually that is fortified to cause good and sorrow to people like you that is powerless and hopelesss. Open your eyes and find the source of your power to avoid super powers grind you like a goat.

So because you are powerless and hopeless and being grinded like a goat, you just naturally assumed everyone is like you and needs a source of power? undecided
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Royal55: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

God and Satan doesn't exist, but you yourself exist abi?? I laugh in the Holy Ghost...

Please i won't talk much, just accept JESUS Christ and have peace of mind oo. Because it's saver to accept that God exist, and at the end you find out that he doesn't exist, than for you to deny His existence and at the end you discover that He truely exist...don't let "had I known" be your last cry oo...
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by ultimateprof: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Their eyes done clear!
In feature time, religion is going to be forgotten!
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by abeeee(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in. people center their lives around a fairy-tale. All that time, energy and money centered on a lie. For some it's a business, for others it is the central cause of division within their family. Religion sucks. All of them.
Abrahamic religion especially is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble. No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... for some imaginary posthumous expectations
Are you saying nothing exist outside the physical ?
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by mecussey(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
AdeOri99:
I can't fit laugh, haaaaaaaa....

From dollars to ghana cedes, I think Ghanaians are also feeling the effect of buuuhaaari.

Buhari has finished them...they make mistake when they decided to become Nigeria neighbour.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by bergs2: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe those who wanted to give didn't have to give, while those who had to give didn't want to give.

Such is the irony of life.
Reminds me of the nursery rhymes:
Some can eat but have no food;
Some have no food........

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Good evening sir
Good evening bro.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
bergs2:

Reminds me of the nursery rhymes:
Some can eat but have no food;
Some have no food........
Lol! Me too.

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by IMASTEX: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Obviously, there is nothing wrong with what he did, as far he didn't threaten them
The same way scammers can get money as long as he doesn't threaten his victim. Ever heard of emotional blackmailing or hypothesizing someone?!
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by bitbillionaire: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
What did he even want to do with the money? Or did he just want to test his popularity? That pastor has a long way to go.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by ashawopikin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Format don cast
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by stanisbaratheon: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
The man started with 2000 dollars and ended with 2000 ghana cedis grin grin
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Testimony1988(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
They are ones in the ministry for benefits.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by vibratingpenis: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jmichael1:

hahahahaha na pure IT,cum bayelsa cum see the way these pastors dey raise funds,shame no go let u sit down wen u see every body the rush out dey thru money 4 alter,u self go be like"ha...no be me poor pass ooh...u no go knw wen u go stand up go drop ur own too.

Na the scope be that ni.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
mecussey:

Buhari has finished them...they make mistake when they decided to become Nigeria neighbour.

lol, I don't think being our neighbour is their fault, let's say they just happen to be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by 360command: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is normal in Ghana. They start from big and stop at 5cedis.
That's how Ghanaians do fundraising.
I have even seen in some Ghanaian higher institution where they will gather all the female graduates and then place a bid on them either by saying if she is your family or her lover and you like her ,get her out of the line with "x" amount of money..
Truly it works
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Juliusmomoh: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Good evening bro.
I want to tell you something..
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Princewell2012(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
BigSarah:
Eweey...

This one no lick turtle shell before he climb pulpit, how you wan succeed?

The real pastor of that Church can not be begging his member. That pastor there might be a guest speaker, you see some of them are seen smiling.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Princewell2012(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
StPete:
Owu dey blow everybody plus mi thinks he's a serial beggar

He is not a pastor from that assembly.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Princewell2012(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
BigDolph:
Why won’t they go silent?

Does he knows if they’ve eaten?

Does he even knows if they can’t afford to go back home?

He is not a pastor from that assembly, am sure the main pastor that invited him will talk to him later, and will never do the mistake in inviting him next time. Though if am there I will give him something, I have one mentality which is if I give anything to pastor or anything pertaining to the kingdom I have done it for God.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Princewell2012(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crystalom3:
Bring money let me pray for God's blessing on you

That was embarrassing to watch. He should have threatened them with no heaven or prosperity long before asking. That always work.

He is not there real pastor, their pastor will never talk like that. I know what am saying. May be he is an invited guest for that meeting.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Chibuezem(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Mind does not exist bro
Know this and have sense

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I want to tell you something..
Okay feel free. If private, you can pm me.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by PoliteActivist: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lavisha:

Okay.. Don't.

That's my girl. But u still made a mistake by writing "something that don't". It should be "something that doesn't".
It's very simple: one item or person use doesn't. More that one item you use don't (unless they are being grouped as one - eg. "A group of Nigerians doesn't..."
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Panda7(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
these sheep's don corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.