Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid (41340 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by abbeyfel: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Obviously, there is nothing wrong with what he did, as far he didn't threaten them
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by abbeyfel: 1:25am On Dec 09, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
Religion has done more harm to humanity than good.

God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.
Are you sure you have peace of mind? There is no real peace outside God man! If you don't know or believe God for any reason doesn't cancel the existence of such great force of life known to many as God!
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Solly1(m): 1:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Some group of persons have turned religion into a platform for self-enrichment...

Some gullible persons too are still falling prey to these hoodlums in suits...

Irony of life, so pathetic.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Poleski: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Religion is all about money and power while the gullible suffer!
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Cyoung4real(m): 3:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Wawelexy:
Lolzz....

This congregation no get joy at all oo, despite the fact that baba came down from dollars to just 1k Ghana cedes, still no nobody gree show face.....

Nigerian church goer no wicked like this, at least you go don see person pity the Nigga....

Lol, e say just 1k Ghana Cedis grin grin . Bossu, that’s almost 100k Naira you dey call am just. The Pastor greedy ghan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Juliusmomoh: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Okay feel free. If private, you can pm me.

Yes it's private.
I'll pm you.

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by brightleave(m): 5:26am On Dec 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe those who wanted to give didn't have to give, while those who had to give didn't want to give.

Such is the irony of life.
yes na im b d logic wey dey inside
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Viraltrends123: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2021
webguru:
But anyone with sense can see this is a social event and not a church setting.

This could be a comedian

LOL, a comedian. What is his name please

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by puremaker7(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2021
He should come learn from Nigerian pastors
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of a ghanaian pastor is trending on the internet, after begging for money from his congregation repeatedly,and no one could boldly step out to give him what he wanted .

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JIEYK6HElQ
the problem is, the church members no longer understand both English and gana language anymore so they don't understand what he's saying
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yes it's private.
I'll pm you.
Okay. I've replied you.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin cheesy
Must be an Afonja Pastorpreneur. Naso dem Adeboye, Kumuyi & Oyedepo take start.

Trash
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2021
hope4nigeria:
the problem is, the church members no longer understand both English and gana language anymore so they don't understand what he's saying

The video looks like an illustration from the pastor or a stand up comedy
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Juliusmomoh: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Okay. I've replied you.
I've message you.

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by tofolo(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Impregnable101:
well, Christianity is not a religion......it's a way of life! Forget about all these new generation churches wey come dey spoil Christianity o. That old rugged Christianity helped shaped my life & that of my siblings
Thanks bro, but una get time to answer them. wink
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Adgraced: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2021
This one of the reasons going to church these days dey tire me. These so-called pastors are so shameless with their extortions!!
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Juliusmomoh: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Okay. I've replied you.
Replied. Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Replied.
Thanks for understanding
God bless you bro.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by IbadeHQ: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin cheesy
Must be an Afonja Pastorpreneur. Naso dem Adeboye, Kumuyi & Oyedepo take start.

What has Afonja got to do with this. Ipob criminal, U are obsessed with Afonja I guess. I'm afraid you'll soon be diagnosed with high BP if you don't avoid Afonja related comments. Avoid it and have peace.
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Juliusmomoh: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
God bless you bro.
#amen

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by cayorday89(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Crystalom3:
Bring money let me pray for God's blessing on you

That was embarrassing to watch. He should have threatened them with no heaven or prosperity long before asking. That always work.
I always wonder how that works, I prefer someone telling me give me money straight up than giving prayers and expecting money in return like, where I got the money from was also by rendering prayer.

Same way some people will be hailing you and expecting money in return or subtly greeting you every now and then like all the money I made in my life was gotten through that means and not hard work.

If you have a problem go straight to the point and state it, who will help will help but some people will be asking you money for drink and that vex me the more like must you have that beer or shayo,most annoying is that it no get ending.

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by BeboNGN: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe those who wanted to give didn't have to give, while those who had to give didn't want to give.

Such is the irony of life.

Naso you dey do for your shrine
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
BeboNGN:

Naso you dey do for your shrine
Is what the devil whom you serve sent you to say to me?
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by Testimony1988(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmmm, he has turned the House of God into an act of merchandise, so does he mean the offerings and tithes he do collect is not enough for him?
Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
sharpwriter:

Please what is even the real meaning of this otutu poyoyo cheesy cheesy
Dirty malnourished child.

1 Like

Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by sharpwriter(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

Dirty malnourished child.
Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.