Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko (42054 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Truvelisback(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mercychen:
So?
Don't you do all that too or where did you meet her?

Don't you go to clubs with Regina?

Talking about altering the body/looks.
What of Regina that is taking Vitamin C shots through her veins to depigment her skin to become yellow bone?
Is that not artificial too?

Just say you're tired of her. simple!

Na girls wen still dey carry man matter for head I pity.

Did u read where he said she did all these without his permission? Regina Daniels might have done what she did with his permission. Besides, When u are married, u can't just do whatever u like without ur husband's permission or notice, it is a disrespect. Ur husband is ur head.

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by tillaman(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thought they said no one can straff this man’s hoes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol he's been married to her for about 10 years. and she's still only 30 now.

She's not a side chick, she's a traditional Muslim woman

What am saying is that he shouldn't have married her but should have just kept her as a side chic (cus she was obviously with him for the money), and yeah.... traditional muslim chics can also be side chic material. Never knew the marriage was 10yrs tho.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u read where he said she did all these without his permission? Regina Daniels might have done what she did with his permission. Besides, When u are married, u can't just do whatever u like without ur husband's permission or notice, it is a disrespect. Ur husband is ur head.

And is that now a reason to send someone away?

If she was his only wife, would he do that?

He doesn't need her anymore, he should just say that.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Truvelisback:

When he went to marry Regina, did he ask her permission?

Make I hear word Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
WesternOligarch:

What am saying is that he shouldn't have married her but should have just kept her as a side chic (cus she was obviously with him for the money), and yeah.... traditional muslim chics can also be side chic material. Never knew the marriage was 10yrs tho.

And which of his wives isn't ?
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Fourwinds:

Chai.... As rich as Ned is, another nigger was busy banging his pvssy ...

Now know women pvssy need constant banging

even someone poorer by far than him can fúck his wife

it's a mistake to think money can buy ladies loyalty, the female gender remained the most confused specie on earth
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Kog45(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
A foolish man married four wives and is expecting them to be faithful to him...

3 Likes

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by sharone21(f): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
I thought he said he married his wives as virgins....See that it is no guarantee that virgin no go still cheat if what he said is true.

Anyway if true, she was only reciprocating what u too are doing: Tasting other soups.

If she maintains herself well, she can still remarry.....maybe to one richer Arab man, abi Mandela's 3rd wife was married to 2 Presidents in her life time and her name appeared in Guiness book of records because of that.....Janet J no marry one younger, billionaire Arab guy, had 1 child and still left when she couldn't blend well with somethings in the marriage even when the guy dey beg her.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Truvelisback(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mercychen:

When he went to marry Regina, did he ask her permission?

Make I hear word Abeg!
He is a man. She knew he loves women and he is polygamous.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
1Sharon:

And which of his wives isn't ?

All his wives aged 20-35 and they should be all side chics.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by ICEWIN: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mr. Ned needs to repent and discharge all these young girls and women .

Before GOD, with the Exception of His legally First wife, they all are nothing but his sin Partners.

Mr. Ned you need to repent and Submit yourself to JESUS Christ, because all these Vanities will not count when you stand before GOD.
Don't let culture or people Deceive you. What Matters is to obey GOD.

Laila has done herself good to find her way. She has an opportunity to do things the right way. She was never your wife before GOD.

Go and do correction from old testament first.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Failed: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Na ur wahala be dat one.
E no concern us for here
then why comment is that not hypocrisy aka nlpolicewoman
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Kog45(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
WesternOligarch:

....and Regina is in love with Ned Nwoko cos of what....and why Ned didn't kept Regina as side chic.

I don't expect someone like Nwoko to be jealous....I pray make Regina no cheat o.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
I hope it is not manipulation by another wife. Women can do anything to have it all to themselves
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Game of thrones....one off 4 to go ....Regina well done ,soon you will scheme all of them out but watch your back ..the game is just beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Truvelisback(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
1Sharon:

And is that now a reason to send someone away?

If she was his only wife, would he do that?

He doesn't need her anymore, he should just say that.
He didn't send her away, it was she that was feeling pompous and had no remorse for her actions. Ned Nwoko is a simple person who loves his wife. Why would she abandon her kids and go after another man?
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Temptee101(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
He go soon write same epistle ontop Regina's head. Imagine a Ned Nwoko without money coming to make pass at Regina, let alone marrying her.

Oga, those gold diggers are there for the money.

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by RPG2020(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mercychen:
So?

What of Regina that is taking Vitamin C shots through her veins to depigment her skin to become yellow bone?

Ehen so you dey deceive my guy no problem make i screenshot this your comment your name have been removed from Christmas list
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by baralatie(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
Did he ever expect this young beautiful woman to be faithful to an old man like him?
She only married him for the money!
And now she is ranting about loosing the man
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Toks2008(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Before GOD, with the Exception of His legally First wife, they all are nothing but his sin Partners.

Mr. Ned you need to repent and Submit yourself to JESUS Christ, because all these Vanities will not count when you stand before GOD.

Laila has done herself good to find her way. She has an opportunity to do things the right way. She was never your wife before GOD.

Odensin

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by ghostboy: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
baralatie:

And now she is ranting about loosing the man
she is ranting about losing the money, not the man!

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by NaBanga: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
So these old men go and collect wives like hats then believe they will let their their honeypots decay in silence. They woman needed servicing and Ned was busy servicing Regina. Can he swear that Regina Daniels did not get surgery?? shocked
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
He didn't send her away, it was she that was feeling pompous and had no remorse for her actions. Ned Nwoko is a simple person who loves his wife. Why would she abandon her kids and go after another man?
Because it was a scheme of activities with counter effects which she(Laila) could not read the signs!
She was been pimped and Ned got to see it play out.
He been a senior man just step aside!
Laila found herself loosing Ned
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by EuroBoy007(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mercychen:
So?

CAN U PLS SHUT UP U're talking to a billionaire like me.

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by baralatie(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
she is ranting about losing the money, not the man!
grin grin
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Guy reason atimes

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Oshare57: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
Did he ever expect this young beautiful woman to be faithful to an old man like him?
Lol! So it is only ugly people that should marry older men eh? Have you checked out the wives of the Alafin of Oyo? Every relationship with an older man is not always about money o.k. Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu (of blessed memory) and his beauty queen wife comes to mind!
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Rree: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Your business
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by idomytin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bleep this foreign women,they thinks they are equal men all times twice on Wednesday night lipsrsealed
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by bonnyhope: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:

Don t support infidelity

Either you are in or out

If you are in marriage, keep the rules.

Otherwise get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.