Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident (10908 Views)

None Of Our Officials Was Hurt During Imo Attack - MTN. / Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC / Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by EgunMogaji2: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Government Magic and Animal Talk - Abami Eda.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by AmazingELixir: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin

If this man can comfortably deny his officials culpability in this accident especially with chasing trucks, then he knows nothing...he should just spare a day and observe activities of his men at Fadeyi inbound Yaba through the bridge.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by SavageResponse(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
We were not expecting you to admit it
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by timchogon81: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
I would have been surprised if you had accepted that your officials were involved
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by BruncleZuma: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pdsco:
...I thought Twitter has been banned in Nigeria though
You never see anything for this our Nigeria.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by greatseed: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Why are all traffic agencies denying complicity ? If not this one in ojodu, this agencies cause accidents while chasing cars/buses which is not new in their nature to handle issues.

Solution : They need to improve technologically in capturing offenders plate nos & info ,address,phone no, etc with their NIN or BVN & serve them their fines like it is done in developed societies. Why chasing vehicles like animals ?
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Terrier99: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
If any Lastma VIO or FRSC idiot is caught along that road, he or she will be made a scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by virginchaser(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lagos government should start doing premob of articulated trucks before allowing them to take up contracts from companies. This can be set up somewhere in Ogun state before entering Lagos. It will reduce frequent truck disaster within the state.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by PMB007: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Eyewitness account...

1 Like

Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Felabrity: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
As expected
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by BravoEcho(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
the usual response...

check my siggy and make extra cash
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Naybahood(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
This country don finish.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by remele2(f): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
dfrost:

Immediate judgment? How does that solve the problem? Will that bring the dead school children back to life?

Don't think like this nah... Violence cannot solve the problem. undecided People need to be held accountable.
I think if a lasma was dealt with... Am sure the Boss will not have come here to say the media lied
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by dfrost: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
remele2:

I think if a lasma was dealt with... Am sure the Boss will not have come here to say the media lied

But you ans I don't have all the details. I'm sure eye witnesses were there. So let's hold on for them to narrate what happened.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Unclefemolala(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingtomato641:
they call me a political fanatic but am not.

there is nothing The LORD can not do

speak up and do not shudder!

you all must have really missed me

anyways i speak with authority and i gift my pure knowledge to those that are wiser

i stay in councils of men with intellect,

i do not fable tale or bit around bushes but i speak with authority

i force my enemies to make mistakes and i capitalise on their great a fall.

if you are a politician here and you need great backup and exposure to win in all elections then i will teach you one simple knowledge in getting all you want instantly!

can you really pay me #10 million naira?

i will expose to you all the secret arms of government.....

i started the tinubu arguments and i was the first one that evolked the memory of Igbo ruling this country Nigeria......

i kicked heavily against the NIN linking issues and all peeps followed me.

i first brought up the topic of Igbo ruling this country in a jokingly way and was got abused here in this forum.

but as a man with great authority and power of speech!

i commanded the man to keep quiet and listen to the man with intellect and wisdom!

i spoke to him how the importance of the Igbo government will really be for us all.

anyways but now the topic is been discussed in the whole world even in the USA

my Nigerian brothers with their sharp mouths overseas!

for there is nothing the LORD GOD can not do.......

speak up and do not shudder!

i will show you all the hidden secrets of politics and how to win in every game.

do contact me by email if you want to get the info today.....

Kingtomato641@gmail.com

some times i go about raising solid issues..........

i spoke with a strong voice to tinubu and ordered him to speak up when he knows the fulanis are killing his own people.........

i want a good government and i will show you the way to win in all things............

I SPEAK WITH WISDOM AND INTELLECT AND I DO NOT SHUDDER!

come let me expose this to you today!

i will go in with all on the round table.

do contact me today if you need it exposed in full

thanks!

Bros na the new format be this?
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Hkff: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Story changed
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Powerexpert: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
I believe there should be a camera overseeing that. I hope it's still working.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Kaypriince(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
They will deny it since no video evidence,the way these people chase vehicles along that axis is crazy,all this are just to collect bribe from the drivers,bad news every time nawa ooo....Rip kids
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by homosapien(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
dfrost:

But you ans I don't have all the details. I'm sure eye witnesses were there. So let's hold on for them to narrate what happened.

The moment you understand that most people on these forum lack critical thinking on issues not relating to tribal venom and abuses, You will stop wasting your time trying to educate them.

No body is ready to do their findings to know the actual cause of the incidence and how to prevent reoccurrence rather, they try to pick the uniform personnel as Scape goat.

The truth of yesterday incident isn't what they want to hear, so heaping the blame on the security agent's what. However both LASTMA, Road safety, Vio weren't on the scene of that incident. Overspending and road rage caused yesterday incident from an eyes witness account.

When the uniform personnel err from there job should apportion Blame, but blaming them on issues they are not responsible for means we all losing our humanity. A demented fellow even said they should be mob, I hope he/she also experience such on issue he knows nothing about

Peace out......

1 Like

Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by dfrost: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
homosapien:

The moment you understand that most people on these forum lack critical thinking on issues not relating to tribal venom and abuses, You will stop wasting your time trying to educate them.

No body is ready to do their findings to know the actual cause of the incidence and how to prevent reoccurrence rather, they try to pick the uniform personnel as Scape goat.

The truth of yesterday incident isn't what they want to hear, so heaping the blame on the security agent's what. However both LASTMA, Road safety, Vio weren't on the scene of that incident. Overspending and road rage caused yesterday incident from an eyes witness account.

When the uniform personnel err from there job should apportion Blame, but blaming them on issues they are not responsible for means we all losing our humanity. A demented fellow even said they should be mob, I hope he/she also experience such on issue he knows nothing about

Peace out......

You are right.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by remele2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
dfrost:

The eye witness that will be threaten.......
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by dfrost: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
remele2:

The eye witness that will be threaten.......

Threatened by who? You? Hundreds of eye witnesses?

cheesy angry
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by millhouse: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2021
We’re you expecting to say they were the cause of the accident?
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Anndrew(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2021
dfrost:

Immediate judgment? How does that solve the problem? Will that bring the dead school children back to life?

Don't think like this nah... Violence cannot solve the problem. undecided People need to be held accountable.
jn this case,violence taketh by force...I support him 1000%...if they should have done that to them,that would have create factors to other people and states to follow suit..they wouldn't have dare to bring their usual lying statements...na body go tell them to start at their office and not on the road side collecting raba and suffering people....if not them suppose to they beat them anywhere found unless in the office...Nigeria is a lawless country rules by bamboos...
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by Anndrew(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Terrier99:
If any Lastma VIO or FRSC idiot is caught along that road, he or she will be made a scapegoat.
seconded
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by zoedew: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This man is just been untruthful as LASTMA men are known to have severally left their duty schedules to pursue allegedly traffic violators.

These had happened on several occasions causing severe injuries and bodily pains to commuters around Pen-Cinema, Ojota, Ikeja along, Ile-Zik, Bolade junction, Agidingbi, Jibowu and lots of other places

It's now a norm for LASTMA officials to turn themselves to revenue generation agency and creating nuisance everywhere without decorum.
Typical.
Re: LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident by remele2(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
dfrost:

Threatened by who? You? Hundreds of eye witnesses?

cheesy angry
what happened in the case of end sars lekki saga?

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu / Supreme Court Upholds Right of Female Child to Inherit Properties in Igboland / Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.