Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

#justice For Ejike - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justice For Ejike (262 Views)

Chigozie Ejike Murder: Family Accuses Police Intelligence Unit Of Stopping Trial / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justice For Ejike by Isaac85(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
I want to solicit for the release of Mr. Ejike, a young man I met at Area F Police station cell in September, 2021 and he has been in detention since then till now.
He is a truck driver, who was transfer from Lagos to Calabar by the company he was working for and he seek to quit if not transferred back to Lagos as his new location was far from his family. The company refuse his proposal and kept promising him that he will be transferred back. His wife become I'll and he was still not given permission to visit, which may him parked his truck at Owerri on his way back from one of his trip in the care of his motor boys to enable visit his sick wife. Only for the company to move the truck back to Calabar when the motor boys information them about Ejike's movement. To cut the long story short, he was invited by the company to their office in Lagos in August, 2021 only to be arrested by police that he vanderlized and stole things from the truck. Mr. Ejike have been in detention since August 2021 till now. Please he needs to be released.
Re: #justice For Ejike by aashirdaania4: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

... / The Society Should Be Blamed For The Rapid Increase In Crimes (Opinion). / What Should Be The Crime Sentence For Cultists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.