Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death (23303 Views)

Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death by SmartyPants(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Why will they shut down a school that was not the cause of the tragedy. Instead for them to scrap the LASTMA that has been causing accidents all these while. Misplacement of priorities.

I struggle to reconcile this logic - is it not within LASTMA's purview to chase down an errant road user? I should think you would lay the blame right where it squarely belongs, on the reckless truck driver who was breaking the law by fleeing the constituted authority., and who did so without any regard for the safety of others.
Re: Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death by Terrier99: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
KingOdart:

Scraping lastma will cause a Job crises in the state.

Do you want thousands of Lastma officials to become agbero and criminals overnight ?

Let them go and farm
Re: Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death by clothingonline(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Is this the new trend to be closing down a whole system Lagos can do better
Re: Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death by Thinktwicemybro: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
hollah123:
till now u never tell me where u buy a bag of pure water for 300naira
Oliburuku, I heard in your stingy land even bag of pure water is now #200 from truck and #300 at home. Your buhari media are tired of hiding the truth. Hunger will sure finish you before this year ends. Anupama. If you like keep decieving yourself from your reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations / Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates / FUL's Got Talent Season Iv (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.