Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please Support Me With Any Amount I Want To Pay Her Dowry-actor Yomi Fabiyi Begs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Support Me With Any Amount I Want To Pay Her Dowry-actor Yomi Fabiyi Begs (461 Views)

Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Support Me With Any Amount I Want To Pay Her Dowry-actor Yomi Fabiyi Begs by Koboskit: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please Support Me With Any Amount, I want to Pay Her Dowry, I Want to Marry Her” – Actor Yomi Fabiyi Show of His Wife To Be, See Fans Reaction (Video)

Nollywood controversial actor Yomi Fabiyi has got his fans talking after showing off his wife to be in a viral hilarious video, PraizeMedia report.

In the caption of the video, he pleaded with his fans to support him so he can pay for his dowry.

Watch the video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2021/12/08/please-support-me-with-any-amount-i-want-to-pay-her-dowry-i-want-to-marry-her-actor-yomi-fabiyi-show-of-his-wife-to-be-see-fans-reaction-video/

Re: Please Support Me With Any Amount I Want To Pay Her Dowry-actor Yomi Fabiyi Begs by donbachi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Trans
Re: Please Support Me With Any Amount I Want To Pay Her Dowry-actor Yomi Fabiyi Begs by Prime4life(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bros wetin you they plan to marry nai go kill you. See breast!!! Size of Aba watermelon.
Re: Please Support Me With Any Amount I Want To Pay Her Dowry-actor Yomi Fabiyi Begs by deen84(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Probably a skit

(1) (Reply)

“forced Marriage” – Reactions As Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom Durin Their Wed / Comedian Arole And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (photo) / How Michael Jackson Did The Famous "Forward Lean" In Smooth Criminal Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.