Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention (54100 Views)

"Time For Me To Expose You", Angela Okorie To Zubby Michael (video) / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nairaobserver: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2019
“I’m not going to reply you because you are not worth it”, Tacha blasts Angela Okorie, tells her to pay her if she wants her attention.

Recall that Angela Okorie had called Tacha out for ignoring her messages after campaigning for her during the BBNaija show. The actress said Tacha is Ungrateful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBOEknWKlMc

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nairaobserver: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Watch Their Full Conversations HERE
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by popsy2(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Tacha, you are being unfair to this people on whose back you rode to stardom. You may still need these people someday.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

26 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by blackangel0403(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Stupid fool who came to light just yesterday already acting like she is bigger than everyone, let’s see how far you will go.

295 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Useless girl

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by sotall(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
That's the Tacha we know

Pepper mouth

19 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by emmyt2: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tacha with fake beauty

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by WalkerMichael(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Two jobless HOWLOWSHOWS

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
.......I wanted to pay attention, but attention paid me.....!

oya, e koje rush rush

15 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
She seems mannerless and immature.

No one should feel bad for her when she's being called stinky and smelly again.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by bethyz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is she feeling like

54 Likes 1 Share

This one na news

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by CalabarPikin: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rubbish

15 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by itiswellwithme: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Inside life...
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by emmyt2: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
If You like Tacha click Like if No click share

23 Likes 226 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Righteousness89(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
What goes up Must Come Down...

Pride has always and will always be the Downfall of a Man

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by rentAcock(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
But technically she actually gave her attention by saying she wouldnt give her attention. My head hurts. By this time next year nobody will remember tacha, a fresher and younger olosho will take her place. She shouldn't step on too many toes now it's her time to shine.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by boss1310(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
what exactly did Angela do to her
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by SultanOfPuna: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Odour Wey Dey Give Heart Attack
Body Odour Wey Fit Kill Goliath
Na him Angela wan go Fight??
Abeg Angela MAKE SURE U WEAR MASK...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
We shall see the end
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by itsme01: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin

i just love this Tacha lol

she has ridiculed all of her stupid supporters

she rediculed Bigbrother, una hail her, trashed ebuka you hailed, insulted her sponsor una shout and hail.. she used good part of ghana capital to rubish the whole of Nigeria una call am woke.. so why cry wolf now?`

34 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Centcanada: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
See you re once celebrated that's why they call you celebrity so I expected you to talk politely online and stop replying people like a village girl. Grow up for ones.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Bizzyliss(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
U already replied

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Lewisalexander(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
cry
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Sarmiz24(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol Inside Life
To be honest

I won't even be

Bias about this
All this tin just dey make me

OP U self pay me if u want make I comment for this nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Maj196(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
That's what you get when u support a dumbo like tacha grin

17 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Queenext: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't blame her, I blame those people that makes her feel she's made already. Someone with zero talent forming posh

39 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
wonuks:
What's Tacha adding to the entertainment industry? undecided

Wrong question.... Lemme help you...

What's the interest of the near worthless entertainment industry in an untalented Instagram twerking slay queen??!...

If Ms. Okorie wasn't so hopelessly idle, what's she doing courting a slay Queen's attention??!...

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.