Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Make 6 Figure Online Doing Part-time Delivering Or As A Transporter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 6 Figure Online Doing Part-time Delivering Or As A Transporter (235 Views)

Dispatch Rider Spotted Delivering Sallah Ram In Style / List Of Website Types We Can Build To Help You Earn Money Online Doing Nothing / How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 6 Figure Online Doing Part-time Delivering Or As A Transporter by madigitals(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
CarryGo is an logistics b2b marketplace where transport providers meet customers in need for their services.

It is a platform where customers can place a request for the transportation of their item(s) from one or more locations to a/several location(s).

Transport service providers can then place a bid on the jobs advertised/posted by a customer, the customer is under no obligation to accept the bid placed by transport providers while we collect commission.

We provide customer you do the delivery.

Corporates or Individuals work at your convenient and make some extra cash with your bike, car, minibus, Van or Truck ! We provide the customers and you charge the customer, provide the delivery services and we collect commission.

Let’s Move the world, together. Make m[b][/b][i][/i]ore money taking logistics in a new direction with an advanced platform for both shippers and carriers.

Download CarryGo App, get it from the your Apple store and Google Playstore. CarryGo we Carry Anything, We Go Anywhere. www.carrygo.co

#courier #logistics #delivery #dispatcher #dispatchingservices

Re: Make 6 Figure Online Doing Part-time Delivering Or As A Transporter by madigitals(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Download CarryGo App, get it from the your Apple store and Google Playstore. CarryGo we Carry Anything, We Go Anywhere. [url]https://carrygo.co[/url]
Re: Make 6 Figure Online Doing Part-time Delivering Or As A Transporter by rfharris(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
I have been really into this transporation business lately and the other day I was doing some research about truck dispatching which I came know recently we can do from home. Is there anything reading this thread who has done this? How it went for you? I can see many websites which are providing online truck dispatcher training. Are they good enough to take me in a position to make a really good living?

(1) (Reply)

Target People Exclusively Ready To Buy Your Business Products And Service / How To Start A Whatsapp TV And Earn From It 2022 / How To Stop People From Adding You To Unknown Telegram Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.