Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria (17372 Views)

Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
L'obatan. No religious brotherhood when health is involved
Nigeria government are stupid. When they suppose issue ban on SA Dem dey use mediocre .

Who does that!
SA won't do the same to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by ddeola: 1:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Na dem know dis wan wey everybody dey beef Naija so, maybe our leaders go borrow sense. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by Bifwoli: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Buhari na super spreader......

[img]https://c./GOCOGVGzYuQAAAAM/cyril-ramaphosa-laughing.gif[/img]
He's been a very good spreader of poverty.
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 4:13am On Dec 09, 2021
South Africa: Hey look at us, we just discovered a new COVID-19 mutation. We are really smart

Nigeria: Not wanting to be left out, we have seen the new omicron mutation in 2 passengers

International community: *Bans Nigeria and South Africa *

We will learn the hard way that we are not relevant in the grand scheme of things internationally. How will they go for Hajj to reset their sins or to UK for foreign treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by Coldie(m): 4:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Nigeria sharp sharp declare that they have omnicron when they are yet to even get the machine that tests omnicron. Because they wanted to steal money now see.

Nice move by Saudi Arabia my only anger is that this ban is only on average Nigerians not on the rich

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by osazuwa23: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2021
saudi arabia better past nigeria. despite the strict rules the country is turning into the likes of uae omar qatar. women in saudi can know drive nigeria is the new jihadist kingdom
rayvelez:
Even Saudi the jihadist kingdom is not left out let see MURIC and government reaction. The funniest thing was one NCDC official was speaking on tv arguing that Nigeria first recorded omicron variants.
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by osazuwa23: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2021
saudi betetr pass nigeria.saudi is turning into uae qatar oman
madmohamed:
what is the benefit of going to Saudi Arabia

If not to teach this donkey from Northern Nigeria how to rape small girls one minister from North is my witness.

The Allaji is very dangerous to the little children
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by Dja1(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Yet buhari never won’t stop any flight coming in until him start his madness lockdown phase13
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by skybeauty(f): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2021
As they are dealing with Biafrans God is dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2021
A very good move. At least, no tutorials for northern people on new formats on how to bomb innocent people, rape innocent children this year.
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by NoSentiment: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
madmohamed:
what is the benefit of going to Saudi Arabia

If not to teach this donkey from Northern Nigeria how to rape small girls one minister from North is my witness.

The Allaji is very dangerous to the little children

Google what the Catholic priests do to kids in Europe and u will leave Christianity now. So disgusting.
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2021
I know of one thiccc Ahajia that had already booked her lesser Haji....eyah money dun go be that.
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by Mpeka(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2021
NCDC thought one way. Little did they know of the travel ban on the country.
Its not business as usual; more cases more money.
Re: Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria by tfelicityk(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Labadi69:

I recommend Brighter Grammar angry

Thanks my English teacher... I do appreciate the your concern

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Arik Staff Arrested For Stealing Jet Fuel From Arik Plane / Police Confiscates Hundreds Of Motorcycles At Berger Okada Park / Niger Republic Dumps Nigeria, Opts For Ghana, Cotonou Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.