Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Benefits Of Buying Mtn Ongoing Share Offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Benefits Of Buying Mtn Ongoing Share Offer (516 Views)

REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX / 10 Benefits Of Buying Lands As Investment / Advantages Of Buying Land From Real Estate Companies Instead Of Omo-onile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Buying Mtn Ongoing Share Offer by Dharmmie21: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good evening house, Please kindly enlighten me about the share offer mtn is offering
What are the advantages of owning a share in a company and what happens to be the disadvantages

Let share some ideas

Waiting.....
Re: Benefits Of Buying Mtn Ongoing Share Offer by dawnomike(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dharmmie21:
Good evening house, Please kindly enlighten me about the share offer mtn is offering
What are the advantages of owning a share in a company and what happens to be the disadvantages

Let share some ideas

Waiting.....
You get to earn dividends on your shares (a percentage of the profit made by the company if they decide to share dividends to shareholders... They might not do that for years)

You become part of the owners of MTN, depending on the percentage of your shares out of the total shares of the company.

You can sell off your shares in future or use it as a collateral in the bank.

My Opinion: I consider it a good buy as Mtn shares is presently cheaper than that of Airtel... In few years from now, the shares will be worth a whole lot.
Re: Benefits Of Buying Mtn Ongoing Share Offer by Chinonye02: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
How much are they selling it

(1) (Reply)

It's Easy To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just A Capital Of N17,200 / Agro Meta Coin Airdrop / 6 Website To Buy Cheap Data In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.