Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX (2181 Views)

The Open EX (OEX) Airdrop!!! / Don't Miss Out On Satoshi - Openex Airdrop / Are You Looking For The Best Investment App Then Genesis Mining Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Abel20(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
I have collected 195 OEX so far

Some of you that were complaining about mining core for 2yrs, are back to complain that 1yr of OpenEX Airdrop accumulation is much 🤣 indirectly telling us that they never even mined $CORE.

The key to becoming successful and staying ontop of the game in the Crypto industry isn't hype, but being informed and positioning yourself early - so that whenever hype comes in, you'll start packing your $$$.

Please, don't just follow trends or get motivated by hypes only; rather value education especially when there's no much noise.

And education sets u apart and gives you the ability to do basic scrutiny on any asset/project to know how realistic and practically possible its roadmap will be.

In Coderstech Academy, early information dissemination is at core of our value .

Promptly start to be mining the OpenEx now and accumulate as many as possible .

please check my Signature and Register through the link

2 Likes

Re: REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Snotat: 3:39pm On Mar 03
Is there any other ongoing airdrop
Re: REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Abel20(m): 9:49am On Apr 06
Yes ... There is ... 500,000 $OG Tokens #Airdrop on Satoshi App!

🪂 We're thrilled to partner with @glyph_exchange to Airdrop 500K $OG Tokens exclusively on the Satoshi App

Token:- $OG tokens

Total Amount: 500,000 $OG token, vested over six months

First Distribution: 30 days post .

Starts: April 8, 2024, 00:00 UTC
Ends: May 8, 2024, 00:00 UTC
Re: REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Easylife2020(m): 9:44am On Apr 13
OEX as completed. How can I withdraw ?
Re: REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Easylife2020(m): 9:45am On Apr 13
Abel20:
I have collected 195 OEX so far

Some of you that were complaining about mining core for 2yrs, are back to complain that 1yr of OpenEX Airdrop accumulation is much 🤣 indirectly telling us that they never even mined $CORE.

The key to becoming successful and staying ontop of the game in the Crypto industry isn't hype, but being informed and positioning yourself early - so that whenever hype comes in, you'll start packing your $$$.

Please, don't just follow trends or get motivated by hypes only; rather value education especially when there's no much noise.

And education sets u apart and gives you the ability to do basic scrutiny on any asset/project to know how realistic and practically possible its roadmap will be.

In Coderstech Academy, early information dissemination is at core of our value .

Promptly start to be mining the OpenEx now and accumulate as many as possible .

please check my Signature and Register through the link
. The OEX has completed. Please how can I withdraw
Re: REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Abel20(m): 5:06am On Apr 18
Read

Re: REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Abel20(m): 5:11am On Apr 18
Ensure you download the oex app on play store....

Change the network from Longtext next to
Core mainnet

Copy the address on the wallet and place it on Satoshi App for withdrawal....

Abd never forget to do the backup of your seed phrase on the OEX App
Re: REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX by Abel20(m): 5:14am On Apr 18
For those that are new to Satoshi App
There is a new airdrop on the App , please come and make free dollars oo
Click the link below to register,do you face verification and start mining for free

👇👇👇👇👇👇

(1) (Reply)

Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days / What Business Can I Do With 500,000? / Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.