Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Where To Eat In Ilorin - Something Nice Restaurant And Village Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where To Eat In Ilorin - Something Nice Restaurant And Village Kitchen (714 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Eat In Ilorin - Something Nice Restaurant And Village Kitchen by Haboseyday(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
WHERE TO EAT IN ILORIN - SOMETHING NICE RESTAURANT AND VILLAGE KITCHEN

In this video, I'll be taking us along with me to two different restaurants you can try out if you are in Ilorin or whenever you'll be in Ilorin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jki079c8Jlg

I hope you enjoy this video

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE������, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE ( https://www.youtube.com/c/TheresaAdido) for more interesting Videos
Re: Where To Eat In Ilorin - Something Nice Restaurant And Village Kitchen by Perfecttouch(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
He no pass Iya Yusuf and t&k
Re: Where To Eat In Ilorin - Something Nice Restaurant And Village Kitchen by Haboseyday(f): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Perfecttouch:
He no pass Iya Yusuf and t&k

None of the ones you mentioned
Re: Where To Eat In Ilorin - Something Nice Restaurant And Village Kitchen by Danjikanbauchi: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Instead of eating a Yoruba woman food, I will gladly accept bread and coke
Re: Where To Eat In Ilorin - Something Nice Restaurant And Village Kitchen by Haboseyday(f): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Instead of eating a Yoruba woman food, I will gladly accept bread and coke

Did you watch the video at all?

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If You Eat Too Much Onion? / African Foods And Community / Connect To Zain Internet For 1year Without Paying A Kobo For Just 200naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.