Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists (32655 Views)

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by InoGetJoy: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
You're the minister for banditry affairs, whether you like it or not
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Hangmnk: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Boko Haram terrorist spotted. wink
proudly
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Ololanla: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Joke
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Rree: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who cares after dining with them
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by brain54(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yeah right...
Deny them openly.

Continue supporting them in secret!
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by KarlWest(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Emuforlife1:
Now this is what we call WISDOM. Unlike some barbarians that keep supporting Terrorists even after proscription.

You mean Igbo should stop supporting IPOB (Indigenous People of Bit-ches)? grin

Come clean bro grin
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by mmsen: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cow dung for brains.
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by idomytin(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hope it's not audio declaration?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
But from now, Mr Gumi said he would be a “spectator in the crisis”.

A veiled threat.
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by ginggerxy: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists food is ready
face your terrorist up north you dimwit
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by SKYHIGHfx: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ekealterego:
This guy is more clever than most of you think. No bandits were declared terrorist, only Hausa groups defending themself against invaders were declared terrorist.

Gumi's activity seem to be Jubril's wet dreams... The combination of him and the bald wirey bearded minister collecting our NIN is any terrorist's dream team.

Nigeria is comfortably in the hands of terrorist... and Fodio's dream of conquering even into the sea, closer than we realise.

The west will not concur with u
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by fredoooooo: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hoeloshi Gumi
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by DonCandido(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
FG must sooner than later grow the balls or borrow the balls to put this man to reckoning for his unauthorised interference in security matters and for enabling criminality with his unsolicited medical outreach and unconscionable media support for the cause of these armed non-state actors.

I believe that this man is an accomplice to the incidents of rape, Murders, arson and kidnappings in the North West and North Central.

His failure to timeously give information about these criminals to the security forces makes him a symphatiser to their cause and he is thus a present and existing danger to the corporate well being of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by 2DADDEY: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na lie you will always need the money
Your percentage no fit go like that smh

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by tnerro1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
The airforce will not see him to bomb when he is doing these meetings, but if it is IDP camp now , they will empty all the bombs on the plane and even throw the fuel tank to join

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Aganju849: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by FLYFIRE(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Very sound decision.

I am not surprised by his informed decision, Sheik Gumi is a professional with medical license as a medical doctor and retired military officer. Unlike some politicians associating with the IPOB terrorists, Sheik Gumi knows the legal implication of hobnobbing with terrorists.

That's why I wonder how and why anyone will defend IPOB terrorists after being declared as terrorists and after listening to the audio by the IPOB terrorist leader brazenly ordering his terrorist followers to go burn down Lagos and those places he mentioned got burnt! shocked

And you want to absolve the IPOB terrorists and attack those who stridently insist that it was IPOB terrorists that burnt down Lagos? Even after FG confirmed that it was IPOB terrorists that burnt down Lagos.

When ,as things stand today , the Lagos State Government officially declared the terrorist attack on Lagos as a coordinated arson and the strongest evidence that show it was a coordinated attack with a terrorist group behind it is the audio by the IPOB terrorists leader which links the IPOB terrorists to it . It beggars belief that anyone will openly defend a terrorist group such as IPOB terrorists if a Sheik Gumi could take this kind of decision.

Just like the bandits, it's completely treasonable for individuals to associate or promote the IPOB terrorists and politically incorrect for even a political group or socio-cultural group to associate with a terrorist group such as IPOB terrorists.

All the enemies of Nigeria , Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria will lose las las, they always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

The DEAD-MEAT-GRILLER

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by naija1stnigar(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
For all your nonsense and deafening statements and the money you made during negotiations with bandits may you never escape shameful killing from the same bandits.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Yankee101: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
You went to jail for terrorism in Saudi Arabia

Try again and go to jail if you step abroad

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Brushstrokes20: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Werey dey disguise! undecided

Pathetic, bloodthirsty terrorist!... Keep deceiving your fellow brainless zombies undecided
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Awkabigboy: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ekealterego:
[s]This guy is more clever than most of you think. No bandits were declared terrorist, only Hausa groups defending themself against invaders were declared terrorist.

Gumi's activity seem to be Jubril's wet dreams... The combination of him and the bald wirey bearded minister collecting our NIN is any terrorist's dream team.

Nigeria is comfortably in the hands of terrorist... and Fodio's dream of conquering even into the sea, closer than we realise.[/s]
Go and sit down. Hausa and fulani are one and same terrorists
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by mediainc: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
All Nigerians must stand together, terrorists are a common enemy of us all.
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Arabaincubus: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
No no, we no gree. Come back and fight, na why you dey run? No be you say you be oga, na why you dey run?
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Justinlean02(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Very sound decision.

I am not surprised by his informed decision.
Unlike most of the folks hiding behind a keyboard to attack him, Sheik Gumi is a serious minded fellow with personal accomplishments to show for it, a professional with medical license as a medical doctor and retired military officer.

Unlike some politicians associating with the IPOB terrorists, Sheik Gumi knows the legal implication of hobnobbing with terrorists.

That's why I wonder how and why anyone will defend IPOB terrorists after being declared as terrorists and after listening to the audio by the IPOB terrorist leader brazenly ordering his terrorist followers to go burn down Lagos and those places he mentioned in the audio got burnt! shocked

And you want to absolve the IPOB terrorists and attack those who stridently insist that it was IPOB terrorists that burnt down Lagos? Even after FG confirmed that it was IPOB terrorists that burnt down Lagos.

When ,as things stand today , the Lagos State Government officially declared the terrorist attack on Lagos as a coordinated arson and the strongest evidence that show it was a coordinated attack with a terrorist group behind it is the audio by the IPOB terrorists leader which links the IPOB terrorists to it . It beggars belief that anyone will openly defend a terrorist group such as IPOB terrorists if a Sheik Gumi could take this kind of decision.

Just like the bandits, it's completely treasonable for individuals to associate or promote the IPOB terrorists and politically incorrect for even a political group or socio-cultural group to associate with a terrorist group such as IPOB terrorists.

All the enemies of Nigeria , Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria will lose las las, they always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

No matter how many times to tag ipob terrorist, it doesn't change it's ideology outside of Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by GetMeRight: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Go and sit down useless Terrorist.
I'm sure you must have told them to do more attacks after that.

Animal

I was never a fan of Gumi mainly because of his incessant attacks on Buhari but he earned my respect for his singular act of taking it upon himself to find a peaceful solution to the issue of bandits ravaging some northern states.
Look in the mirror, what you see there is the real animal
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Ksmith9: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Very sound decision.

Unlike most of the folks hiding behind a keyboard to attack him, Sheik Gumi is a serious minded fellow with personal accomplishments to show for it, a professional with medical license as a medical doctor and retired military officer.

Unlike some politicians associating with the IPOB terrorists, Sheik Gumi knows the legal implication of hobnobbing with terrorists.

That's why I wonder how and why anyone will defend IPOB terrorists after being declared as terrorists and after listening to the audio by the IPOB terrorist leader brazenly ordering his terrorist followers to go burn down Lagos and those places he mentioned in the audio got burnt! shocked

you were making sense before the little sense you have remaining in your brain fell off without ur notice...... Stewpid!

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by upower123(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Very sound decision.

You need help...
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by Wannabenz: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ndi ugwuhausa bu ewu. All this killings in the north yet the masses won't hold thier government accountable. I just watched the mass burial of those guys that were burnt in Sokoto. E go better make Dem devide this country Oo.
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by FreeStuffsNG: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Justinlean02:

No matter how many times to tag ipob terrorist, it doesn't change it's course outside of Nigeria grin
It actually does. If it is not so, foreign countries would not have supported the manner the IPOB terrorists leader was arrested and brought back to Nigeria. You will be surprised at the tonnes of information the diplomatic community has on members of the terrorist group sir wink

Did you see the huge number of folks deported by Germany after IPOB terrorists attack on Senator Ekweremadu and how Ghana clamped down on the group? It's naive to think any foreign country will hobnob with a terrorist group.
Re: Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists by tunjijones(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's fine.

Since you down have anything to do with them anymore, come and tell us all you know about their operations...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style / Abiola On If He Would Take IMF Loan When He Becomes President (Video) / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.