Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon (2382 Views)

12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Punditman: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Recall the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU gave the Federal government three weeks ultimatum to meet its demands. The three weeks ultimatum has elapsed and government seems not grant the Union's request.

On this note, the ASUU confirms "ASUU Strike: All Universities to Shut Down Soon - The Newspaedia" https://newspaedia.com/2021/12/08/ASUU-strike-all-universities-to-shut/
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by correctyourself(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Audio ultimatum grin make una kukuma Carey private Uni join body cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Punditman: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
E shock you? This country sef...
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Abfinest007(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
The new meaning of ASUU is strike

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Ọmọ..
Make dem no strike joor..

All the time na ASUU....
Their wahala too much sef

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by offset67(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Aje
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by tenlita11: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2021
This is a great idea to share your blogs with us because your Article helps us to learn so many things through your blogs. Thank you so much admin for uploading such amazing content with us your blog is really helpful for me. wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write a blog kindly guide me if my topic is paper plate suppliers then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by JavaScript90: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Useless bloggers
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Adewale1603(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Make Nigeria sef, shutsdown
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
If to say na Ghana self send your pikin!

No get too much hope for this country!

If them spend half of the money they spend abroad on this country, ASUU and other bodies no go dey talk about strike!

Our president no kuku value education!
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Prolificgiant(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
The present leaders have bastardize the standard of education in Nigeria though alot of them were product of free education.A country without a standard academic reformation can not thrive as a nation,whats the strike for this time around ??
Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by Ihuomanice1(f): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nka by akuko na egwu

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: All Universities To Shut Down Soon by edoairways: 12:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Punditman first of all change your title because it is misleading. Not all schools are under ASUU ( including some public universities). Second, ASUU are waiting from responses from their members nationwide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Students Turned Back As Delta Poly Enforces ‘no Pant, No Entry Policy (video) / Withheld Result As A Result Of Lateness / Futo 2011/2012 Direct Entry Form Out. Details Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.