Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures (20092 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Killer Driver Caught In Ogun State(His Reason For Killing Will Shock YOU) / "SARS Killing Will Make Nigeria Collapse" Omotola Jalade Tells Buhari, Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by presidency: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
NO ONE INVOLVED IN THE OROMONI KILLING WILL BE SPARED, ASSURES PRESIDENT BUHARI

For several days now, the nation has been gripped by the news of the tragic incident at Dowen College, in Lagos with morbid details constantly emerging of how our young son, Sylvester Oromoni (Junior) met his death.

President Muhammadu Buhari condemns the killing of Sylvester, one of our bright youngsters doing excellently in school, bringing joy to the family and if this incident is truly arising from bullying or cultism, the President assures that it must act as a trigger leading to a permanent solution to this recurring problem.

“I share the anger and grief up and down the country following this incident. On behalf of my family and I, and the government of the federation, I convey our heartfelt condolences to the Oromoni family, the government and people of Lagos State and give the firm assurance that this incident will be thoroughly investigated and the appropriate punishment meted out to all those who are culpable.”

The President urges the Police to continue the ongoing investigation until they get to the root of the matter in order for the law to take its course, assuring that justice will be done, no matter who is involved.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
December 8, 2021

23 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by chatinent: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Why did she deactivate her Instagram and Twitter accounts?

10 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nice one,justice must be served

23 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Ryda(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
angry
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by JuanJO(m): 4:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Cc

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Mokason288(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2021
RIP young promising kid

Meanwhile I’m sure BUhari is not aware his bandits brother killed and roasted 42 people in sokoto few days ago

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by JustStupidity: 4:54am On Dec 09, 2021
People that killed Sylvester are his fellow kids. So they're innocent, they don't know anything. And for the fact that you can spare and pamper Terrorist, then you've no other option than to spare them

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Kate06(m): 4:55am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy

More important personalities have died this year from bandits, acute hunger,kidnapping,rap and a host lot of social vices.

Some committed suicide as a result of failed bets and gamble.

I think the responsibility of this teenager's death should be on the Lagos State Govt and the FG should concentrate on how to make lives better.

He, the president is too big to meddle with this matter reason he has Govs, ministers to handle respectively such issues.

The Ikoyi building collapse,they meddled with it and now, its been swept under the carpet.

Enact laws to ban betting. Enact laws for price control. I heard the Police have not been paid Nov Salary. What is happening to the police service commission?

This is the first time i will comment this year on national issues. The govt is really not performing anything. No roads,infact, all roads are dead traps now whether state owned or FG owned roads.

Need I talk about employment? Why allow the youths into the sch when there are no provision after graduation? Is that not the biggest scam? Sch should have been free off charge since there is no provision of absorption after sch.

I have headache, I need to rest now.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Isobug: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
Why did she deactivate her Instagram and Twitter accounts?
Who is she?

4 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Propsvilla(m): 4:55am On Dec 09, 2021
J
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Furcko: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen once you wakeup in the morning just turn to ur partner and deep kiss them for 20mins it emanates love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Zukwanuike presidency

2 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by humberjade: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Issokay grin
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by LordGuru1: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Rest on boy for your Immortality is guaranteed as you refused to join them in devil worship, now the joke is on your Killers with Very Short Time left in an already Ending World. While some are still pretending that this Satan-enslaved World is still a place to lose their Eternal Souls for, wise ones like I and others around the World have made up our minds to rather die than allow our Immortalbility to be destroyed. Satan and all human cowards that submit to him shall forever roast in HellFire! We the Truly Courageous Ones shall surely live forever as our MESSIAH Lives!
Like if you shall never worship the Beast and its evil World System.

4 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Itohanmiwa: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
My Presido has spoken and as long as he says no one responsible will be spared I believe him. Justice for Sylvester Oromoni. In fact this could be the trigger to eradicate cultism: "the menace destroying our communities".

4 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Lanre90(m): 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy
Justice works well when there’s high influence and high resources to back it up...

2 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by jullary(m): 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Thanks for that, but don't forget who killed at lekki toll-gate

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by josiah27: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Chemical has spoken through Gabapentin

2 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Elvixbeatz(m): 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by chaloskyx: 4:57am On Dec 09, 2021
OKAY THANKS I EXPECT THE SAME JESTURE FOR THE PEOPLE KILLED DURING END SARS BUT YOU WONT DO THAT CAUSE THE ARMY WAS RESPONSIBLE AND WHO IS THEIR COMMANDER IN CHIEF YEP YOU GUESSED CORRECTLY BUBU

2 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by ipobarethieves: 4:57am On Dec 09, 2021
lipsrsealed Dem don brief baba daura shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by popesco123: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2021
All barking like toothless bulldog to deceive his brainwashed supporters.

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by SmartPolician: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Matter don reach Aso Rock cheesy

7 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by itsme01: 4:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Bullies got more than they bargained for, mostly the sons of elite

Oraromi's head is strong

12 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Mko123(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2021
When Buhari finally talks.
But sir, I don't want it to be like a pre election talk which is deeply rooted in lies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by wentroublecomes: 5:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Lifeless
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Shetemi12(m): 5:01am On Dec 09, 2021
And i can get assured Justice will truly truly be ensured. The boy is gone but he will always be remembered and everyone effort to make all those culprits gets their own piece of the cake won't be in vain
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by BruncleZuma: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2021
They're kids sir, let's talk about those getting killed on a daily basis in other parts of the country. They are also people's kids.

These killers at Dowen college are known...they can't escape their punishment.

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by betabread: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2021
So it needs the intervention of Buhari and the State government for the Police to do its job ........

Oromoni families are wimps, what really are they looking for justice or money.....Person kill my pikin and we Dey speak English up and down,

Blood must flow, an eye for an eye in this circumstance

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Ekpekus(m): 5:04am On Dec 09, 2021
tongue
Use same energy for all those killed by bandits, terrorists and incompetence in governance
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Antoeni(m): 5:05am On Dec 09, 2021
Who Will seek Justice for the 17 Students Killed by a TRUCK Driver & LASTMA Official @ Ojodu Berger in Lagos State?
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by starbuck(f): 5:05am On Dec 09, 2021
Make he face his problems wey no gree him solve for long undecided undecided

We don't need his sympathy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Where Desmond Tutu Was Buried, St George's Cathedral Set On Fire! / Man Arrested For Robbing Bank Customers (photo) / Teenager Sentenced To 6 Years In Prison For Stealing Female Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.